Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressentryapplicant said:
Hello ANJALI,

My ielts score is 6.5 overall. By that it's showing me eligible but now i believe not sufficient. Planing to ask wife also to give ielts. Her education degree I have not send to Wes. If I want to do that then should I give my Wes reference ID only to while sending her documents? Will they be charging extra for that?

Thank you.
Hello,

Its good that your wife is going to take IELTS, it will help to improve your score. For your wife's ECA, you will have to create a separate WES account in the name of your wife and pay the required amount. Collect all the required documents and send it to WES.

I hope it helps.

Thanks

vinit1906

Mar 16, 2016
Hello everyone I am new to this portal , a keen aspirant - immigrate canada.

As of now my crs stuck on 421
I scored a band 8 over IELTS along with my wife(scored :7)
Is there anything else we cud do to improve score ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
vinit1906 said:
Hello everyone I am new to this portal , a keen aspirant - immigrate canada.

As of now my crs stuck on 421
I scored a band 8 over IELTS along with my wife(scored :7)
Is there anything else we cud do to improve score ?
What are your individual IELTS scores?
Best to get L 8.0, R/W/S 7.0 to reach CLB 9 and get extra points in skill transferability.

sjpandya

Dec 6, 2014
Hello Seniors,

Please advise on below query of Job bank registration

The options available for updating Job Title are as per NOC notification where as they are different then the actual current roles

Is it fine to choose closely matching NOC as job title and complete my registration on Job portal ? How can i show evidence of experience letter with NOC mentioned job title ?

Appreciate an early response

Thanks !!

sjpandya

Dec 6, 2014
sjpandya said:
Hello Seniors,

The options available for updating Job Title are as per NOC notification where as they are different then the actual current roles

Is it fine to choose closely matching NOC as job title and complete my registration on Job portal ? How can i show evidence of experience letter with NOC mentioned job title ?

Thanks !!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sjpandya said:
Hello Seniors,

Thanks !!
Job Bank is only a formality. Don't worry too much about it. You will not be submitting any letter in job bank.

As for the reference letter that you will be submitting for your post ITA application and/or nomination application, it must be complete and in the required format with the roles and responsibilities mentioned. These roles and responsibilities should match the roles and responsibilities corresponding to the NOC that you have chosen.

Try to find your NOC here using the job title ---> http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

If you are not sure about your NOC, you can send an e-mail to NOC@workingincanada.gc.ca with your complete roles and responsibilities (and your designation) and they will get back with the most appropriate NOC.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
I'm sorry If I chose wrong topic.

I have an important thing to ask that confuses me.
I've got ITA and now I'm going through my PR application. I'm at the stage where they ask me to upload documents. I'm applying under CEC but they are asking me for my diploma (Education diploma/degree). I thought that for CEC it's not necessary. I put in my application that I have masters in engineering not from Canada and I said that I don't have Credential Assessment. I didn't get any points for education (I had enough anyway) but now they are asking me for education.
What do I do in that kind of situation?

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Hi there
I'm sorry If I chose wrong topic.

I have an important thing to ask that confuses me.
I've got ITA and now I'm going through my PR application. I'm at the stage where they ask me to upload documents. I'm applying under CEC but they are asking me for my diploma (Education diploma/degree). I thought that for CEC it's not necessary. I put in my application that I have masters in engineering not from Canada and I said that I don't have Credential Assessment. I didn't get any points for education (I had enough anyway) but now they are asking me for education.
What do I do in that kind of situation?

Thank you
In that case, see if you can go back and remove your degree from your profile. Once you do that, the system will not prompt you to upload your degree.

saran24

Mar 24, 2016
Hi there

I'm applying under CEC in Express Entry. I got my IELTS 7.5 overall L 8, R 7.5, W 6, S 7.5. Would you recommend re-doing or just apply with this score?? Please advice. With this results, my CRS is 441.

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saran24 said:
Hi there

I'm applying under CEC in Express Entry. I got my IELTS 7.5 overall L 8, R 7.5, W 6, S 7.5. Would you recommend re-doing or just apply with this score?? Please advice. With this results, my CRS is 441.

Thank you
Suggest you to re-take the test and get a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS). This would boost your scores to competitive levels and you would be able to get a direct ITA.

Has123

Mar 29, 2016
:'( This information has been very helpful...
I'm from the UK, been there all my life and want a new start in Canada.

As I dont have much education, but I've been working as a Laboratory Assistant over 9 years now.

Is there a way of me getting into Canada ?

saran24

Mar 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Suggest you to re-take the test and get a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS). This would boost your scores to competitive levels and you would be able to get a direct ITA.
Thank you for your suggestion. I did 3 yr advanced diploma (Graduated) and transferred to bachelors' degree(as transferred 2 years only, graduated) in Canada, so under this question (What is the highest level of education for which you have obtained?) which one I should choose, Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years OR just Bachelor's degree?

One more question, I didn't do my high school in Canada, so do I have to WES for my high school certificate? Thanks again.

dentdoc

Mar 27, 2016
All EE Applicants,

Telegram Express Entry Group, Join Canada Express Entry Group by one of our members Knightkax for discussions just like whatsapp group more members and features.
Below is the link for Canada Express Entry Group, click on this link to get added.
ww.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg5081131#msg5081131

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saran24 said:
Thank you for your suggestion. I did 3 yr advanced diploma (Graduated) and transferred to bachelors' degree(as transferred 2 years only, graduated) in Canada, so under this question (What is the highest level of education for which you have obtained?) which one I should choose, Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years OR just Bachelor's degree?

One more question, I didn't do my high school in Canada, so do I have to WES for my high school certificate? Thanks again.
I believe you might be able to choose "2 or more degrees".

No you don't need to get your high school credentials evaluated.