Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my eAPR shows

Review of eligibility-- Review in Progress
Medicals-- Passed

Does this mean my R10 completeness check is complete?

afsal khan

Aug 20, 2015
istari said:
Yes. Once your application goes into processing, it will be rejected by the VO, because, as you have been told over and over on this forum, you are not eligible to apply.

The only reason your profile has not already become ineligible is because the electronic system cannot assess NOC categories.

Edit:

I'm very confused about your situation; please enlighten me.
In another thread, you mentioned BC PNP International Graduate category. This requires 2 years of work experience.
Yet you also said that you have already received BC PNP.

Express entry international graduate category

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsal khan said:
Express entry international graduate category
Right, sorry. I see what's happened.
I was basing my understanding of the BC PNP eligibility requirements on the information posted in another forum, which turns out to be wrong.
Two years of work experience are not required for the BC PNP - International Graduate program.

Was your 1 year of work experience in Canada ? Or in another country ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
my eAPR shows

Review of eligibility-- Review in Progress
Medicals-- Passed

Does this mean my R10 completeness check is complete?
You cannot check R10 completeness here. You can be sure only if you look at the GCMS notes.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Had posted this in pnp forum. Posting here as well to get a better visibility. can someone suggest what would be the best NOC code to choose among 2171, 2173 and 2174? My 8 years experience includes responsibilities from all the three codes and I believe it is possible to project it for any one of them. And I also think that there should be no problems in getting a letter from co-worker for any of these codes. I am inclining towards 2171 as it can be used for SK, NB and NS. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I am yet to create my profile and I want to make sure that I create with a one that gives me best chance for any one of the PNP. I am also planning to get the letters before I create my EE profile so that I can be sure of what I am claiming.

Thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Had posted this in pnp forum. Posting here as well to get a better visibility. can someone suggest what would be the best NOC code to choose among 2171, 2173 and 2174? My 8 years experience includes responsibilities from all the three codes and I believe it is possible to project it for any one of them. And I also think that there should be no problems in getting a letter from co-worker for any of these codes. I am inclining towards 2171 as it can be used for SK, NB and NS. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I am yet to create my profile and I want to make sure that I create with a one that gives me best chance for any one of the PNP. I am also planning to get the letters before I create my EE profile so that I can be sure of what I am claiming.

Thanks!
You can choose the primary occupation as 2171 if you have the most experience in that NOC and for the rest of the jobs you can mention the applicable NOCs (2173 or 2174).

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
You can choose the primary occupation as 2171 if you have the most experience in that NOC and for the rest of the jobs you can mention the applicable NOCs (2173 or 2174).
Thanks. I have had only two jobs so far. Six years with the first company, and two years with the current company. What I meant was both jobs have had wide range of responsibilities (like juggling between analyst and developer based on project needs or sometimes do both as analyst and developer roles - end to end - on projects). Provinces like SK have more points for experience. So I am not sure if breaking it up with different NOC would help.

Will there be any problem if I create a profile with 2171 now and if I don't get any nomination, change it to 2173 or 2174 later, if there happen to be better prospects for them? I just want to stick to some NOC between these three that gives a best chance to get a nomination.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks. I have had only two jobs so far. Six years with the first company, and two years with the current company. Provinces like SK have more points for experience. So I am not sure if breaking it up with different NOC would help. Will there be any problem if I create a profile with 2171 now and if I don't get any nomination, change it to 2173 or 2174 later, if there happen to be better prospects for them?
You can edit your profile any number of times till you get ITA.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
You can edit your profile any number of times till you get ITA.
Thank you so much! Sorry, I did some edits to my post without noticing that you already quoted it.

Sorry if I am rephrasing my question again and again.. So as long as we are able to get the required letters, we are good to go with any NOC right? If for some reason, we are not able to submit some document, will it be considered as misrepresentation or just the invite will expire waiting for the docs?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Thank you so much! Sorry, I did some edits to my post without noticing that you already quoted it.

Sorry if I am rephrasing my question again and again.. So as long as we are able to get the required letters, we are good to go with any NOC right? If for some reason, we are not able to submit some document, will it be considered as misrepresentation or just the invite will expire waiting for the docs?
Yes, as long as you have the documentary evidence for what you claim you are good to go. In case you get invited to apply and you are not able to get documents within 60 days, you can decline the invite and you will be invited in the next draw.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
Yes, as long as you have the documentary evidence for what you claim you are good to go. In case you get invited to apply and you are not able to get documents within 60 days, you can decline the invite and you will be invited in the next draw.
Thank you so much!

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi All,

Does my job offer(full time, permanent,without LMIA) have any positive effect on my score?(I am living in the Canada,BC . I have 1-year Canadian job experience and 3 years foreign experience in the same noc)
My score is 437(I counted in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) page) ,how can I increase it more? Just English test?the last draw score is 483!is there any chance for me to be invited?
My husband is graduated from Ontario, does it have any positive effect on my score? Does his TA,RA will be considered as a job experience in Canada?

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamyab164 said:
Hi All,

Does my job offer(full time, permanent,without LMIA) have any positive effect on my score?(I am living in the Canada,BC . I have 1-year Canadian job experience and 3 years foreign experience in the same noc)
No it doesn't. But if you have 2 years of work experience related to the job (even if they are in different NOCs), you may be eligible for BC PNP.

My score is 437(I counted in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) page) ,how can I increase it more? Just English test?the last draw score is 483!is there any chance for me to be invited?
Language test, more work experience, or PNP.

My husband is graduated from Ontario, does it have any positive effect on my score? Does his TA,RA will be considered as a job experience in Canada?
No. Yes.

Thanks