+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
Will it create any problem if I keep all those

Moreover, if I change EE profile don't I need to inform OINP
Work History section and Education history section should contain only those entries for which you are claiming points. You can keep rest in the personal history section. No, you don't have to inform OINP if you remove those from your EE profile.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Work History section and Education history section should contain only those entries for which you are claiming points. You can keep rest in the personal history section. No, you don't have to inform OINP if you remove those from your EE profile.
Thanks for the clarification.

I added those (SSC, HSE) and mentioned ECA not done for these.

I put those since they asked information about Secondary and Post Secondary. If I keep them would it create any problem?

Really confused bro!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
Thanks for the clarification.

I added those (SSC, HSE) and mentioned ECA not done for these.

I put those since they asked information about Secondary and Post Secondary. If I keep them would it create any problem?

Really confused bro!
Well, it is absolutely not necessary to keep them. If you want to keep them, you can but it is just superfluous and doesn't serve any purpose.

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, it is absolutely not necessary to keep them. If you want to keep them, you can but it is just superfluous and doesn't serve any purpose.
Ok bro. updating, fingers crossed!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rudbee said:
in that case, i guess i dont need to provide info for my spouse's foreign experience
Dependent's work experience is considered only if it was gained in Canada. You can remove that from her work history section as well and retain it only in the personal history section.

Nov 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Might take some time but if your CRS >= the cutoff, you will definitely get ITA.
And i was so upset that i entered wrong passtwhile opening my GC key account and it got locked for 24 hrs. Would that effect my ITA ?
i applied on 15th august 2016 and i kept receiving general emails from CIC for about two weeks and from that time till now they never sent any email. i check my CIC profile on and off but it says no new messages. Even after todays draw it showed status of no ITA .

DRBOSS

Sep 29, 2016
hello everyone,

Apart from the in-demand list for SINP which has no NOC doctors. Does SINP have any normal nomination programme for doctor or health professional in general. I'm a doctor and i cant seem to be able to apply for SINP. Please guide me. Am already in the EE pool with a CRS score of 403. I just need clarification on if can apply to SINP or not. Thanks.

POTPOT

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-01-2021
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-11-2021
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
01-03-2023
Med's Done....
20-03-2023
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I just started step 1 in EE which is IELTS and ECA. I am currently employed here in Qatar since Nov 2013 (3yrs exp) under NOC 2281. Now my problem is that, my employer doesn't issue salary certificate, experience letters or anything and they DO NOT verify employees for visa application purposes. Does anyone here have the same situation? Here are my questions:

1. What can I present to justify that I am an employee aside for the employment contract?
2. Will I get zero (0) points for experience under NOC 2281?

Thank you.

Nov 3, 2016
Do you know if the CAE ( Cambridge Advanced English exam ) and the DELF ( Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française) can be considered an equivalent for IELTS and TEF? According to the International language standards the CAE grade A would be a 8,5-9 in IELTS.

Also, can you register and start creating your profile without these 2 exams taken? On the grounds that you will pass these exams during the next 2-3 months and you will update your profile then?

Thanks in advance!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maria.tudorache said:
Do you know if the CAE ( Cambridge Advanced English exam ) and the DELF ( Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française) can be considered an equivalent for IELTS and TEF? According to the International language standards the CAE grade A would be a 8,5-9 in IELTS.

Also, can you register and start creating your profile without these 2 exams taken? On the grounds that you will pass these exams during the next 2-3 months and you will update your profile then?

Thanks in advance!!
No, you have to take either the IETLS or CELPIP for English and/or the TEF for French.

No sense creating your profile without the results of either one of these tests.

Cheers ;)

Nov 3, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
No, you have to take either the IETLS or CELPIP for English and/or the TEF for French.

No sense creating your profile without the results of either one of these tests.

Cheers ;)
Thanks a lot for the quick repply!! :)