+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Brothers

I need your support.

I filled online application of WES and got a reference number.
Q1. I choosed for payment Western Union, Can any one send me address used for the payment through western union.

Q2. Secondly online application automatically calculate the total amount required to be paid to WES or I need to check from the cheklist or another source.

Waiting for reply
Thanks

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
pfernandes said:
Thanks a ton. How do I mark it up?
I'm afraid I don't understand the question! Could you reword it please?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravsun said:
Thank you so much for replying Rajkamal.

For your answer to my 2nd question, me and my family are in Shanghai only.

I have raised CSE for Address change but did not mention to change my Visa Office to Shanghai. I guess I cannot raise a new CSE now. How to get Visa Office changed?

I have heard from applicants that they have requested change of VO only through CSE.

Also, I checked CIC website. There it is mentioned that Shanghai office does not handle PR applications. They have to be handled by Hongkong SAR office. Though, there is a VFS centre in Shanghai which deals with PRTD etc. I think my case falls under PRTD as my PR application is already submitted through India and as and when PPR comes, I just need to submit my Passport and get PR stamped to travel, right?

You can only ask them to reassign - they will reassign it to the closest VO. I believe you can use the VFS at Shangai to securely transmit the PP to and from the Hong Kong VO (if they assign you to that VO).

You need to send the PPs to VO. The VO will stamp it with the visa and send you both the stamped PP and COPR. You need both Visa and COPR to travel to Canada.

I contacted VFS Shanghai as well but did not get a proper reply that they handle such cases. What should I do?

Regarding your reply that I should land before my current medicals expire (Oct'16), can I do like this?
Travel with family to Canada for a week or so (can't travel for longer than that).
Give a relative's address as local address upon landing.
PR card is delivered to my relative's address and he couriers it to me outside Canada.

Yes, this travel arrangement is possible. Not an issue.

rinkuaccen

Apr 3, 2016
Thanks Rajkamal for the valuable information.

Q1. I have calculated my CRS tentative points for FSWP and it is 412 point only with maximum effort. I am worrying whether this much points will make sense to apply for canada PR as we can see most CIC draw is above 450+ point. Is there any other option left for me to submit my application with 412 Point.

Q2. Regarding WES verification, Me and my Wife both would be going through this process. Question is, Is it required to create 2 WES profile with 2 WES reference number? Is it so, we have to pay the fees Twice $207+207 and two courier would be sending to their office.

Thanks for your answer!

Regards,
Rinku Gupta

anniejasmeet

Mar 7, 2013
Hi Guys!

I am looking forward to guidance regarding my eligibility and prospect of applying for Canada PR (express entry). I also do not know whether I would be eligible for a provincial nomination. I would really appreciate some useful inputs. Here are my details:

Age- 32 years (July '83)

Edu: B.Com from Panjab University, Chandigarh

Ielts: Clb 10 for Speaking & Listening
Clb 9 for Reading & Writing

French: Delf a1& a2

Married:

Spouse Edu: I would show only a secondary education, since the institute from which he did a 3 year post secondary diploma, is no more in existence.

Spouse Ielts: Clb 5-6 in all sections

Work Experience: As Accounting assistant in India- 6+ years
Total work experience- 10 + years.

I did a tentative calculation of my crs score and found that I currently stand at 395 points if I apply with my spouse and 413 points if I apply without my spouse. Either way, this looks way below the current minimum score for receiving ITA.

Could someone please guide me if there's any further scope of improvement in the shortest possible time. Also, am I eligible for any provincial nominations as such?

I would really be grateful for any help with this regards.

Thanks,
Annie

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anniejasmeet said:
Hi Guys!

I am looking forward to guidance regarding my eligibility and prospect of applying for Canada PR (express entry). I also do not know whether I would be eligible for a provincial nomination. I would really appreciate some useful inputs. Here are my details:

Age- 32 years (July '83)

Edu: B.Com from Panjab University, Chandigarh

Ielts: Clb 10 for Speaking & Listening
Clb 9 for Reading & Writing

French: Delf a1& a2

Married:

Spouse Edu: I would show only a secondary education, since the institute from which he did a 3 year post secondary diploma, is no more in existence.

Spouse Ielts: Clb 5-6 in all sections

Work Experience: As Accounting assistant in India- 6+ years
Total work experience- 10 + years.

