+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Education points

Hitaishi

Apr 25, 2023
I am a dentist from india so i have already got ECA for the same. After coming to Canada i studied healthcare administration for two years. I dont know what did i miss but i am still not getting full points for my express entry. Can someone help me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a dentist from india so i have already got ECA for the same. After coming to Canada i studied healthcare administration for two years. I dont know what did i miss but i am still not getting full points for my express entry. Can someone help me
You are answering one or more questions incorrectly in your EE profile if you are not getting full points. It's hard for us to guess what errors you have made. The best advice we can give you is to re-read all of the questions very carefully, along with your answers, to hopefully find the error. If that doesn't work, you will need to post all of the questions related to your education to the forum, along with how you have answered each question.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Hitaishi

Apr 25, 2023
will these answers help in telling what i did wrong

Was awarded a Canadian degree,diploma or certificat·e for this period of study? (required)
Yes v

Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses? (required)
No

Did complete at least 50% of the study or training program's courses through in-person learning?
No

Did study full-time for at least 8 months to earn this degree,diploma or certificate?
Yes

Standing at the end of study period (required) 0
Ingood standing but no certificate or diploma or degree awarded

Level of education (required) 0
Master's degree,or professionaldegree needed to pract cein a licensed profession

Was awarded a Canadian degree,diploma or certificate for this period of study? (required)
No

Has had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) within the past five years for this degree,diploma or certificate? (required) 0
Yes

Organization that issued the Educational CredentialAssessment (ECA) (required)
World Education Services

Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
Master's degree,or professional degree needed to practesing a licensed profession