istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnanhsiddiqui said:
Hi,

I have a question, if a Candidate is working as a Foreign Trade Officer for a Bank what would be a suitable NOC. Foreign Trade involves LC (letter of credit), BG (Bank Guarantees), Forex Payments in NOSTRO Accounts etc. I am trying to find my NOC but couldn't do because of the JDs. The only NOC that I found is slightly matching the title which is 1113 Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers. Can anyone help in this regard.

NOC 1212 matches my JDs but my Functional Title of Foreign Trade Officer is not there.

The candidate is currently performing the following JDs:

1. Project Management of Foreign Trade Operations.
2. Project lead WeBOC (Web Based One Customs) and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
3. Manage a team of WeBOC Support Helpdesk.
4. Conduct training of Trade Officers countrywide.
5. End-to-end gap analysis for Foreign Trade module development.
6. Preparing process flows for Import & Export Automation and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
7. Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for International Trade Finance projects.
8. Liaison with State Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan Customs for WeBOC troubleshooting.
9. Drafting Service Level Agreements (SLA) between Branches and CPU.
10. Troubleshooting of Trade finance module in Core Banking Application.
11. Liaison with I.T. for development of Trade related reports.

Awaiting a helpful response in the regard.

Best Regards
If you're unsure of your NOC, email your job title, education, and list of duties to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
adnanhsiddiqui said:
Hi,

I have a question, if a Candidate is working as a Foreign Trade Officer for a Bank what would be a suitable NOC. Foreign Trade involves LC (letter of credit), BG (Bank Guarantees), Forex Payments in NOSTRO Accounts etc. I am trying to find my NOC but couldn't do because of the JDs. The only NOC that I found is slightly matching the title which is 1113 Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers. Can anyone help in this regard.

NOC 1212 matches my JDs but my Functional Title of Foreign Trade Officer is not there.

The candidate is currently performing the following JDs:

1. Project Management of Foreign Trade Operations.
2. Project lead WeBOC (Web Based One Customs) and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
3. Manage a team of WeBOC Support Helpdesk.
4. Conduct training of Trade Officers countrywide.
5. End-to-end gap analysis for Foreign Trade module development.
6. Preparing process flows for Import & Export Automation and Centralization of Bank Guarantees.
7. Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for International Trade Finance projects.
8. Liaison with State Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan Customs for WeBOC troubleshooting.
9. Drafting Service Level Agreements (SLA) between Branches and CPU.
10. Troubleshooting of Trade finance module in Core Banking Application.
11. Liaison with I.T. for development of Trade related reports.

Awaiting a helpful response in the regard.

Best Regards
I'm having the same difficulty, so for now I'm going with 0122 the JDs fit best in it.

1st-Observer

Apr 5, 2015

Hi All, I watched this forum very closely and prayed hard just like you guys until I got my break through in February. I moved to the GTA in May and has succeeded in finding an IT job in downtown Toronto. I pray and wish all a speedy process.

I am trying to transfer my housing contract to a third party because I have purchased a small home in the GTA.
If you are interested send me a personal message, the housing details are as stated:

Size: 2 bedroom family apartment with large living room and balcony - on the 5th floor.
Rent: CA$ 1082 per month - includes water, but you pay for hydro separately.

Requirements: you must have arrived in Canada and are able to meet with me in person in downtown toronto or nearby to discuss, then I can connect you to the housing company to complete the necessary forms. You deal with the housing company directly but I can assure you that you get the apartment for the remaining time of my lease. No credit check is required for the remaining lease, but you will need to complete a credit check to extend the lease.

Let me know if there is anyone interested

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Correct but noc@workingincanada.gc.ca is more easy to remember, IMO. :)
I used to direct people to this one, but I suddenly started seeing people on this forum recommending the other one, so I assumed that this one no longer worked.
Glad it does.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
istari said:
I used to direct people to this one, but I suddenly started seeing people on this forum recommending the other one, so I assumed that this one no longer worked.
Glad it does.
Oh okay. I used this a couple of weeks ago and I got a reply. So, this works.

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh okay. I used this a couple of weeks ago and I got a reply. So, this works.
I emailed them, they replied that NO NEED TO SEND YOUR CV :D

So I again emailed them with what they've asked for.... lets see what will be the findings ::)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
matifshoaib said:
I emailed them, they replied that NO NEED TO SEND YOUR CV :D

So I again emailed them with what they've asked for.... lets see what will be the findings ::)
You don't have to send your CV. You just have to send your roles, designation and education. :)

Msq123

Jun 19, 2016
Hello seniors, got a question!!
building up my profile.
Application/profile status: Open
Job Bank Registration: Accepted
Minimum Entry Criterai: Met
FSW: Met

Does this mean that my profile is active and added in pool for upcoming draws?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Msq123 said:
Hello seniors, got a question!!
building up my profile.
Application/profile status: Open
Job Bank Registration: Accepted
Minimum Entry Criterai: Met
FSW: Met

Does this mean that my profile is active and added in pool for upcoming draws?
Yes.

nishadmakol

Nov 1, 2016
Hello All,

Good day, I am indeed happy to be part of the community that exists to help in the Canadian immigration process and share knowledge.

I used this thread to file for my application and honestly it has been of great help so far.
But now I am stuck, in a way, waiting for the CSR score to fall below my acquired score so that I automatically qualify.

I want to ask one specific question. FYI, With the grace of God, I got CLB 9 in IELTS - 8,7,7,7. I also have my international MBA with 8 years exp age 32 Indian working in Dubai. Overall my application stands at CRS - 452.
What are the chances my application will be able to get through? Last week the cut-off was 475 and I saw the trend is on those lines in the past quarter. Will I be able to qualify ? In 2016, minimum was 454.
What about PNP program? For Ontario or BC, should i apply separately or will I automatically be through ?
Will appreciate your candid advise and I really need some intelligence from you experts.

Note: I don't know where exactly to ask this question, therefore please pardon me in case I am posting at the wrong place.

Thanks & Regards
Nishad

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Hello,
I am interested in applying for canadian immigration. please tell me at which stage do i need my spouse education assessed by WES? do i need it just in the begining when applying in the pool?
Regards

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslan82 said:
Hello,
I am interested in applying for canadian immigration. please tell me at which stage do i need my spouse education assessed by WES? do i need it just in the begining when applying in the pool?
Regards
You would need it at the beginning just like you need to get your own WES done.

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
Thanks for the reply,
please guide me how to start the process?
If i dont get a job offer from canada are my chances too low?

Arslan82

Nov 1, 2016
i also want to know that can me and my spouse apply in job bank after our application submission? and if my wife gets job from somewhere in canada then my crs score will also be increased or only principal applicants job matter??