I did a tentative calculation of my crs score and found that I currently stand at 395 points if I apply with my spouse and 413 points if I apply without my spouse. Either way, this looks way below the current minimum score for receiving ITA.

Could someone please guide me if there's any further scope of improvement in the shortest possible time. Also, am I eligible for any provincial nominations as such?

I would really be grateful for any help with this regards.

Thanks,
Annie
With Your Wife you've got more than 400, it's a good opportunity for you. Get nominated from Ontario since Ontario provides nomination if your CRS is more than 400. only thing is you would have to wait for Ontario to start sanding notifications.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rinkuaccen said:
Thanks Rajkamal for the valuable information.

Q1. I have calculated my CRS tentative points for FSWP and it is 412 point only with maximum effort. I am worrying whether this much points will make sense to apply for canada PR as we can see most CIC draw is above 450+ point. Is there any other option left for me to submit my application with 412 Point. - I am not sure whether the co-applicant has taken IELTS. If not, you can claim up to 20 points for the co-applicant's IELTS. Also, I am not sure of the primary applicant's IELTS, if you target CLB 9 (LRWS 8777), it could take your CRS score north probably making you eligible to receive direct ITA.

At 412, you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. But lately, there has been a temporary hiatus in Ontario sending out PTs. It seems OINP is clearing the backlog which they have accumulated since November (as they had to process Syrian refugee applications). Post this, which I assume would be May 2016 onwards, they would start issuing PTs. My assumption is based on the fact that they have updated OINP settlement funds requirement here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html. The requirement refers to applications that will be submitted after May 6, 2016. For other PNPs you can check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

Q2. Regarding WES verification, Me and my Wife both would be going through this process. Question is, Is it required to create 2 WES profile with 2 WES reference number? Is it so, we have to pay the fees Twice $207+207 and two courier would be sending to their office.

Yes, you will have to create two WES account/profile per applicant, you cannot combine two applications together. However, per applicant you can submit any number of degrees as WES does not charge based on the number of degrees. The evaluation would cost you CAD 322 per applicant. While sending the courier to WES, you can send both your's and your wife's sealed envelope in a single master envelope with respective reference numbers mentioned in each envelope.

Thanks for your answer!

Regards,
Rinku Gupta

axeans

Feb 2, 2016
Dear friends..
I have a query. I am married and currently my CRS is coming 460 including wife's IELTS ( but not her ECA). Past 3-4 draws the cut off is going around 470. In case I opt for "wife not accompanying me" in my profile does it increase my CRS ( the tool is making it about 475)? If so is it a good idea? Can I call my wife later once i get PR?
Your response is appreciated.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
axeans said:
Dear friends..
I have a query. I am married and currently my CRS is coming 460 including wife's IELTS ( but not her ECA). Past 3-4 draws the cut off is going around 470. In case I opt for "wife not accompanying me" in my profile does it increase my CRS ( the tool is making it about 475)? If so is it a good idea? Can I call my wife later once i get PR?
Your response is appreciated.
You can apply as married and spouse not accompanying to get more points. But I have heard that the process to sponsor your family later takes long and is a bit complicated (you will have to research about it as I am not sure).

Please note, even if your spouse/family is not accompanying you, you still have to get PCC and medicals done for all of them and even show funds for all family members. So, I am not sure whether you would want to pursue this option just for the sake of getting more points. Instead, you can get ECA done for your wife, you can claim upto 10 points for her ECA. With her ECA score added, you would get 465+ which is a good score to get ITA in the next few rounds of invitation.

lilisgb

Apr 17, 2016
lilisgb said:
I have a question,

I made a refugee claimant in November 2012, and I have not had a hearing yet. It has been almost 4 years and I do not have any notice about when my hearing will be. Is it possible that I can apply to the Express Entry?, I have been working for over 2 years and I have experience.
Is that a possibility? Can I apply to any other?

Please, if someone knows let me know.
Thanks so much

Marikani82

Apr 19, 2016
While in the Process of PR with the Consultancy ,if I become Pregnant in this duration,will that affect my PR with respect to Health reason.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Marikani82 said:
While in the Process of PR with the Consultancy ,if I become Pregnant in this duration,will that affect my PR with respect to Health reason.
No, this should not affect your application. However, there maybe some additional documents requested.

leiganda

Feb 22, 2015
Fengl said:
Hey guys,

I have not yet take ielts test, can i create a ee profile without it?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.
u need to take ielts and ECA first beore creating a profile.
Goodluck.