+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslan82 said:
Sir,
Do we need to send original ssc and hssc documents attested by BISE to wes? as it is mandatory fr pakistanis to send ssc and hssc certificates? but photocopies of ssc n hssc is nt mentioned on required doc list!!
Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

This is written in doc submission list

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
To find contact information for the appropriate Board,

Just visit the federal board office, they will guide you through, its very easy, take your original documents along, they will charge you Rs. 1200 (600 each) for verification of both SSC and HSSC degrees.

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Did anyone does something similar? Please advise.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaruhani said:
Hi Guys. I have got my PR a couple of months ago and did my landing in may and then came back to my home country in a week. My PR card were mailed to the address provided (family member) and my family member brought it to my home country in-person (so nice of him to do that). Now I am confused if I can travel using the PR card or using COPR (I am in US so can travel by land as well)? If I travel using PR card and if the immigration officer cross verify the dates on my passport then wouldn't they question me on how I got my PR card while I was outside canada? Did anyone does something similar? Please advise.
Yes, you can land with your PR card. And no, you won't be questioned.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi Seniors-i have been refused pr due topolice certificate issues.Now i am applying again with my wife .Now in statutory question there are two questions on refusal,should i fill in yes for both of them and also should i fill no for my wife for both the questions as she was not the primary applicant that time nor this time.please advise

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
thank you so much for the reply
i did my ssc and hssc from bise gera ghazi khan... do i still need to go to fbise??

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
My spouse applied in 2014 FSW as primary applicant, but the application along with the fee was returned due to cap was reached. We also received a letter which mentioned the above fact.

I answered to the question 'Have you applied before' in my spouse's section as "yes"

In this situation, what should I answer to the "Statutory Question # 4", 'have you been refused an immigrant or permanent resident visa'

Imranyasin

Jul 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslan82 said:
thank you so much for the reply
i did my ssc and hssc from bise gera ghazi khan... do i still need to go to fbise??
You will go to your concern board from where you did you ssc and hssc. If its federal board than go to federal board, if its Karachi board than go to karachi board.

LFNCAN

Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

Dilemma in choosing the principal applicant- need your help deciding. Thanks in advance.

Me as Principal applicant:
NOC 2131; CRS 398. (For the 2015-2017 period, the employment outlook is expected to be good for NOC 2131 in Ontario, Courtesy- Job bank in CIC website)

My Husband as Principal applicant:
NOC 2113; CRS 457. (For the 2015-2017 period, the employment outlook for NOC 2113 is expected to be limited in Ontario)

I just stated Ontario because it gives out max. number of PNPs, not that we are only looking at Ontario. We haven't decided yet actually. If you can help us on which province is better for us would be great too !

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
workharder said:
Hi Seniors-i have been refused pr due topolice certificate issues.Now i am applying again with my wife .Now in statutory question there are two questions on refusal,should i fill in yes for both of them and also should i fill no for my wife for both the questions as she was not the primary applicant that time nor this time.please advise
What is the issue on your police clearance?

Fahim Uddin

Nov 13, 2016
Dear Concerned,

Actually, i'm about to write about EE profile issues. In essence, i have already made up profile 3-4 months ago while having lowest IELTS score that time which was L6, R6, W6 and S6.5 and accumulating to 364 points according to CRS. Then, that profile was declared by EE management as Ineligible and also not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria

However, i have again prepared latest profile based on recent IELTS scores which is L7.5, R6.5, W7 & S7.5 and summing up to total immigration points as 401 for now.

I need to ask, whether i should submit the "recent" profile to EE without "Removing" the last profile ?
Moreover, do i need to also submit "detailed Job Description letters" or only "Simple Experience certificates" later on,from my previous employers where i was working 2-3 years ago ?

Hoping for your quickest response in this regards.

BR,

Muhammad Fahim Uddin Siddiqui

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Guys,

May be it is already answered but here is my question.

I was born in India, lived till 2012, went to Canada in Jan 2013 and was there till June 2015. Now I am back to India since July 2015.
I know I need PCC from India but do I need one from Canada as well.

What I understand is, PCC from Canada is only required if they ask explicitly. Right ?

Thanks in advance!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harish21jun said:
Hi Guys,

May be it is already answered but here is my question.

I was born in India, lived till 2012, went to Canada in Jan 2013 and was there till June 2015. Now I am back to India since July 2015.
I know I need PCC from India but do I need one from Canada as well.

What I understand is, PCC from Canada is only required if they ask explicitly. Right ?

Thanks in advance!
Correct; you only need a Canadian PCC if you're asked for one.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rudbee said:
My spouse applied in 2014 FSW as primary applicant, but the application along with the fee was returned due to cap was reached. We also received a letter which mentioned the above fact.

I answered to the question 'Have you applied before' in my spouse's section as "yes"

In this situation, what should I answer to the "Statutory Question # 4", 'have you been refused an immigrant or permanent resident visa'
Any suggestion on this..

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi Seniors- ihave been rejected once pr due to application being incomplete due to police certificates not covering my entire part of stay in India .My wife was a accompany spouse in that form.So i got another ITA and applying for the same.I have confusion on these two questions in statutory section

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Should i say yes to both of question for me and my wife.That is YES for both the questions for me and also YES for both the questions for my wife.I am confused please advise.

LFNCAN

Nov 13, 2016
LFNCAN said:
Hi,

Dilemma in choosing the principal applicant- need your help deciding. Thanks in advance.

Me as Principal applicant:
NOC 2131; CRS 398. (For the 2015-2017 period, the employment outlook is expected to be good for NOC 2131 in Ontario, Courtesy- Job bank in CIC website)

My Husband as Principal applicant:
NOC 2113; CRS 457. (For the 2015-2017 period, the employment outlook for NOC 2113 is expected to be limited in Ontario)

I just stated Ontario because it gives out max. number of PNPs, not that we are only looking at Ontario. We haven't decided yet actually. If you can help us on which province is better for us would be great too !

any suggestions ?