kishore.mnc

Apr 7, 2018
Hi first i appreciate your time and effort for the valuable article,

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

this is my Ielts GT band i acquired lately , ill be a secondary or dependent applicant wherein my spouse will be a primary applicant (she's a PG and has sustained work experience of 14 years in Shipping & logistics ) what is the minimum score she need to acquire in her IELTS to get a good CRS for us.

another question :
can we submit two EOI
1) I as a Primary and my wife secondary
2) My wife as a Primary applicant and I secondary

is this considered legal by the CIC ? Please clarify

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi first i appreciate your time and effort for the valuable article,

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

this is my Ielts GT band i acquired lately , ill be a secondary or dependent applicant wherein my spouse will be a primary applicant (she's a PG and has sustained work experience of 14 years in Shipping & logistics ) what is the minimum score she need to acquire in her IELTS to get a good CRS for us.

another question :
can we submit two EOI
1) I as a Primary and my wife secondary
2) My wife as a Primary applicant and I secondary

is this considered legal by the CIC ? Please clarify
Yes its legal to have two EE profiles one as primary and other as dependant applicant.

With regards to score it depends on various factors so I would suggest you to use CIC official calculator to get score. Age is a main criteria as well.

taftaf

Apr 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Jayy, poste: 4915369, membre: 578808"] J'espère que, en tant que lecteur, vous serez satisfait de l'information sur ce blog. Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à laisser un commentaire. N'hésitez pas à partager vos suggestions sur ce post. Aussi, si vous voulez que j'ajoute quelque chose à ce post / écrire un post sur d'autres sujets connexes, s'il vous plaît demander. Merci!
[/citation]

Tout d'abord, +1 à vous pour le temps et l'effort.

Cela pourrait être une bible pour beaucoup d'entre nous. Merci beaucoup !!! [/ QUOTE]
BONJOUR,je vous félicite pour tout ces effort c'est trés gentille de penser aux autres et de les aidez comme ça gratuitement vraiment bravo

taftaf

Apr 7, 2018
BONJOUR, je vous félicite pour tous ces effort c'est trés gentille de penser aux autres et de l'aidez comme ça vraiment vraiment bravo
moi avant tous je voudrait bien s'avoir ace que j'ai une chance avec ma famille d’immigrer au canada avant de prendre tout ces démarches
je suis une maman de 4 enfants 13 ans 11 ans, 7 ans et 4 ans le premier c'est un malade IMC les 3 autres sont des trés bonne santé et bruants dans mes études moi même je suis enseignante en chimie dans un institut d'enseignements et de formation professionnelle avec une expérience de 17 ans, âgée de 44 ans et de ma marie, professeur de langue française avec une expérience de 17 ans, âgée de 47 ans merci

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Honestly, I would choose the same as you if I were in your shoes. 444 is a very likely point that can be reached out pretty much soon. I do pray for you and me to have a happy news soon. :)
Hello Krystine, now you make me panicked since I got the same score as well. Do you think crs would go down to 444?? I do not want to reappear for IELTS again since I have anxiety taking it. I really wish I could apply last year when the score was not so high.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
There
Hello Krystine, now you make me panicked since I got the same score as well. Do you think crs would go down to 444?? I do not want to reappear for IELTS again since I have anxiety taking it. I really wish I could apply last year when the score was not so high.
There should be high hope for in that range considering the cut off already went down to 442 two times this year.

I would like to wait for another month and will decide whether to book for another exam. I really hope there will be a draw in next week with a range between 442-444.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
There

There should be high hope for in that range considering the cut off already went down to 442 two times this year.

I would like to wait for another month and will decide whether to book for another exam. I really hope there will be a draw in next week with a range between 442-444.
Thanks, me too. Lots of people have predicted the score would go down to 430s range but it is not the case this year.

ChiefChief

Apr 8, 2018
I'm having difficulty getting my first degree transcript over to an ECA for assessment however I've my UK graduate certificates and Paris Doctorate degree already delivered to WES an ECA.

Is it possible to get the ECA to proceed to access only available educational qualifications? Will I loose anything if the undergraduate degree is not included in my express entry application?

Its so painful, I've been waiting for close to 9 months now and would have gotten an ITA since late last year and at the last people given an ITA. I just turned 40 and observed I've lost 5 points on the CRS. Prior to this time, my estimated score was 447 now it's 442.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Hi there friend,

I am sitting at 444 as well and deciding whether to take English test again or not. I am living in small city where I have to travel to nearby big city to take an exam.... (almost 500 dollars for rounding trip plus a test itself). Losing 5 points by age at the end of July... Was hoping to receive the ITA soon but no one can predict when the score will be down to our score.... Getting anxious every day and night. Hope the light will shed to our journey to become PR soon...

444 now , 439 in August , Now to avoid spending the money for Ielts , just think of waiting for score to go below 444 by July and it to go 439 from August ( onwards)

So, I would say , you can think to taking ielts again ( That option always exist even after August )

Now, let me ask you a question Do you want to increase score from 444 by taking ielts and adding more points ?
In that case if you think you can increase score by better ielts result then go for it .BUT, question comes When will you get IElts date ? and add 2 more weeks for result and say it's already June and you got say 450 points and in July cut off score remained 455+ , then it's no use ( and August you will have 445 again )

So, Conclusion if you can spend money and even then fine with no improvement of Ielts score ( and wastage of money) , then try ( if money is not a problem) : this will give you a chance of higher score ( and high chance) till July -- Which is likely to be beneficial to you.

If you cannot spend money on that , then also no Problem , be optimistic ( I wish you too) that score may fall to 430's : Be optimistic ( and do not regret ever later if it comes out that spending in may June on Ielts would have made difference)

All the best!

Sometimes no action is the best action !

Reactions: Eli31

CanadaPR_455

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,

I have a question. I recently created an Express Entry profile. But I am confused about the NOC code. I am a software engineer/programmer and into IT but with a BTech degree in Electronics & Telecommunications. So initially I selected NOC 2173 (Software engineers and designers). But there is another NOC 2174 (Computer programmers & Interactive media developers).

Though the job duties are similar but the employment requirement are different.

While NOC 2173 states:
  • A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or mathematics or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
NOC 2174 states:
  • A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Link:
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=2173
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=2174

So my question is, being from Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering background, which NOC code will be appropriate for me. Also does the educational background plays a vital role in selecting NOC code.

Please guide me in this as currently I have NOC 2173 in my express entry profile.

Thanks in advance.
Can anyone please help on this?

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have submitted my EE profile today, my CRS is 471,

Question 1. I have selected "None" as education for my Spouse as i dont have ECA for her credentails, Will this be an issue in future ?
Q2: In my work section i have updated only my current job as i am in this for last 10 years. Any issues here too ?

I have read somewhere that i can mention things in personal history section.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have submitted my EE profile today, my CRS is 471,

Question 1. I have selected "None" as education for my Spouse as i dont have ECA for her credentails, Will this be an issue in future ?
Q2: In my work section i have updated only my current job as i am in this for last 10 years. Any issues here too ?

I have read somewhere that i can mention things in personal history section.
1 - No.
2 - No.

Reactions: ersandee