+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have submitted my EE profile today, my CRS is 471,

Question 1. I have selected "None" as education for my Spouse as i dont have ECA for her credentails, Will this be an issue in future ?
Q2: In my work section i have updated only my current job as i am in this for last 10 years. Any issues here too ?

I have read somewhere that i can mention things in personal history section.
Ans1. If you are not claiming points for Spouse then it is fine not to add her education.
Ans2. No issues here either.

Reactions: ersandee

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys,
Can anybody clarify if Fixed Deposit/ Any kind of deposit ( NSC/KVP/RD) with Post Office is acceptable as POF.
Thanks.

vbudhiraja01

Apr 10, 2018
Dear Friends,

Kindly help and suggest with your valuable advise. While filling the application at WES wherein i am not sure about filling my PGDM course details

1. I did my PGDM (2 Yeas) from Amity Business School (Approved BY AICTE that time of the year) but now they operate under Amity University.
2. While in WES taking in consideration above information
a) What should be selected under institution type ? University or Professional
b)What should be name of Institution i.e Amity Business School or AICTE or Amity University
c) Transcripts to be issued by Amity Business School / AICTE / Amity University.

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Warm Regards,
Vikrant Budhiraja

CanadaPR_455

Apr 6, 2018
Hi All,
I have a question.

I have worked with 4 employers and have more than 6 years of experience overall. But I worked for just 10 months with my 2nd employer and few months of that work is not in my NOC. And since I am not able to get any letter with roles and responsibilities from that company or any colleague, I am not planning to show my experience in that.

So my question in this case is:
Should I show my work experience pertaining to my 2nd company in "Work History" section of my Express Entry Profile or not?
2. For future documentation, I am creating a document of all my work experiences together (letter with roles & responsibilities in company letter head, offer letter, paystub etc.). So this work experience should be mentioned in that or it should be included in my personal history with an explanation.

Please guide me in this.

Thanks in Advance

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi everyone,
Regarding the proof of funds required, currently we have the funds in fixed-term deposits (6 months term) and their maturity is close to this date.

We are not sure if the right thing to do is to cancel or to nenew these deposits. We are confused about the "readily transferable" concept for the proof of funds requirement.

Will it be acceptable a certified copy of term-deposit certificates? or do we have to cancel them, put the money in a personal sight savings account and ask for letter issued by the bank where they explain that the money is in sight and readily to be used at any time, clarifying hat the funds were previously in a 6 months term deposit?

Thanks in advance.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
Regarding the proof of funds required, currently we have the funds in fixed-term deposits (6 months term) and their maturity is close to this date.

We are not sure if the right thing to do is to cancel or to nenew these deposits. We are confused about the "readily transferable" concept for the proof of funds requirement.

Will it be acceptable a certified copy of term-deposit certificates? or do we have to cancel them, put the money in a personal sight savings account and ask for letter issued by the bank where they explain that the money is in sight and readily to be used at any time, clarifying hat the funds were previously in a 6 months term deposit?

Thanks in advance.
The fixed deposit certificate will be okay to show that you have the POF but you chose to invest it in FD instead of just leaving in your account and the fund is readily available for you guys when the investment matures so as to be used for settlement in canada.
I don't think you need to terminate the fixed money.

Reactions: SumH12

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi,
My spouse is canadian citizen and I'm planning to apply for express entry. Could you please let me know that what documents or information of my canadian spouse will i have to share/submit alongwith my file post ITA???

Thanks in advance!

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. need another help..
I am working in a power corporation run by state govt. The deptt refuses to provide any reference/experience letter. In this case, will joining letter, salary slips and bank statement(for salary a/c) be sufficient ?
Pls advise. Thanks.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello guys.. need another help..
I am working in a power corporation run by state govt. The deptt refuses to provide any reference/experience letter. In this case, will joining letter, salary slips and bank statement(for salary a/c) be sufficient ?
Pls advise. Thanks.
Nope, in that case you need to attach proof that they refused to provide ref letter. And also get same letter written by your supervisor on plain paper and get it notarized if possible and attach the same along with Letter of explanation.