+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Chacko_666

Aug 7, 2021
hello
Me and my wife is planning to migrate to Canada through express entry profile. My wife is the main applicant and she has done Masters from Germany in hospitality. she has experience around 3 years working in KFC during her studies . Will this be calculated as work experience for EE as its during her studies not after completion of Graduation. Any advise will be appreciated.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hello
Me and my wife is planning to migrate to Canada through express entry profile. My wife is the main applicant and she has done Masters from Germany in hospitality. she has experience around 3 years working in KFC during her studies . Will this be calculated as work experience for EE as its during her studies not after completion of Graduation. Any advise will be appreciated.
If she was allowed legally to work in Germany during Study, then Yes she can claim that education and experience.

Reactions: Chacko_666

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
If you are not claiming 50 points for the LMIA based job offer,
then you can use the old job offer (it optional though). But everyone has been uploading it. It will not create any issues in your application.
Dont forget a reference letter and recent pay stubs to support your work experience.
I dont have my offer letter anymore :( I guess I can just use the new one?

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All...

I am a PNP nominee and have received ITA recently. I have the below mentioned doubt Regarding Proof of Funds:

Has anyone obtained balance certificate from Axis bank?
They provided me with a system generated balance certificate on bank letter head.

It has the below mentioned lines printed:

"This certificate has been issued without analyzing customer's net-worth and the overall indebtedness with the issuing bank or any other Bank/Financial institution.

Hence this letter shall not and cannot be construed as a solvency certificate at any circumstances.

This certificate is issued at the request of the customer without any risk on the part of the bank, either as a guarantor or otherwise, for the purpose of Student visa/immigration/tourist visa/work or business visa, and will not constitute any liability either on the part of the bank or the signing official."

So,
1) It does not mention that I have no outstanding debts or loans with the bank.
2) Also, It does not mention my 6 month average balance.

What should I do? Is this letter along with 6 months bank statement enough?

Please let me know your suggestions/opinions. Any help is much appreciated!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All...

I am a PNP nominee and have received ITA recently. I have the below mentioned doubt Regarding Proof of Funds:

Has anyone obtained balance certificate from Axis bank?
They provided me with a system generated balance certificate on bank letter head.

It has the below mentioned lines printed:

"This certificate has been issued without analyzing customer's net-worth and the overall indebtedness with the issuing bank or any other Bank/Financial institution.

Hence this letter shall not and cannot be construed as a solvency certificate at any circumstances.

This certificate is issued at the request of the customer without any risk on the part of the bank, either as a guarantor or otherwise, for the purpose of Student visa/immigration/tourist visa/work or business visa, and will not constitute any liability either on the part of the bank or the signing official."

So,
1) It does not mention that I have no outstanding debts or loans with the bank.
2) Also, It does not mention my 6 month average balance.

What should I do? Is this letter along with 6 months bank statement enough?

Please let me know your suggestions/opinions. Any help is much appreciated!
This is acceptable. Just add your bank statement for last 6 months.

Reactions: @smp

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Is it possible to have a CEC draw by September? my score is 439. or should I find another way to boost my score? Thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Yes Ma'am? Is there any soft copy letter attached in EE profile? Or should I screenshot the message only to send to their email?
Since you have received a NOI, now you need to send them the application and documents so that they can review and give you 600 points.

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
What is the difference of CRS – Human Capital – First Official Language Proficiency and Second official language proficiency?