Express Entry in a nutshell

Aspiring CA

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TanakaM said:
Just make sure you move his education to personal history so that the system won't ask you to upload anything for it. In fact, if it is more than 10 years old don't include it in personal history as well and just explain this in the LOE.

All the best
Thank you for the info. That would be a big help and guide in creating my profile. :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sagartheanalyst said:
Really informative sir........Great work.
Cheers guys.

That's what this forum is all about, we get help so that we can help others.

All the best.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Lifehack said:
Hi

Can someone answer my queries:

For EE Application I know the only requirement is IELTS result and ECA Reference Number.

In the application do I need to fill in if I have relatives in Canada? I have an aunt(my Mother's Sister who is a Resident there and also I had another aunt who died who was a citizen but her children my cousins are citizens. So if I fill in in my relatives what papers do I need to show and if I am unable to show them can I drop their names?Do relatives add any extra value to my application?
In my opinion, it does not add any value to your CRS, still if you have a close relative (as described on CIC website) then you can mention but be ready to show proof of documents to support your claim. I dont know which papers you need to show but I am guessing it would be the passport copy of the relative to prove your connection & that they are citizens of of Canada.

Also the WES hard copy I have received do I need to keep it sealed or can I open it?
Open it. Its for you only! :D ;D

Thank you in advance to answer my queries.

Regards
Lifehack

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

I have posted this another topic and asking again.

I am have some queries about Fund will be grateful if someone clarify me

I have 2 accounts, 1.Salary Account from work and 2. Personal Savings Account.But I don't have enough money so my father is giving me the amount.

1. I am planning to show it as 'Gift' to me. So he has to get the money by cashing from "Saving Bonds". My question to Gift me the amount does he have to show proof where he is giving the money from?Do we need a 6 month statement from his account or just a statement from the bank that he had the "Saving Bond" for 6 month will do?
2.When the money will be transferred it will be given in 2-3 Transactions as large amount of money can't be deposited in one transactions,will it be an issue when he will notarize the gift deed the total amount once or do we need to do in separate deeds?
3.Also do I need to show all of my account statements and credit card bills statement too?

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Lifehack

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Lifehack said:
Hi

I have posted this another topic and asking again.

I am have some queries about Fund will be grateful if someone clarify me

I have 2 accounts, 1.Salary Account from work and 2. Personal Savings Account.But I don't have enough money so my father is giving me the amount.

1. I am planning to show it as 'Gift' to me. So he has to get the money by cashing from "Saving Bonds". My question to Gift me the amount does he have to show proof where he is giving the money from?Do we need a 6 month statement from his account or just a statement from the bank that he had the "Saving Bond" for 6 month will do?
2.When the money will be transferred it will be given in 2-3 Transactions as large amount of money can't be deposited in one transactions,will it be an issue when he will notarize the gift deed the total amount once or do we need to do in separate deeds?
3.Also do I need to show all of my account statements and credit card bills statement too?

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Lifehack
1 and 2. Just provide a gift deed for the total amount. Whether it was a savings bond or whether it came in multiple transactions does not matter. You just need to prove the money is not a loan.
3. You just need a letter from the back that states your current balance, a/c opening date and 6 month average balance. Some banks decline to provide 6 month balance. So in those cases only, we attach a 6 month account statement attested by the bank. Else it is not required. Credit card bills are not required.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello all,

As i can see there are lots of issues regarding noc selection and all that. I am going to submit my e-apr by next week in noc 2131 as civil engineer. Having more than 4 years of experience.

I have a single question that for two years i was at construction sites and after that i moved to office working as an estimation engineer with roles and responsibilites similar to construction estimators noc 2234

My question is, under noc 2131-civil engineer it is covering both the r & r but noc 2234 is not covering 2131.
My contract with the company, salary, designation everything is as per 2131.

I have written a reference letter under 2131 by combining r & r of both you can say 50% for each and get it signed with 2 project managers. Everything is as per what i have done and what i am dong currently.

Can som1 please advise whats i have done is ok? I will appreciate a feedback.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your reply.
As given on the website for Proof of Fund Documents
" Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary."
nv0411 said:
1 and 2. Just provide a gift deed for the total amount. Whether it was a savings bond or whether it came in multiple transactions does not matter. You just need to prove the money is not a loan.
3. You just need a letter from the back that states your current balance, a/c opening date and 6 month average balance. Some banks decline to provide 6 month balance. So in those cases only, we attach a 6 month account statement attested by the bank. Else it is not required. Credit card bills are not required.

raman86

Nov 20, 2016
Hello guys , my spouse is the main applicant in express entry , as i also put all of my experience in the profile which is not in Canada .Will the department really cross check my experience ,when we receive the ITA . Because my experience does not add any points to our CRS ,would they really bother about my work experience.
Actually i am running my own business from last two years and i have shown myself as manager of my shop in the profile.
Could someone help me here ,should i put myself as owner or manager. So that i can correct it accordingly.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Lifehack said:
Hi

Thank you for your reply.
As given on the website for Proof of Fund Documents
" Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary."
The reason for requesting info on credit card debts or loans is to prove that you arent using a loan or a credit card withdrawal to show money as proof of funds.. hence if you have a large incoming transaction that is less than 6 months old, it is advised to back it up with info on credit card debts or loans to prove that the money is not borrowed..

For example, I declared my education and car loans to prove than those loans are over 3 years old and the money in my savings account was not borrowed through these loans..

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Adil Khan123 said:
Hello all,

As i can see there are lots of issues regarding noc selection and all that. I am going to submit my e-apr by next week in noc 2131 as civil engineer. Having more than 4 years of experience.

I have a single question that for two years i was at construction sites and after that i moved to office working as an estimation engineer with roles and responsibilites similar to construction estimators noc 2234

My question is, under noc 2131-civil engineer it is covering both the r & r but noc 2234 is not covering 2131.
My contract with the company, salary, designation everything is as per 2131.

I have written a reference letter under 2131 by combining r & r of both you can say 50% for each and get it signed with 2 project managers. Everything is as per what i have done and what i am dong currently.

Can som1 please advise whats i have done is ok? I will appreciate a feedback.
Perfectly fine... Just remember one thing.. Declare whatever noc code you want.. Just ensure than the reference letter covers the required r&r of that NOC code...

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Hi Guys,

Is there a minimum amount of time your profile needs to be in the system before becoming eligible to receive ITA? Assume an applicant submitted the profile today, and in the evening there is a draw, and applicant has more points than the cut off? Will the applicant be eligible to receive ITA?

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
once profile gets activated i.e; after 24-48 hrs after profile creation. You are ready to receive ITA!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
uzumaki said:
once profile gets activated i.e; after 24-48 hrs after profile creation. You are ready to receive ITA!
You also have to register on the Job bank so its about 24 hours after you job bank account is activated.