MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Raj

Always appreciate your prompt responses.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please confirm if mine and my wife's CLB is 7 or 8?

These are my IELTS scores:
Listening: 7.0
Reading: 7.5
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 7.0
Overall Band Score: 7.0

Wife's IELTS scores:
Reading: 8.0
Speaking: 6.5

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
LA-AK said:
Can someone please confirm if mine and my wife's CLB is 7 or 8?

These are my IELTS scores:
Reading: 7.5
Speaking: 7.0

Wife's IELTS scores:
Reading: 8.0
Speaking: 6.5

Thanks in advance.
You can check it yourself - Here is the link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Document 1 is fine.

Could you please tell me a little more about Document 2?
Hi Rakkamalmojanram, you said Document 1 ie my Police Certificate is fine.

Document 2 is my Medicals. As soon as I entered Express Entry I found a CIC certified doctor in Toronto and went and did my Medicals. As per the date it was 06 October 2015.

Is this OK? My understanding is that they are valid for 1 yr and at the time of the E-APR have to be valid for 6 months. Is this understanding correct?

neeti_hasija

Jan 21, 2016
Hi All,

My husband will be the main applicant as I as dependent. In CRS, there are maximum 10 points for spouse education also.In this case to attain that , do i need to get WES report for myself too.

Also, will my work exp will be considered anywhere in CRS ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JoacRy said:
Hi Rakkamalmojanram, you said Document 1 ie my Police Certificate is fine.

You have badly misspelled my name :'(

Document 2 is my Medicals. As soon as I entered Express Entry I found a CIC certified doctor in Toronto and went and did my Medicals. As per the date it was 06 October 2015.

Is this OK? My understanding is that they are valid for 1 yr and at the time of the E-APR have to be valid for 6 months. Is this understanding correct?
Yes your understanding is correct. Since you are in Canada, this might be okay but for applicants who are applying from outside Canada, definitely not recommended.

One of the members had sent me a PM this morning (with a similar question) and I replied to him.

This was his question -

Hi Bro,

I got ITA again last night.. Cheesy

But, do I need to get Medicals again..? (I got them on 19th July 2015)
And this was my reply (since he was not in Canada). -

You can use that medicals but I strongly advise you NOT to use it.

It is best if the medicals is done as late as possible. This will give you a LOT of landing time. After you get your visa, you should land BEFORE your medical expires and medicals are valid only for 12 months. Assuming your PR process takes 6 months, you might have only very few days to land. Please do not make this mistake.

I strongly suggest you to get a fresh medicals done now and then submit the application.

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If someone has received PR in this month, please share me deadlines. I applied on November 43, 2015. so how much time required further........? :)[/move]

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @rajkamalmohanram, I sincerely apologize for misspelling your name. I'm typing this message from my cell phone and sometimes the stupid spell check feature interferes when typing the word.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JoacRy said:
Hi @rajkamalmohanram, I sincerely apologize for misspelling your name. I'm typing this message from my cell phone and sometimes the stupid spell check feature interferes when typing the word.

Please accept my sincere apologies.
Lol relax! I was kidding!! Take it easy! :) :p

M2007

Dec 28, 2015
Dr.maha has a question

Hello mr.rajkamal...first of all let me thank you for the wonderful post that is very helpful for every one...I want u to help me with my case..I will appreciate any suggestion or help from your side..

..I have applied to express entry Canada under the FSW program..I am currently in the pool with CRS score 381..To my understanding my score is low at the moment..I don't have any provincial nomination nor an invitation for job from any employer ,as I am a dentist by profession I require to pass my license first to practice dentistry in Canada...but since my license exams requires me to be in Canada as there are a lot of steps involved to be able to qualify for the incense and other exams I don't think I can't be offered any employment offer from any employer...Now,could u please tell me how can you help me ? I mean..I have already applied through the Express Entry and am currently in the pool...my ECA result says I am equivalent to 4 years of dentistry In Canada...by Ielts band score Is 7 ..with 8.5 band in speaking, 7 in writing and 6.5 both in listening & reading.
1-Will I be able to get a job offer letter from any Canadian employer? As I am sure nobody will offer me any offer without a license.. Will u suggest that I add different professions to my dentistry in my job bank profile ? Or
2-How can I apply to different provinces for Nomination ...like Ontario or any other province in Canada,without being nominated by that specific province while being in the pool ? I am waiting for the new rules to be announced in Jan and Feb for different provinces..
Can y tell me which provinces don't require a job offer letter and sphere I can apply to that province directly without a nomination from them..
3-is there anyway I can boost my CRS score while being in the pool ? apart from giving my ielts exam again..? Thanks waiting for your answer.

