+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
Hi, it would be great if someone could please tell me if my calculations for work ex below are correct

Mar12 to Feb13 - 12 mths
Mar12 to Feb14 - 12 mths
Jun15 to Aug15 - 3 mths
Dec15 to Feb16 - 3 mths
Mar16 to current - 7 mths
TOTAL - 37 MTHS AND COUNTING.

However, I'm not getting adequate points in "3 or more years....." Are my calculations correct? Are the 3 months experience ought to be calculated?

kapatel

Feb 4, 2016
Thanks for bunch of information.

Hello Folks,

Issue:

I am inland EE candidate and in Canada since 5 years.

Sept 2011 to Apr 2013 - Study Permit
June 2013 to June 24, 2016 - Work Permit - During this time got 2 year IT field experience
June 25, 2016 to approx. Oct 10, 2016 - Implied status - Basis on Paper Application as all are doing here to save job and to earn more money legally

EE Profile created - 487 Points / IELTS 7.5
Waiitng to get ITA in next draw

Question 1: "If I would get ITA and also AOR after submission of application in EE, can I get new work permit on basis of AOR?
Question 2: My Implied status will finish soon and will go on Restoration Period and have to quit current field job with lack of LMIA. What are the best option to stay in Canada during process of PR through EE.
Question 3: What is the best period to apply for Visitor Visa after entering in to restoration period such as after 15 days, 30 days or 60 days?

Please let me know solution of these issue.

Thanks in Advance

Manogyan

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1111 & 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2010
Med's Request
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-09-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24th Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Hubby would fly latest by 10th Feb. I & kid either by Mar or May-2014
Hello All,

I am on this group after long-time. I came to Canada in Ju1y 2014, with lots of dreams. I'll not say all my dreams turn to reality however, I am putting my best efforts to make it all materialize. But one thing is for sure, I am living secured & pollution free life.

Canada is very particular about Canadian designation. I am working on my designation now & hope to get settled by next week.

When I was immigrating, I was exploring about educational qualification, which I can pursue from India, however, I couldn't get any info. CCP designation, Credit and Collection designation provides expertise in Accounts Receivable and Credit management & which can be pursued from India.

If you enter the country with a local designation, the chance of getting interview call increases.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further info. I am available on whatsapp & by e-mail too.

Best regards & all the best for your maple dreams.
Mano

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys!

just wondering how CIC will verify work experience for EE?...as i got a call from canadian employer that he's willing to hire me for store supervisor position.
and i'm worried about my work experience bcs i m working in local company since 4 years here in my town and don't have much more documents. My current employer is willing to give me all required docs but still i m in dilemma. Can you please help.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dh5689 said:
Hi guys!

just wondering how CIC will verify work experience for EE?...as i got a call from canadian employer that he's willing to hire me for store supervisor position.
and i'm worried about my work experience bcs i m working in local company since 4 years here in my town and don't have much more documents. My current employer is willing to give me all required docs but still i m in dilemma. Can you please help.
This has been answered in another thread.

DRBOSS

Sep 29, 2016
hello, i'm a doctor and i have taken the ielts exam and i have gotten my eca report and am ready to apply to cic but wen i calculated my CRS, it was 403. im confused on wat to do. either to apply now or do what? please i need your advise.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DRBOSS said:
hello, i'm a doctor and i have taken the ielts exam and i have gotten my eca report and am ready to apply to cic but wen i calculated my CRS, it was 403. im confused on wat to do. either to apply now or do what? please i need your advise.
Look at how you can improve your score.
Have you got CLB 9 in IELTS ? If not, that will give you a pretty big boost.
Otherwise, try PNP.

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Hi guys
Today I got one more email now cic is asking for RCMP criminal record check.what is this.and how i can i get this.should I go police station and apply for police clearance certificate ? Please guys anyone help me

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
Hi guys
Today I got one more email now cic is asking for RCMP criminal record check.what is this.and how i can i get this.should I go police station and apply for police clearance certificate ? Please guys anyone help me
Check this --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
Yes rajkamalmohanram I checked this link.
I went to police station in the morning and they gave me one form to fill up and I fill that form and gave it back to them and they charged me 30$ and they said police check will mail you within 2 or 3 weeks.
Then they didnot take my fingerprints and I asked them they gave me RCMP phone number and I asked them for fingerprints and they said they don't take fingerprints but some agencies do that and they gave one number of commissioner .
And now I have appointment tomorrow with them for my fingerprints .
And this agency said they will send my fingerprints to Ottawa.
But I am still confused what I need to upload in express entry .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Maaftgbkum said:
Yes rajkamalmohanram I checked this link.
I went to police station in the morning and they gave me one form to fill up and I fill that form and gave it back to them and they charged me 30$ and they said police check will mail you within 2 or 3 weeks.
Then they didnot take my fingerprints and I asked them they gave me RCMP phone number and I asked them for fingerprints and they said they don't take fingerprints but some agencies do that and they gave one number of commissioner .
And now I have appointment tomorrow with them for my fingerprints .
And this agency said they will send my fingerprints to Ottawa.
But I am still confused what I need to upload in express entry .
I suppose the process will go as follows -

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

Once you submit the finger prints to the accredited agency, they will be sent to RCMP. Whether RCMP will issue the PCC to you or directly send to IRCC, I don't know.

Can someone who has already done this please advise?

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
I think rajkamalmohanram you are right .commissioner will send my fingerprints to RCMP and RCMP will send me RCMP criminal record check certificate

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Hi Friends,

I have received additional 600 nomination points. However, I have 2 queries :

Ques: MY IELTS score will expire tomorrow 1-Oct-2016. I had given exam on 2-Oct-2014. However,I have new score from exam given on 10-Sept-2016. L-8.5. R/W/S: 7/7/7. But I am unable to update the new score in "My Express Entry" online profile (My CIC)? I have already mailed scan copy to ontario and have highlighted the technical problem. Please guide?

Ques 2: My Express Entry Online profile was created on 25-Oct-2016? What is the process to be followed to create new profile? Will I receive any mail from ontario in this regrads?

CRS Score: 1015
EE Profile: Oct 25, 2015
Ontario PT: Oct 28, 2015
Application Sent: Nov 8, 2015
Application Received: Nov 12, 2015
AOR: March 8, 2016
Query 1: April 25, 2016
Nomination: Sept 30, 2016
ITA: Awaited

sm43226

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi Raj ,Need help from you ..I have got the skill set letter from my previous employers but they have not specified the salary in that ,will there be any problem ?Also I went through some posts where in writing cover letter was recommended.I want to know your suggestion in this case.Can you please help
Thanks