04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi,
I got IELTS score of L-7.5, R-6, W-5.5,S-7,overall score 6.5
I checked my eligilibilty in Express Entry which is not feasible
I understood from the process am I eligible for PNP process
Buddy, please don't get me wrong.

The other forum members have asked you to clearly go through the entire process, other threads and understand it before asking questions. If you're aware, your IELTS score will not qualify for express entry because you've got 5.5 in writing. This gives you two options:

a) improve your IELTS scores. If you've seen the CRS scoring system, you should already be able to work out what CRS you'll get for what combination of IELTS scores. Improving them is an easy way to boost your score.

b) Apply for PNP: this is a longer and more arduous route because you have to check several websites. Please see some older threads here in this forum and you'll get an idea. It's a good idea only if you're already in Canada and have a job offer.

Upto you to decide what to do next. Just to let you on, the last CRS draw cut off was 440.

Research diligently, score high in IELTS and Canada is open to you.

Reactions: hamgha
Feb 24, 2018
Buddy, please don't get me wrong.

The other forum members have asked you to clearly go through the entire process, other threads and understand it before asking questions. If you're aware, your IELTS score will not qualify for express entry because you've got 5.5 in writing. This gives you two options:

a) improve your IELTS scores. If you've seen the CRS scoring system, you should already be able to work out what CRS you'll get for what combination of IELTS scores. Improving them is an easy way to boost your score.

b) Apply for PNP: this is a longer and more arduous route because you have to check several websites. Please see some older threads here in this forum and you'll get an idea. It's a good idea only if you're already in Canada and have a job offer.

Upto you to decide what to do next. Just to let you on, the last CRS draw cut off was 440.

Research diligently, score high in IELTS and Canada is open to you.
Thank you so much for ur reply

Feb 24, 2018
Hi,
For educational verification which one is good to go WES or IQAS
Since from Dec 1st 2018, the WES process got changed that universities or institute should send it.In my case I did B.E from Annamalai University, M.Tech from Anna University and my wife did her B.E from Anna University. Now if I go for WES I need to send 3 separate courirer to WES, if I go for IQAS I can send 3 in one courier
Important thing is I need to travel for different locations to send these courirer from the respective university campus.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
For educational verification which one is good to go WES or IQAS
Since from Dec 1st 2018, the WES process got changed that universities or institute should send it.In my case I did B.E from Annamalai University, M.Tech from Anna University and my wife did her B.E from Anna University. Now if I go for WES I need to send 3 separate courirer to WES, if I go for IQAS I can send 3 in one courier
Important thing is I need to travel for different locations to send these courirer from the respective university campus.
Both agencies are allowed for ECA. You can select the one you prefer. Good luck.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
I got IELTS score of L-7.5, R-6, W-5.5,S-7,overall score 6.5
I checked my eligilibilty in Express Entry which is not feasible
I understood from the process am I eligible for PNP process
You need to re-write your IELTS if you need a good CRS score (or) start learning French. You can even check the PNP programs. Good luck.

Feb 24, 2018
Hi
I checked the website of IQAS, where it shows IQAS will take 15 weeks for the evaluation, anyone done the evaluation in IQAS or share your thoughts.

Feb 24, 2018
Since i have collected my transcripts, 1 from Under graduate university (B.E Chemical), 2nd for Post graduate M.Tech (Chemical, 3rd applied for my Wife will be getting in next week. Now checked with BCIT (ICES) procedure which says that it needs to send from the educational institute thats not possible in my case, already I collected the documents.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Since i have collected my transcripts, 1 from Under graduate university (B.E Chemical), 2nd for Post graduate M.Tech (Chemical, 3rd applied for my Wife will be getting in next week. Now checked with BCIT (ICES) procedure which says that it needs to send from the educational institute thats not possible in my case, already I collected the documents.
You need to follow the procedure, collecting the documents yourself was and is solely your decision. Better follow the ECA process and proceed ahead if you do not want complications in future. Good luck.