+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
Hello, Got into the Pool now with score 341 :eek: ,I'm gonna take the IELTS again to increase it.

But now I activated my Job bank and will try to check PNP , so anyone knows the next step?

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Seniors,

I have a question regarding my police clearance certificate and date of birth certificate from India.

I got my police certificate and date of birth certificate from BLS Canada from Brampton. However, both the certificate states the passport number that is of my previous passport which is expiring on June 11th 2016. I did get my passport renewed after that and it is stapled to my old passport. Will my police clearance certificate and date of birth certificate still be valid? I got both the certificate's in December 2015. the following certificate are valid for 1 year? I am waiting for an ITA. I would be really thankful if someone can reply to this matter.
Thanks,

pgalaxy24

Jun 5, 2016
Express Entry

hi,
currently I am in Canada on implied status, while I am waiting on my extension of work permit. so meanwhile can I make my profile in express entry?

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello All,

I have a question related to this topic which is as follow:

I am eligible under both CEC and FSW and have not received an ITA yet. However, my work permit is expiring on June 11th 2016 and I will be on implied status.

If I get an invitation I want it to be processed ASAP as already I have very limited time.

While being on the implied status fulfil the requirement to be eligible under CEC- I have 2+ year work experience
can I show my funds $0 ? to be un-eligible under FSW? what is the actual difference in the processing time of both the classes?

I would be really thankful for the reply.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
I am a CA and working in India Big4. I have been rendering services for a reputed Canadian client for past 8 years but for its India matters. Would it qualify under "How many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time)."

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Or "How many years of skilled foreign work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation."

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
motocheck said:
Hello friends,

I had a small query with regards to proof of funds.
I have a salary account with a particular bank ABC and normally on day of salary.. withdraw funds to other bank account XYZ for all expenses.

if i make salary account joint account with spouse. and then from now onwards if i maintain funds in salary account.

will it be ok.. my CRS score is 456..and i expect scores to come down after aug sep..

m worried as if i take bank statement now , salary withdrawn earlier before todays day will be a substantial amount..

wont immigration officer question these withdrawls..

Thanks,
Austin
As long as you can prove that the money is yours, you will not have a problem.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hassankhaliddar said:
Any one please guide me regarding my eligibility to apply under FSWP. I am agriculture graduate. I did BSc Hons 4 years program & then M.B.A Agribusiness 2 years program from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. I am working as Relationship manager SME Agri Finance in a bank. I have 6 years banking experience. I got 6.5 bands in IELTS (more than 6 bands in each module). My wife also got 4.5 bands in IELTS. My father & mother are in Canada & have permanent residency. Currently i have sent my documents for ECA to ICAS which is currently under process. My age is 31 & my spouse is of 26. I have 2 children.

Any one told me that how much i have chances if apply under this class. waiting for your responses.
Everything you need to get a basic understanding is already available in the post (including the links to check your FSWP eligibility and to check your CRS. Please take some time and go through it. If you still have questions, feel free to post them. Here's the link -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Dear All,

Im confused about the process and would need help from the forum.

Can anyone guide me on the experience requirement. I have more than 10 years of experience in India but not in Canada. Would it be counted?

Thanks

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Good day. I have a question regarding proof of funds for creating an Express Entry profile.

The money will come from our Uncle as a gift with a corresponding gift deed document. The catch is, ONLY AFTER an ITA has been received is my uncle willing to transfer the money... will this be accepted by IRCC?

Follow up question is, can an Uncle/Aunt provide the funds as a gift? Or should it be parents or first-degree relatives only?

Thank you very much in advance for your valuable feedback.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
T365 said:
Hello Everyone,

Good day. I have a question regarding proof of funds for creating an Express Entry profile.

The money will come from our Uncle as a gift with a corresponding gift deed document. The catch is, ONLY AFTER an ITA has been received is my uncle willing to transfer the money... will this be accepted by IRCC?

Follow up question is, can an Uncle/Aunt provide the funds as a gift? Or should it be parents or first-degree relatives only?

Thank you very much in advance for your valuable feedback.
As long as you can provide authentic and complete documents to conclusively prove that the funds came in as a gift from your uncle, you are good to go. No problem.

Get a gift affidavit made. Along with it, you would have to prove the debit from your uncle's account (photocopy of check/photocopy of his bank statement showing debit) and proof of credit into your account (photocopy of your bank statement showing the credit). The gift deed will clearly mention that these funds are being given as a gift and the person gifting it does not expect it back.

The gift from uncle is okay but try to get the funds from your parents. Getting it from uncle should be your last preference.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Raj,

Just now received a Schedule A background declaration request from CIC. I am 24 Feb AOR, SINP outland from India. VO will probably be NDVO

1. I got this request in at 11 PM india time and I guess, this is official timings in Canada . Does this mean my file haven't reached NDVO yet ?

2. By getting schedule A request , can I be sure that my R10, eligibility and all other statuses are fine ? I am which stage of which applications ? Please help ...

3. As per info filled in post ITA app is as follows:

Educational History:
2006-08 to 2010-08- Bachelor of Engineering
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Details filled in Personal History :
2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

added the below (highlighted in red) in the personal history in new schedule A form requested by CIC which I am going to submit now

2010-11 - till date - Job 1
2010-08 to to 2010-11- job interviews
2006-05 to 2006-08- Waiting for college to start new academic year (Also attaching LOE explaining that)
2004-04 to 2006-05 - Secondary diploma (Here they asked for Personal history for Jun and Jul 2006)
2003-04 to 2004-03- SSC

Will keep the educational history same as mentioned above in new Schedule A form as well
Is this a gap , SSC completed in 2004-03 and Secondary diploma started in 2004-04 the very next month. Do I need to amend the completion date of SSC as 2004-04 to overlap days?

In education section, its not necessary to fill all gaps as CIC only intrested to know the education and educational institute details . And only in personal history we need to fulfil all gaps. Is my understanding correct ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
Dear All,

Im confused about the process and would need help from the forum.

Can anyone guide me on the experience requirement. I have more than 10 years of experience in India but not in Canada. Would it be counted?

Thanks
Did you read the initial post in this thread?

Kindly read that. If you still have any more questions, feel free to get back to me!