+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

G

garfieldm89

I have a query regarding proof of indian job experience and education.
1. I have done Bachelors in engineering of 4 years and 2 years of post graduation in management. Do I need to submit transcripts for both of educational degrees?

2. I have 38 Months of Job experience prior to post graduation. I have work experience letter and last 6 months pay stubs. Do I need anything else from my 1st employer regarding work experience. After post graduation, I got a job in my 2nd company. I will be showing my post grad job for NOC. What proofs I need from my current employer?

Thanks

Mojola5

Feb 2, 2018
Hello FAM,

I have a couple or questions and I need help ASAP as I am sure I'll be getting ITA this March.
1. My wife sent me half of what is required for POF. Do I need a motorized gift deed from her ? What other document would be required?

2. My wife is in her final year of her studies (BSc Business Administration). Will this have a negative impact in our application ?

3. My wife's passport will expire next year July. Can I go ahead with eAPR considering the validity of her passport ?

4. We are expecting a baby next month. Should this be stated in an LOE? Or will it be implied in her medical report ? What should be done?

I need your inputs good people. Thank you very much

paraskp

Dec 13, 2016
HI Sir

Need your help in applying for the PR for Canada.
Me and my wife want to apply for PR, we are located in India and we have started the process by giving IELTS and getting our education verified .
Now there are few things that i want clarification on from your side and need your advice.
I am 32 years old, have an Master of business administration degree and ietls score of 7.0 and work experience in sales and
marketing
My wife is 30 years old, have a bachelors degree in technology and ielts score of 7.5 and work experience in Information technology field.
Now who according to you should be primary applicant in our case?Also if my wife happens to get 8 or above in IELTS wil that help us in getting good points for the PR since she is from IT background and i think job prospects will be good in this field.
In my case as of now i made my wife primary applicant thinking the work experience will get us some benefit in our application but due to her bachelor graduation our points get less.
Please advice my friend .

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
HI Sir

Need your help in applying for the PR for Canada.
Me and my wife want to apply for PR, we are located in India and we have started the process by giving IELTS and getting our education verified .
Now there are few things that i want clarification on from your side and need your advice.
I am 32 years old, have an Master of business administration degree and ietls score of 7.0 and work experience in sales and
marketing
My wife is 30 years old, have a bachelors degree in technology and ielts score of 7.5 and work experience in Information technology field.
Now who according to you should be primary applicant in our case?Also if my wife happens to get 8 or above in IELTS wil that help us in getting good points for the PR since she is from IT background and i think job prospects will be good in this field.
In my case as of now i made my wife primary applicant thinking the work experience will get us some benefit in our application but due to her bachelor graduation our points get less.
Please advice my friend .

Among both of you, whoever gets the higher CRS should be the primary applicant. The job prospects does not matter for PR application as long the NOC of the primary applicant falls under NOC Type 0, A or B.

Mojola5

Feb 2, 2018
Hello FAM,

I have a couple or questions and I need help ASAP as I am sure I'll be getting ITA this March.
1. My wife sent me half of what is required for POF. Do I need a motorized gift deed from her ? What other document would be required?

2. My wife is in her final year of her studies (BSc Business Administration). Will this have a negative impact in our application ?

3. My wife's passport will expire next year July. Can I go ahead with eAPR considering the validity of her passport ?

4. We are expecting a baby next month. Should this be stated in an LOE? Or will it be implied in her medical report ? What should be done?

I need your inputs good people. Thank you very much
Please can anyone help me with these queries . Thanks once again

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Is there Anyone in here who got a wes report for 1 year pg diploma programme from Ignou University India. ?

devin43ty

Feb 28, 2018
Can a w1 visa holder apply PR If on a unskilled or semi skilled job such as security guard, packing, data operator , supervisor or a storekeeper?

Please reply.

humber5911

Mar 13, 2018
Hello there,
i have been working since 2010, but in 2011 and 2013 i applied for canada study visa , at that time i mentioned in my application that i am working .after that changed my empoyer in 2015 , since then i am working with them. please tell me that should i mention my previous work experience from 2010 to 2015 in my express entry application ? i am worried because that employer was not registered. now i have work experience letter and bank transfer entries from my current employer from last 6 months.
thanks

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
HI
Can anyone send me the LOE letter template OR sample?

shabnam13

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

I got my AOR March 6 and the medical exam passed yesterday. but CIC asked me for FBI certificate.

I have never been in US, not even landed for a day. Can you please share your opinion? Is this normal request to ask for PCC for place you never been?

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Query related to POF
I have a fixed deposit which will mature in April 2018. By that time my fixed deposit will already be 7 months old. I'm planning to re invest this money to another fixed deposit . So if I submit my application in May 2018, is it fine if I submit both my fixed deposit letters or how else must I proceed.

Kindly advise friends

myousuff

Mar 8, 2018
I recently got my MBA from SMU-DE evaluated by IQAS. I just got my MBA evaluated and not my Bachelor's degree. You can send both to ICAS or IQAS if you wish. Takes approx 9 - 10 weeks for the entire process.
Do they recognize complete 2 years of MBA degree?, After you get the acknowledgement how much time it takes for them to process?

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Do they recognize complete 2 years of MBA degree?, After you get the acknowledgement how much time it takes for them to process?
Yes, they did mine. If I remember correctly, it took about 6 weeks after acknowledgment to get my documents in mail.

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Applying for common law but have not received ITA yet. Me and my spouse are planning to get married by July. Does this have any impact on our application if we receive an ITA before our wedding?