+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Education History & Submitting Proof

ayousefi

Mar 29, 2021
Hello,

If I have completed my bachelor's outside of Canada and have completed my master's in Canada as an international student, do I need to include both on my application and provide an ECA for my bachelor's? Or, is my master's is enough since it trumps everything and it was already completed in Canada? I read on this thread and it seems to be the latter and I don't need to include my bachelor's.

What if I included my bachelor's in my education history prior to receiving the invitation, but I did not earn any points for it, can I exclude it from my education history (only keep the master's there) and only include it in the personal history? This way I can be relieved of having to evaluate my bachelor's or provide any proofs for any degrees other than my master's.

Thank you in advance!

Al

ayousefi

Mar 29, 2021
Thank you! So I put the Canadian Masters under Education History, and then Master AND Bachelors under personal and I am good?

In this case, if I have added my Bachelors to the Education History PRIOR to receiving the invitation (when I submitted my profile for review), can I just remove the bachelors from Education History and just leave it under personal?

Thanks again!