+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
DiNaV said:
I dont have much idea about Ontario PNP (as I have applied for SINP), but you can check out information on their website http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/

Or you can converse more about it on a forum of OINP.
Is there any requirement of job offer before applying for SINP?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
techLover said:
Is there any requirement of job offer before applying for SINP?
Nope.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
DiNaV said:
That's good.

Does it mean SINP visa holder have confirm job from the Saskatchewan Govt?

Please share a bit more information about SINP, like when this program announce, online or manual application and average time to get SINP etc?

Thanks

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Sir after creating an account and paying to WES is there any time limit in which we have to submit the documents to them??

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hello,

After I submitted the passport copy and photo, what should I expect?

The next step is download the Confirmation of PR from the CIC website, right?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
techLover said:
That's good.

Does it mean SINP visa holder have confirm job from the Saskatchewan Govt?

Please share a bit more information about SINP, like when this program announce, online or manual application and average time to get SINP etc?

Thanks
Sorry, I didnt quite get your question "Does it mean SINP visa holder have confirm job from the Saskatchewan Govt?". There is no confirmation of job from any Govt. You have to look for jobs yourself.

For more information on SINP please read here
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

Preetinderbedi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You have to update that when submitting ITA. If you do not have reference letter for this role, then you can mention it under Personal History instead of Work History.
So, the problem is its the same job, in the personal history section there is no mention of the designation. What could be possible ways to do this update in personal history section. The change does not has any impact on the CRS score as the roles and responsibilities are exactly the same. We have one letter from the employer on company letter head mentioning the old designation and new designation with dates, employee id, work hours per week, job duties, salary. It has managers name and contact details - phone number and email id with company seal. Does that suffice all requirements?. or separate letters have to be requested?.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Good and informative forum and thread here.

Just have some questions which I hope you guys can share your experience:
1. Anyone here who is on a work permit and already been here for 1 year + and looking at applying with the new changes that take in effect tmrw? I'm in this group.
2. Been reading the forum and the steps seem quite straightforward so I was wondering if there's a need to use a lawyer? Or it is really straight forward that doesn't require one? ANd if you do hire a lawyer what would be the benefits be?
3. If we select the wrong NOC would it affect the process or CIC will look at your roles & responsibilities and correct it for you ? Read some in the forums that CIC does that.

Again thanks for all the help and sorry if I've repeating any questions already answered in the forum.

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please who can help me here? I created my Express Entry Profile on October, but for the past one week I can't really view my profile all I get is "no data available in table". Is anybody else experiencing the same problem? I want to be visible as i wait Ontario nomination :p

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrlim said:
Hello Everyone,

Good and informative forum and thread here.

Just have some questions which I hope you guys can share your experience:
1. Anyone here who is on a work permit and already been here for 1 year + and looking at applying with the new changes that take in effect tmrw? I'm in this group.
2. Been reading the forum and the steps seem quite straightforward so I was wondering if there's a need to use a lawyer? Or it is really straight forward that doesn't require one? ANd if you do hire a lawyer what would be the benefits be?
A lawyer is not required.

3. If we select the wrong NOC would it affect the process or CIC will look at your roles & responsibilities and correct it for you ? Read some in the forums that CIC does that.
IRCC will not correct this mistake for you; if the VO is not satisfied that you fulfil the roles of the NOC you've selected, your application will be rejected.

Again thanks for all the help and sorry if I've repeating any questions already answered in the forum.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
DiNaV said:
Sorry, I didnt quite get your question "Does it mean SINP visa holder have confirm job from the Saskatchewan Govt?". There is no confirmation of job from any Govt. You have to look for jobs yourself.

For more information on SINP please read here
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program
You answered what I want to know. Thanks. Thought came to me for a moment that province nomination like SiNP and OINP means that government offers job to overcome the skilled worker shortage of the province.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Dear friends,

I just woke up to very bad news. My SINP application got rejected and status is now "Ineligible Application"

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
You did not score the minimum 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid. You have not received
as many points as you claimed for work experience. From SINP assessment, the duties of your work
experience closely match the description of NOC 2174 Computer programmers and interactive
media developers, which is not in demand in Saskatchewan.

What should I do now?