Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All ,

I have a one question,

My Open Work Permit is expiring on Feb 18 2018 and I have sent my Passport to Ottawa after an Email of PPR for express entry on dec 27. There is no status change (final decision pending).
As it is already Jan 09th should I renew my OWP or should I wait for the passport to come back.
Hi,

I would wait for the passports, i'm sure they will be back around the 20th.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your reply.

If i am invited under CEC, my spouse has nothing to do it, still do i have to upload the documents under his education and experience ,because i would like to keep his education and experience in EE.
Appreciate your reply.
If you are not claiming points for it then you can remove it, but if you are you will need to keep the details in the EEprofile and upload documents post ITA.

Regards

esp_boy15

Jan 12, 2018
Hi! I just read your post and it’s a good information. Me and my wife are currently working in bahrain together with our 1yr old son. We are planning to immigrate in canada thru the EE. We just decided to do it on our own rather than go for the agency.
I just want to ask regarding the WES. If it is better to apply for the “course by course” or as “general” for our school credentials? Some of our friends told me to do the course by course rather than the general but some are vise versa, so i am just confused right now. Me and my wife are planning to work together in canada so we decided to apply both for the WES in case she could find a job. I will be the main principal for the application bcoz i’m the one who has alot of experience rather than my wife.
Where planning to do the WES application first then the english language test after. After we completed the 2 plans then thats the time we will apply online for the EE.
Thanks and hoping for your answer.
God bless

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi! I just read your post and it’s a good information. Me and my wife are currently working in bahrain together with our 1yr old son. We are planning to immigrate in canada thru the EE. We just decided to do it on our own rather than go for the agency.
I just want to ask regarding the WES. If it is better to apply for the “course by course” or as “general” for our school credentials? Some of our friends told me to do the course by course rather than the general but some are vise versa, so i am just confused right now. Me and my wife are planning to work together in canada so we decided to apply both for the WES in case she could find a job. I will be the main principal for the application bcoz i’m the one who has alot of experience rather than my wife.
Where planning to do the WES application first then the english language test after. After we completed the 2 plans then thats the time we will apply online for the EE.
Thanks and hoping for your answer.
God bless
Hi,

You need to select the specific option for immigration.
https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/

I think you a making a good decision to do it on your own.

All the best

Reactions: mr.preetsingh

neel17

Jan 2, 2018
Hi
My medicals done in India in November 2016. Can I submit the same for EE in this month? Do I have to go for another just because it is over 3 months of validity?
Thanks for the reply.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi
My medicals done in India in November 2016. Can I submit the same for EE in this month? Do I have to go for another just because it is over 3 months of validity?
Thanks for the reply.
November 2016 or 2017?

If '16, you need new medicals before you submit your PR application not your EE profile. That can be done without medicals.
If 2017, you are good to go as they are valid for a year.

Regards

vicky1989

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
My friend applied under express Entry in federal skilled worker program. 1 years and 9 months experience as institution lecturer noc 4021. Funds are around $13000. Got bank statement or portfolio at the same day money deposited and after one week submitted the file. But didn’t mentioned noc while submitted the main file online. Do you think everything is fine and will get positive response? And candidate is inCanada applied after 2 year postgraduateprogram. Thanks

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys.. Thanks for helping us newbies and everyone else out......

I would like to ask if I need to contact my lawyers to withdraw my previous profile, as I went ahead to create a fresh profile for myself when I had improved IELTS scores in December. I feel like they haven’t been doing anything for me since I hired them over a year ago. Is it an offense to have 2 profiles? Or I can just ignore them and carry on with the profile I created myself. Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys.. Thanks for helping us newbies and everyone else out......

I would like to ask if I need to contact my lawyers to withdraw my previous profile, as I went ahead to create a fresh profile for myself when I had improved IELTS scores in December. I feel like they haven’t been doing anything for me since I hired them over a year ago. Is it an offense to have 2 profiles? Or I can just ignore them and carry on with the profile I created myself. Thanks
Hi,

You are not permitted to have 2 profiles in your name. So you will need to withdraw one of them.

Regards

Reactions: oliray

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My friend applied under express Entry in federal skilled worker program. 1 years and 9 months experience as institution lecturer noc 4021. Funds are around $13000. Got bank statement or portfolio at the same day money deposited and after one week submitted the file. But didn’t mentioned noc while submitted the main file online. Do you think everything is fine and will get positive response? And candidate is inCanada applied after 2 year postgraduateprogram. Thanks
Hi,

It's impossible to submit your PR application without mentioning your NOC.

Regards

vicky1989

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
That’s what he told me. He mentioned noc while created ee profile. But he said he forget to mention te time submitted application. It was institution lecture 4021.do they ask for originals as well? I mean the work experience letters. And his second company has been shut down because the company chief committed suicide. He mentioned this in explanation letter. Does it affects?