Regards..Dr.Maha

M2007

Dec 28, 2015
Hello mr.rajkamal...first of all let me thank you for the wonderful post that is very helpful for every one...I want u to help me with my case..I will appreciate any suggestion or help from your side..

..I have applied to express entry Canada under the FSW program..I am currently in the pool with CRS score 381..To my understanding my score is low at the moment..I don't have any provincial nomination nor an invitation for job from any employer ,as I am a dentist by profession I require to pass my license first to practice dentistry in Canada...but since my license exams requires me to be in Canada as there are a lot of steps involved to be able to qualify for the incense and other exams I don't think I can't be offered any employment offer from any employer...Now,could u please tell me how can you help me ? I mean..I have already applied through the Express Entry and am currently in the pool...my ECA result says I am equivalent to 4 years of dentistry In Canada...by Ielts band score Is 7 ..with 8.5 band in speaking, 7 in writing and 6.5 both in listening & reading.
1-Will I be able to get a job offer letter from any Canadian employer? As I am sure nobody will offer me any offer without a license.. Will u suggest that I add different professions to my dentistry in my job bank profile ? Or
2-How can I apply to different provinces for Nomination ...like Ontario or any other province in Canada,without being nominated by that specific province while being in the pool ? I am waiting for the new rules to be announced in Jan and Feb for different provinces..
Can y tell me which provinces don't require a job offer letter and sphere I can apply to that province directly without a nomination from them..
3-is there anyway I can boost my CRS score while being in the pool ? apart from giving my ielts exam again..? Thanks waiting for your answer.

Regards..Dr.Maha

Q

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
M2007 said:

..I have applied to express entry Canada under the FSW program..I am currently in the pool with CRS score 381..To my understanding my score is low at the moment..I don't have any provincial nomination nor an invitation for job from any employer ,as I am a dentist by profession I require to pass my license first to practice dentistry in Canada...but since my license exams requires me to be in Canada as there are a lot of steps involved to be able to qualify for the incense and other exams I don't think I can't be offered any employment offer from any employer...

Now,could u please tell me how can you help me ? I mean..I have already applied through the Express Entry and am currently in the pool...my ECA result says I am equivalent to 4 years of dentistry In Canada...by Ielts band score Is 7 ..with 8.5 band in speaking, 7 in writing and 6.5 both in listening & reading.

It is unlikely that you will get a job from Canada while you have still not landed there (plus, your profession is regulated AND you need a license so I would say, the chances are practically zero).

There are several provinces that don't need a job offer. Below is a snapshot of the positions of different PNPs.

Check the below link -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/did-bc-in-2015-run-any-pnp-express-entry-program-without-job-offer-like-sinp-t392898.0.html;msg4895492#msg4895492

IELTS is the best and the quickest (and relatively the easiest way) to increase your CRS. Apart from that, you could get the ECA and IELTS for your spouse (if applicable). Otherwise, securing a PNP is a long (but effective) process that guarantees you an ITA.

Regards..Dr.Maha

Q

VPSingh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello Raj. Hope you are well. I am from UK but did my college education from India. Looking to apply under FSWP with my wife as PA (being double graduate and an RN too) so that later on I can call my parents on SV first and then sponsorship as they are alone in India.

Pls suggest if you have any idea about which organisation to choose for ECA from below keeping in mind their service and processing times.

1. Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
2.International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
3.World Education Services
4.International Qualifications Assessment Service
5. International Credential Evaluation Service

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VPSingh said:
Hello Raj. Hope you are well. I am from UK but did my college education from India. Looking to apply under FSWP with my wife as PA (being double graduate and an RN too) so that later on I can call my parents on SV first and then sponsorship as they are alone in India.

Pls suggest if you have any idea about which organisation to choose for ECA from below keeping in mind their service and processing times.

1. Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
2.International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
3.World Education Services
4.International Qualifications Assessment Service
5. International Credential Evaluation Service
I have taken the services of World Education Services (WES) and I can vouch for their swiftness and efficiency.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thought I would ask this question here as well.

Hi all, yesterday when I started filling out the CIC application, just had a question. Does this mean only from January 2006- January 2016?

1) My background: Completed Double Major University degree in 2004 (2000-2004)

2) Went on a 'gap year' trip around Europe with University friends (Jan - June 2005)

Started work at first job: July 2005 - Jan 2007

Should I be leaving out (1) and (2)? Please Help.