+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY FOR NURSES

shenabu

Apr 4, 2015
Im a newbie here and wanted to know the process or step by step for nurses if possible.. Planning to apply with my husband..

I read some of the process in the cic website but i just want to make sure some rules to follow for nurses..

For educational assessment which among the organizations should i used?
And is there a limit of applicant for every occupation or what you call cap as what i read in federal skilled worker program before?? if yes where can i see it.. please send me the link..

hope to hear from you guys

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
u need to send documents to wes canada to get ur and your husbands education being evaluated. see wes canada for details. also need ielts general module. if ur husband could also give..it ll increase your points......after that google come to canada tool....and do the survey,...they ll tell u if ur eligible or not..if ur eligible...u need to make express entry profile.....and fill the asked questions..

shenabu: just a piece of advice....nothing comes handy.....if ur making such a big decision of immigrating to other county... i would suggest you to do your research...that ll help u .

good luck

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shenabu said:
Im a newbie here and wanted to know the process or step by step for nurses if possible.. Planning to apply with my husband..

I read some of the process in the cic website but i just want to make sure some rules to follow for nurses..

For educational assessment which among the organizations should i used?
And is there a limit of applicant for every occupation or what you call cap as what i read in federal skilled worker program before?? if yes where can i see it.. please send me the link..

hope to hear from you guys
there is no specific process or rules for nurses or any occupations.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

get WES ECA (educational credential evaluation) for your degrees first - it takes a while and is quite costly.
https://www.wes.org/ca/

take ielts - IDP or British council

obtain essentials, police certificates, birth, marriage, school records, transcripts, diplomas.
obtain employment certificates. payslips, income tax returns, etc

as for express entry. cic has not mentioned any cap for any specific occupation.

if you are applying for FSW, you should pass the 67 point mark out of 100.

and you need to have proof of funds depending on your family size.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Ceecee11

Nov 7, 2014
Hi I am new to this forum, I have applied through Express Entry and created joined job bank, thats all so far, but how can us nurses be offered a job as there are so many regulatory bodies we have to join in Canada before we can actually work there. Like NNAS as an International Nurse. has anyone joined this yet? Please could somebody who has gone further through this process advise me. Thank you

DaleJ

Dec 17, 2014
Hi. NNAS is for licensure and registration as a nurse in Canada. You have to register with them, pay the fee $650usd and fill out the application forms. They will inform you of the documents you need to send to them. For example, documents to prove your identity, documents from your employer, licensing body and school. They will assess them and let you know if your education is either not comparable, somewhat comparable or comparable to Canadian standards. Then you apply to the individual province and they instruct you further. My file is currently being assessed. Where are you from Ceecee11?

YouTaka

Mar 25, 2015
Hello everybody!
I have an issue with the whole thing, I feel like I just didn't do my EE right.
I am an RN. Educated and currently employed in US, got almost two years of experience. I got WES assessment, took both "G" and "A" parts of IELTS, submitted all my info, but it says "ineligible"
I also have everything submitted to NNAS, waiting on the report

I don't have a Canadian job offer and I can't get into Job Bank, Job match thing.
My problem is the Job Bank, I think.
How do I get a Validation code?
I need help

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
You taka y do u want to move from us to canada.

Ceecee11

Nov 7, 2014
Hi Dale

Thanks for your reply. I am from the UK. Whereabouts are you from? So your application has going through NNAS, Have you applied through Express Entry? So how does it work with Job bank which you have to register with to get in the EE pool as how would they offer us nurses a job if we have to go through NNAS and then through the Nursing board of the Province we would like to live in. Seems unfair for nurses compared to other Professions.

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
YouTaka said:
Hello everybody!
I am an RN. Educated and currently employed in US, got almost two years of experience. I got WES assessment, took both "G" and "A" parts of IELTS, submitted all my info, but it says "ineligible"

I don't have a Canadian job offer and I can't get into Job Bank, Job match thing.
I need help
try increasing your proof of funds

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YouTaka said:
Hello everybody!

I need help
what was your crs score?

shenabu

Apr 4, 2015
Dabas B said:
Please send your request on 8468092458. I will add you to the watsapp group of nurses
i tried adding you im whatsapp nothing showed. may i know your country code.

shenabu

Apr 4, 2015
fpnc

should i also start with my application with canada board of nursing while im still here in oman or once i received my eligibility for ee? as i heard it will be difficult with all the papers works

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shenabu said:
fpnc

should i also start with my application with canada board of nursing while im still here in oman or once i received my eligibility for ee? as i heard it will be difficult with all the papers works

what exactly do you mean with regards to the canada board of nursing?

kindly elaborate more on your case. have you submitted an EE profile already?

DaleJ

Dec 17, 2014
Ceecee11 said:
Hi Dale

Thanks for your reply. I am from the UK. Whereabouts are you from? So your application has going through NNAS, Have you applied through Express Entry? So how does it work with Job bank which you have to register with to get in the EE pool as how would they offer us nurses a job if we have to go through NNAS and then through the Nursing board of the Province we would like to live in. Seems unfair for nurses compared to other Professions.
I'm from Jamaica. I have applied through Express Entry, waiting to get an ITA. I have registered with the Job Bank, but it is quite difficult to get jobs through the Job Bank being outside of Canada and what makes it worse we work in a regulated profession. What you can do is contact some nursing recruitment agencies in Canada. They can help with getting a job after NNAS finishes your report and after you get the eligibility to register with the province. I suppose it is but any regulated profession especially in health would have similar stipulations