+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry for PR

Feb 24, 2018
Hi,
I am Praveen, M.Tech(chemical) and having 13 years of exp in the field of Health Safety and Environment.
I am planning for PR in Canada with my wife and she completed BE but not working.
My queries are
1.Is Express Entry or Federal skilled Program is the right one for me
2.Which Province is easy and good to get PR as a skilled worker
3.What are the things I need to prepare, Kindly guide me step by step

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Please read through CIC website initially to get basic understanding and plan for your migration, and old posts in this forum to get the basic understanding. Once you are in process and blocked at any step the members will provide suggestions.

Feb 24, 2018
Please read through CIC website initially to get basic understanding and plan for your migration, and old posts in this forum to get the basic understanding. Once you are in process and blocked at any step the members will provide suggestions.
Thank you so much, is it right to choose under Federal Skilled Worker program?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Thank you so much, is it right to choose under Federal Skilled Worker program?
You have to enter your details as suggested above and see whether your are eligible for FSW. If so, then it is always a good opportunity.

jamilnasir

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Make sure to go through the following link and understand the CLB scoring system for IELTS.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Then use these CLB combinations in the Express Entry Points Calculator and see how different combinations of IELTS scores affect your overall immigration points. Most of the people don't bother to go through these details and suffer later. You must know how much you need to score in each individual module of IELTS.

Feb 24, 2018
Make sure to go through the following link and understand the CLB scoring system for IELTS.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Then use these CLB combinations in the Express Entry Points Calculator and see how different combinations of IELTS scores affect your overall immigration points. Most of the people don't bother to go through these details and suffer later. You must know how much you need to score in each individual module of IELTS.
Thank u

Feb 24, 2018
Hi Good morning,
I am planning for PR along with my wife, she is Engineering graduate, she s having 3 years work experience in IT, but now not working,shall we do the IELTS together , will be supportive?, or first myself and then she can go for IELTS, need guidance

jamilnasir

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
If your wife is secondary applicant then it's not necessary for her to take IELTS. However, a lot depends on your overall express entry points. For instance, if you are already scoring enough points to qualify for express entry then there's no need for her to take IELTS. On the other hand, if you are scoring less than the required score then her IELTS can help you.

If I'm not wrong I think you can get up to 40 points from your spouse's side, which includes her education, IELTS, work experience etc. You should look it up in detail as well.

Feb 24, 2018
If your wife is secondary applicant then it's not necessary for her to take IELTS. However, a lot depends on your overall express entry points. For instance, if you are already scoring enough points to qualify for express entry then there's no need for her to take IELTS. On the other hand, if you are scoring less than the required score then her IELTS can help you.

If I'm not wrong I think you can get up to 40 points from your spouse's side, which includes her education, IELTS, work experience etc. You should look it up in detail as well.
Thank you so much for ur reply.

Feb 24, 2018
Hi All,
Need a clarification on my transcript. I am standing in my university for getting transcript. I checked WES, my university is not n the list, so I need to get transcript just in an enclosed sealed envelope or along with WES form