+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
please help

hello all .

does anyone know if we can create multiple profiles for EE. I had made 2 and the ITA on the second one has disappeared for some reason.
I had to make one because the employ details were mistaken on the first one. advise please?
or is it just a normal glitch that i cannot see the ITA on the account since CIC ?

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Mikoy20 said:
Oh what a relief! Thank you!

About updating the details of my immediate family, I already updated my husbands, however, I tried to check it more than thrice, I did not see any field where I can put the details.of my 3 year old son. The website did not even ask for my son's name. What they asked was how many are we, accompanying or not. So I put 3.
Maybe you know other way?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mikoy20 said:
Oh what a relief! Thank you!

About updating the details of my immediate family, I already updated my husbands, however, I tried to check it more than thrice, I did not see any field where I can put the details.of my 3 year old son. The website did not even ask for my son's name. What they asked was how many are we, accompanying or not. So I put 3.
Okay. So I guess you will be promoted to enter those details post ITA.

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello, your post is really quiet informative. i have one question, is it advisable to create my EE profile (where my wife and kid (1 yr) are my dependent) and at the same time create my wife's profile (where me and my kid are dependent). As and when one of the profile gets ITA other profile is withdrawn. Is it acceptable or if CIC finds it out they will take any action against any or both of the profiles.?

The reason for this is: I am a mechanical engineer and my wife is a physiotherapist so in case some province has preference for any of the occupation chances are open to get nomination under PNP. so just to increase chances to get ITA.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
***Reposting it as it's somehow missed any reply from experts***

Hello friends,

I require an important information from you regarding Date of Birth certificate. I don't have DOB certificate as in India one born before 1989 doesn't require a DOB certificate. So i haven' made it earlier. My application is struck due to this.

Is DOB certificate mandatory for OINP (i have to go for OINP route as my CRS is around 415) and then for PR application?

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keepsmiling said:

Hello friends,

I require an important information from you regarding Date of Birth certificate. I don't have DOB certificate as in India one born before 1989 doesn't require a DOB certificate. So i haven' made it earlier. My application is struck due to this.

Is DOB certificate mandatory for OINP (i have to go for OINP route as my CRS is around 415) and then for PR application?
I think in that situation Write LOE that in India at the time of your birth before 1989 there was no provider of DOB Cert from Registrar- Births and Deaths. Along with use at least any two of your proofs having your Dob like Matric Cert, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc.

Hope this will work.
All the very best.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Stanlee said:
If your friend's profile is about to expire, he can save screen shots of (or print out) his profile to make it easier to re-enter his data. Do not create a new profile until his existing one expires. He can create a new profile at any time once his expires.

If he decides to create and submit a new profile before his existing one expires, he will need to withdraw his existing profile first.

Check the following links to know more.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1164&top=29
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp
Thanks Stanlee for kind reply..

Do we have any post here in the forum which explains the step by step process how to create new EE profile ??

Actually my friend has paid to consultancy earlier for creating profile but the help from their side is very minimal so he withdrew his terms with consultancy. Now he will try to create a new EE and job bank profile once his previous EE profile will expire (5 Jun 2016).

He is little bit worried so looking for any thread which can help us creating new EE profile after expiry.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam1 said:
Thanks Stanlee for kind reply..

Do we have any post here in the forum which explains the step by step process how to create new EE profile ??

Actually my friend has paid to consultancy earlier for creating profile but the help from their side is very minimal so he withdrew his terms with consultancy. Now he will try to create a new EE and job bank profile once his previous EE profile will expire (5 Jun 2016).

He is little bit worried so looking for any thread which can help us creating new EE profile after expiry.

Thanks
I had provided a link in the first post in this thread which beautifully explained step-by step instructions to create EE profile.

https://dhavaldesai.me/how-to-open-express-entry-profile-with-images/12-canadian-immigration

Unfortunately, I get a 404 when I try to access it and the page is no longer available. I believe the owner removed this post from their blog.

I'll try to find another resource which contains step-by-step guide to create EE profile. If I don't find one, I'll create one.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I had provided a link in the first post in this thread which beautifully explained step-by step instructions to create EE profile.

https://dhavaldesai.me/how-to-open-express-entry-profile-with-images/12-canadian-immigration

Unfortunately, I get a 404 when I try to access it and the page is no longer available. I believe the owner removed this post from their blog.

I'll try to find another resource which contains step-by-step guide to create EE profile. If I don't find one, I'll create one.
Thanks Raj ..

I am getting the error as:

This site can’t be reached

dhavaldesai.me took too long to respond.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I will wait for your inputs on this please help

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Please

I would like to ask that I submitted my fee through Western Union to transfer fee to WES. After one week still the fee is not paid. This process takes how many days.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Hi gurus in the house,

In a case were I worked under two different noc in the same company, do I get one employment certificate to cover both Noc or two?
When filling my EE profile, how do I enter personal and work history? especially since I was working and schooling Part- Time at the same time
Also can I claim work experience that is over 10years ago?

Thx

cd_pnp

Apr 21, 2016
Hello friends,
I am the principal applicant and my spouse is the dependent. My question is, is it possible that we enter Canada as a family, but I will go back to the Philippines after 2 weeks and my spouse will still stay in Canada. I will be back after my spouse have a job offer already. Is this allowed by the CIC?

Apr 9, 2016
keepsmiling said:

Hello friends,

hi i think you can get an affidavit on Rs.20 stamp paper regarding your birth certificate mentioning date, time and place. this would work better and i have done the same for my EE profile and i is accepted.

all the very best
Babu

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cd_pnp said:
Hello friends,
I am the principal applicant and my spouse is the dependent. My question is, is it possible that we enter Canada as a family, but I will go back to the Philippines after 2 weeks and my spouse will still stay in Canada. I will be back after my spouse have a job offer already. Is this allowed by the CIC?
This is perfectly fine. No issues here.

When you want to come back, just make sure that you have your PR card in hand. You can ask your spouse to send it to you via courier. If you don't have a PR card in hand, you have to apply for a PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) to be able to come back to Canada.