AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Maple Leaf Man said:
Hi,

I just moved to Canada on a PR. I am available to help anyone that needs any assistance or guidance.

Ping me on the forum.
Congratulations!

And thanks for offering help. Maybe you can start with posting your timelines?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi, i needed an info regarding job experience. I completed my undergraduate study in Fall 2013 and started working almost immediately. But my undergraduate certificate was published on July 2014. I worked from November 2013 to December 2014, completed One yr and a month job (40hrs a week job) and then moved to uk for my post graduation degree. So is it a problem for me if i apply for OINP (when it opens) ? I am concerned about my certificate dates as i have started working before my results were published officially. I have all the reference letter from my employer mentioning about my job description time period etc. If anyone can please reply that would be great for me. Regards.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KRahman said:
Hi, i needed an info regarding job experience. I completed my undergraduate study in Fall 2013 and started working almost immediately. But my undergraduate certificate was published on July 2014. I worked from November 2013 to December 2014, completed One yr and a month job (40hrs a week job) and then moved to uk for my post graduation degree. So is it a problem for me if i apply for OINP (when it opens) ? I am concerned about my certificate dates as i have started working before my results were published officially. I have all the reference letter from my employer mentioning about my job description time period etc. If anyone can please reply that would be great for me. Regards.
No, that doesn't matter. Degree certificates are printed at a later date by most universities. However, your degree should mention the date of your last examination or the date your course ended so you should be good to go!

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Hi,

I just moved to Canada on a PR. I am available to help anyone that needs any assistance or guidance.
I have received ITA and currently stuck at personal history form
my education and employment history as provided while creating mycic was pulled into this information page, however I understand this page also asks for other activities like govt association, certification etc. Now arises the dilemma
1) I am currently employed and also part of the government wherein I'm allowed to assess other organizations. This is permitted by the government and my organization. However this information doesn't get updated in mycic system while attempting to submit this information
2) I have completed 3 months certification and almost 2 yes PGDBA, however this is nt validates by ECA. This information also is nt being reflected while filling the form

Under Immigration history and citizenship, it asks if I have applied previously. I applied under express entry in August 2015 however since my Provincial nomination was still under process. I had to create new EE profile post expiry. Does I need to respond as 'Yes' here?

Any ideas if anyone has come across this part of the form

Thanks

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, that doesn't matter. Degree certificates are printed at a later date by most universities. However, your degree should mention the date of your last examination or the date your course ended so you should be good to go!
Thanks a lot Raj for the reply. I have checked my certificate and transcript but it's nowhere mentioned when the last semester ended. It's just written like this : "XX has fulfilled all degree requirement in Fall 2013....and the degree has been awarded in July 2014". My last exam ended first week of december 2013 though i was recruited almost a month before my final exam ended. I hope this won't be any problem. Will it be alright if i show them my appointment letter and HR reference letter ? I can't show my bank statement of that time because when i left my country i closed my account and now they ain't gonna issue a bank statement for that job period. Thanks in advance.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hii.....i have an question regarding travel history in express entry ? i went to india via usa ? so do i need to write tat in that form and another thing i went to india before 2 years and i missed my flight from dubai so they provided me a room at a hotel i took visa on arrival so do i need to write that too in that form ? i need ur help urgently as i m struck in this question,,, thanx once again....

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
Hii.....i have an question regarding travel history in express entry ? i went to india via usa ? so do i need to write tat in that form and another thing i went to india before 2 years and i missed my flight from dubai so they provided me a room at a hotel i took visa on arrival so do i need to write that too in that form ? i need ur help urgently as i m struck in this question,,, thanx once again....
No need to report flight connections.

Report the one from Dubai.

Cheers ;)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KRahman said:
Thanks a lot Raj for the reply. I have checked my certificate and transcript but it's nowhere mentioned when the last semester ended. It's just written like this : "XX has fulfilled all degree requirement in Fall 2013....and the degree has been awarded in July 2014". My last exam ended first week of december 2013 though i was recruited almost a month before my final exam ended. I hope this won't be any problem. Will it be alright if i show them my appointment letter and HR reference letter ? I can't show my bank statement of that time because when i left my country i closed my account and now they ain't gonna issue a bank statement for that job period. Thanks in advance.
Your degree certificate mentions you have completed the requirement in Fall 2013. So, you are good to go. This is not an issue, IMO.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JMRG said:
Hi,

Well, I was just wondering if you just moved to Canada on a PR, why are you still filling your e-APR now?

I have received ITA and currently stuck at personal history form
my education and employment history as provided while creating mycic was pulled into this information page, however I understand this page also asks for other activities like govt association, certification etc. Now arises the dilemma
1) I am currently employed and also part of the government wherein I'm allowed to assess other organizations. This is permitted by the government and my organization. However this information doesn't get updated in mycic system while attempting to submit this information

What do you mean by not reflected? To add new details, you have to fill the fields in the the said section and click on "Save and Add" button.
2) I have completed 3 months certification and almost 2 yes PGDBA, however this is nt validates by ECA. This information also is nt being reflected while filling the form

Read 1. If you don't have an ECA for something, you don't have to mention it in the Education History section. Just retain it in the personal history.

Under Immigration history and citizenship, it asks if I have applied previously. I applied under express entry in August 2015 however since my Provincial nomination was still under process. I had to create new EE profile post expiry. Does I need to respond as 'Yes' here?

You can answer NO if you have not submitted a PR application or any other application (Student/Visitor etc) before.

Any ideas if anyone has come across this part of the form

I'm still wondering how you moved to Canada as a PR if you are still stuck with your personal history section.

Thanks

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
hiii regarding work experience in express entry? i worked in india for 2 years back in 2006 to 2008.. i mentioned in my work experience .. do i need to put the employment letter in it ? i tried to contact my employer but i came to knowthat they already shut down their business and moved to another place ? what shall i do ? ? i am slightly confused ? pls reply me if you know the answer.... thanx

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith99 said:
hiii regarding work experience in express entry? i worked in india for 2 years back in 2006 to 2008.. i mentioned in my work experience .. do i need to put the employment letter in it ? i tried to contact my employer but i came to knowthat they already shut down their business and moved to another place ? what shall i do ? ? i am slightly confused ? pls reply me if you know the answer.... thanx
If you've received your ITA and received points for that job you might be in trouble. If you remove that work experience and that puts you below the cutoff score then you either come up with some proof that you worked there or you should decline the invitation.

If this is pre-ITA then just remove it from work history.

Cheers ;)

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
nope i already got the invitation tats y i tried to contact my employer regarding that letter.......seems more trouble 4 me........anyways thanx 4 ur help

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get pay stubs / income tax returns / ref letter from colleague or former clients (I believe people also get an affidavit for this one) and a LOE regarding the fact that the company is out of business.

That's the best you can do if you do not have a ref letter from your former employer.

Cheers ;)

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
sorry to bother you i have one more question for cec category under express entry and if they have valid work permit is it complulsory for them also to show pay stuff ? or else can they just showed the offer letter... i guess even they are not supposed to show bank balance ?