TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys. Quick question. I have my reference letter with all informations requested. Do I also have to furnish pay stubs?
Hi,

No you don't. But if you have them they will help support your claims.

regards

Reactions: Theone1988

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Just wondering guys, I have always wondered why my Application Profile details has always shown only my husband and my own details but not my children's details. Is this normal?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Just wondering guys, I have always wondered why my Application Profile details has always shown only my husband and my own details but not my children's details. Is this normal?
Yes it is. Children's details are entered in the PR application (post-ITA).

Regards

Reactions: Onayimi

Sindhujapb

Jun 8, 2017
Hello.
While showing the proof of funds, can it be in the name of the spouse (dependent applicant) or only if it's in the name of the primary applicant it will be considered?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello.
While showing the proof of funds, can it be in the name of the spouse (dependent applicant) or only if it's in the name of the primary applicant it will be considered?
Hi,

Ideally it should be in your account. However, it is acceptable for it to be in your spouse's name. She will just need to sign a notarised affidavit confirming her full consent to the use of these funds for immigration purposes.

Regards

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I am writing the LOE to support my application and I got a couple of questions:

1. I got more than 100 entries on the travel history, as in the system only can input 30, I saw people say that have to attach a table on the LOE.
Just attached as PDF is ok right? Like one more page of the LOE. Do we include the whole Travel History or only the entries we couldn't write on the system?

2. Some jobs of the main applicant are not included on the Work History, but yes on the Personal History (They aren't skilled jobs so I guess we do not need to explain it), but for the spouse, I didn't include any job on the Work History, but all in the Personal History, as is experience outside of Canada, do we need to explain something about it?

3. Did you print, sign and scan the LOE?

Thanks a lot!

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

For anyone having ECA in process with WES, I received an email that WES is changing their website, so we may not able to check our application for a while during transitional period.

Dear Jason,

We will be launching our new website next week. Our records show you have submitted an application, so we wanted to share how this affects you:
  • Your application will proceed as normal and you will not experience processing delays.
  • There may be some interruption in our website and My Account availability as we transition to the new site. We ask for your patience during that time and encourage you to check back later if you have trouble accessing your account.
We hope the website improvements provide you with a better experience. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team.
Sincerely,

WES

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello guys, I am writing the LOE to support my application and I got a couple of questions:

1. I got more than 100 entries on the travel history, as in the system only can input 30, I saw people say that have to attach a table on the LOE.
Just attached as PDF is ok right? Like one more page of the LOE. Do we include the whole Travel History or only the entries we couldn't write on the system?

2. Some jobs of the main applicant are not included on the Work History, but yes on the Personal History (They aren't skilled jobs so I guess we do not need to explain it), but for the spouse, I didn't include any job on the Work History, but all in the Personal History, as is experience outside of Canada, do we need to explain something about it?

3. Did you print, sign and scan the LOE?

Thanks a lot!
Hi,

1) Just the entries that couldnt enter online.
2) You only need to explain if you moved them Post-ITA as there will be a difference between your EE Profile and PR application.
3) Yes I printed and signed but its really up to you.

All the best

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
Have you listed all of "name" periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that "name"belongs to (if any)?

This question is kind of vague. I have no military background or held any government positions. What is the answer for this "yes, no or NA"?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Have you listed all of "name" periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that "name"belongs to (if any)?

This question is kind of vague. I have no military background or held any government positions. What is the answer for this "yes, no or NA"?
IMO NA is the most appropriate.

Regards

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

1) Just the entries that couldnt enter online.
2) You only need to explain if you moved them Post-ITA as there will be a difference between your EE Profile and PR application.
3) Yes I printed and signed but its really up to you.

All the best
Thanks TanakaM! Ok, I dodn't moved them, from the first moment i created the profile was like that. The only doubt with the spouse work experience was because they ask "do your spouse have any work experience?" We answer no, but later the experience appears on the personal history, that was the doubt.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
[/QUOTE]
Question:
My home country is India. I stay and work in Qatar. My regular travel would be to or from these countries. Do I have to show travel history?
There was once, that was before my 18th birthday, that I went to the UAE for a week. Does this needs to be shown?
And PCC is for the places I've stayed more than 6 months, is that correct ?
[/QUOTE]

Hi,

1) This was what was being debated above. In my opinion, we must show ALL trips. So to answer your question, yes.

2) No

3) Yes, 6 months cumulatively, so 6 months can be made up of a number of visits.

Regards

So for the trips that will be shown, should all the address history be mentioned as well ?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

NA

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks TanakaM! Ok, I dodn't moved them, from the first moment i created the profile was like that. The only doubt with the spouse work experience was because they ask "do your spouse have any work experience?" We answer no, but later the experience appears on the personal history, that was the doubt.
This is perfectly fine. No need to explain anything, they will know.

Regards

Reactions: chente