+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

swapnil00

Feb 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a quick question. I have updated my profile in express entry. By when can I see the updated score in my profile? And will it be updated before the next draw?

Thank you in advance,
Swapnil

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swapnil00 said:
Hi everyone,

I have a quick question. I have updated my profile in express entry. By when can I see the updated score in my profile? And will it be updated before the next draw?

Thank you in advance,
Swapnil
Takes up to 24 hrs

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swapnil00 said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance,
Swapnil

my profile updated within minutes.

ns_m

Oct 17, 2016
g126 said:
Hey there...

So no, you CWE (Canadian WE) will only start counting mid Jan 2018.

So you get 79 points on the six factors, that's not a problem.

You know there has been many problems/bugs with INELIGIBILITY since their big change mid November. You case is probably a glitch. Open a technical case on the IRCC website saying you're FSW with Six Factor score for of 79 and a CRS score of 431 and even with PoF of +30k you're INELIGIBLE, which must be a system glitch. Good luck!
The profile failed again!! i cant even report a technical case cause they ask you for a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and i believe you only get it once you submit your form. I also checked my CRS score is 416. Could somebody please advice me on how i can go about my application.. Thanks in advance

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Abhie said:
Can they apply for immigration who dont have any relative is Canada?
Ofcourse

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
ns_m said:
The profile failed again!! i cant even report a technical case cause they ask you for a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and i believe you only get it once you submit your form. I also checked my CRS score is 416. Could somebody please advice me on how i can go about my application.. Thanks in advance
Submit a generic feedback form on their website telling them your issue...

c.

pessi76

Nov 18, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Short answer, nobody knows.

Long answer, we don't know yet (due to Nov 19th changes) how strict the officers will be when assessing if any applicant does have a valid job offer. Nobody in this forum can guarantee that what you'll provide is good enough if you're not following the guidelines when providing a valid job offer.
Thanks for the quick answer DelPiero07!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Abhie said:
Can they apply for immigration who dont have any relative is Canada?
Yes you can.

Having a (close) relative, e.g- brother,sister, parent, child, aunt or uncle, will give you some extra point. However, I think a significant number of applicants wont have any relatives at all.

All the best

Feb 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, United States
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone -

The CRS Score for today's(Feb 8,2017) is 447 and I have 449 as my score so should have made the cut off. However I dont see any ITA in my account. Can someone confirm if it takes time for the ITA to be issued? How many days are we talking here?

Thanks

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
checkmimails@gmail.com said:
Hello Everyone -

The CRS Score for today's(Feb 8,2017) is 447 and I have 449 as my score so should have made the cut off. However I dont see any ITA in my account. Can someone confirm if it takes time for the ITA to be issued? How many days are we talking here?

Thanks
it takes 24 hours ,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Everyone -

Thanks
Congrats.. It takes upto 24hrs. Also made it today. What an amazing day it has been.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you guys, got the invitation. I woould really like to thank the forum because it has been very a tremendous help from the start.
Keep it up! You Guys Rock.
Already? wow.

I totally agree. We move on to the next step. Thanks guys.