NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
25-08-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Hi everyone!
Thanks a lot rajkamalmohanram for a wonderful explanation of the Canadian Immigration Process. Your blog, messages and explanation have helped me a lot in creating my EE profile. My basic degree is MBBS and with one year of continued present work experience, I score 434 points. I, however also claimed points for my postgraduation degree (paid position) and with that i created my EE profile with 451 as my CRS score.
The problem I am facing is that I am not able to procure the job duties for my postgraduation although I have the supporting documents. My question to you is if I get ITA with EE profile (451 CRS points) but I am not able to prove that and end up scoring 431 points only, will my ITA still be valid since my CRS points (434) are above the required threshold CRS points (423) for the current draw?

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am planing to apply for EE. I have a question, really appreciate if someone can answer.

I have 2 years working experience as a Marketing manger in the UK and have the reference letter as well. Problem is that I got this experience on student visa during my studies(and after bachelors degree) of MBA in the UK. Moreover I have one year working experience in UAE as a Business development executive(current job since march 2016) after completing the MBA in 2015. Will that be ok if I include that 2 years work experience to secure more CRS points or should I just apply with one year experience. I am asking this question because I read in this forum that experience we got during studies will not be considered. Please advise

It is clearly mention on my reference letter that I have worked more than 30 hours each week along with my responsibilities.

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello All,

I'm planning to put my savings in Fixed Deposits for Proof of Funds. I'm the primary applicant and I will be taking my wife and kid along as well.

Can you please advise if I should have all FD's in my account or can I have some FD's in my wife's saving account as well. If yes please advice what should be the proportion and also if I would need any affidavit or other documents to show FD's in my wife's account.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Darshan019 said:
Hello All,

I'm planning to put my savings in Fixed Deposits for Proof of Funds. I'm the primary applicant and I will be taking my wife and kid along as well.

Can you please advise if I should have all FD's in my account or can I have some FD's in my wife's saving account as well. If yes please advice what should be the proportion and also if I would need any affidavit or other documents to show FD's in my wife's account.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan
Yes, you can have funds in both accounts, and in any proportion.
Your wife will need to sign an affidavit showing full consent to the use of the funds in her account for immigration purposes.

regards

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hi Seniors,

my spouse degree certificate surname is mentioned as "polisetti" where as in passport and birth certificates it mentioned as "polisetty" .in WES report also mentioned correct surname "Polisetty" . Will it be a problem for me in PR processing. I received ITA and now only i realized this problem. I am collecting all the documents. Please advice.

Thanks

Lordnath

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
Hi Guys, I just finished creating my EE profile and I've received instructions on how to create a job bank profile. In my EE profile, I specified experiences in 2 different NOCs. The first experience is in NOC 1311 for 3 years between 2009 and 2012, and NOC 0114 from 2016 till present. I wanted to ask if it's okay to base my job bank profile on the recent work experience in 0114 despite maximum points awarded based on 3 years experience in 1311.
Thanks

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Thanks a lot Tanaka for your prompt response.

Could you also please advise if I should buy FD's through online banking or go to the branch and get hard copy of FD certificates. I would like to understand which one is more convenient in terms of providing documents as proof of funds to CIC (online statement balance or hard copies of Fixed Deposits)

Regards,
Darshan

Feb 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, United States
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Really Sorry to hear what you have gone through, but my humble suggestions is to try and get help through the use of this forum. If you provide some specific details on what you have gone through, your location, your experience then maybe some fellow member who has already settled in Canada, can help you out.

As you have already quoted, you cannot move back to India then probably the best way here would be to get some good advice from our friends here. Quoting generic statements that IIM graduates are also not finding jobs in Canada is not a fair assessment. We are here to help each other and not discourage people.

If anything, then please let us know the specific details, like what you faced, how is the job market in your area of expertise, etc. We can definitely use your experience as a learning experience.

Also no offenses meant.

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Sorry about your situation but this might be your experience - It doesn't have to be the same for others. Just because you weren't able to land a job in your field doesn't mean others can't. It doesn't work that way. Depends on a LOT of factors - degree from IIM might mean nothing in Canada IMO.

Discouraging people from coming to Canada on a public forum like this (built to help people come to Canada) based on a very personal experience is not at all appreciated. I know a few people that did land a job in a month or two after landing. So, I would recommend that you at least be considerate and add the words "In my opinion" and "In my personal experience" when you pen down a sad story like this. I have seen a bunch of such stories on the forum already.

I would request that you STOP discouraging people here. Getting it out is okay, its a good way to cope with worry but using a personal failure to write a demotivating message cannot be tolerated. There is a separate board for finding work in Canada - may be you want to check that and try some leads?

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hey guys,

Congrats to those who got ITA yesterday! 8)

My situation is as follows:

I rejected my old ITA yesterday before the draw (i was at 526). Then i updated and re submitted my profile. I 'm expecting 433 points. So far, my profile is still showing the old score and it has not been updated. Consequently, i have not received ITA in this round.

When my profile gets updated, will i still get ITA in this round or has the round passed and i need to wait for the next one?

http://imgur.com/a/j48H3

Suman83

Mar 1, 2017
asd1985 said:
Hey guys,

Congrats to those who got ITA yesterday! 8)

My situation is as follows:

I rejected my old ITA yesterday before the draw (i was at 526). Then i updated and re submitted my profile. I 'm expecting 433 points. So far, my profile is still showing the old score and it has not been updated. Consequently, i have not received ITA in this round.

When my profile gets updated, will i still get ITA in this round or has the round passed and i need to wait for the next one?

http://imgur.com/a/j48H3

You have to wait for next round ...looks like.....i also made my profile just two hours before the draw yesterday...and i also didn't receive ita....CRS430

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Sorry about your situation but this might be your experience - It doesn't have to be the same for others. Just because you weren't able to land a job in your field doesn't mean others can't. It doesn't work that way. Depends on a LOT of factors - degree from IIM might mean nothing in Canada IMO.

Discouraging people for coming to Canada on a public forum like this (built to help people come to Canada) based on a very personal experience is not at all appreciated. I know a few people that did land a job in a month or two after landing. So, I would recommend that you at least be considerate and add the words "In my opinion" and "In my personal experience" when you pen down a sad story like this. I have seen a bunch of such stories on the forum already.
Well said Rajkamalmohanram.

You have spoken of behalf of many. I hope no one got discouraged by that post. I bet some might have been.

Too sad, that some people can be quite selfish.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Suman83 said:
You have to wait for next round ...looks like.....i also made my profile just two hours before the draw yesterday...and i also didn't receive ita....CRS430
Let's wait a few days. Since we submitted the profile before the draw came out, we might still be in it. My profile has not been updated yet though. Fingers crossed!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nice222 said:
Well said Rajkamalmohanram.

You have spoken of behalf of many. I hope no one got discouraged by that post. I bet some might have been.

Too sad, that some people can be quite selfish.
Well, immigration process is stressful in itself. When stories like this are thrown around, it might simply aggravate the situation of people waiting anxiously. I have already said this a couple of times previously; Once, it was to someone who was complaining that Canada is "too cold" and it is onlky possible to find a job in a warehouse etc. It disappointed me to see negativity being spread around.