App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Guys, I got gcms notes again except they mentioned a weird thing in email which contained notes attachment:

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 21 The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 22(1)(b) law enforcement and investigation

I am CEC applicant(27 Nov 2016 submitted). My notes say criminality, eligibility and medical pass plus three reviews by officers commenting generally I am good to go. My security part is not disclosed.

I am super-freaked out why would I have something that is subversive/hostile. This is crazy! I am an engineer, worked hard to come here, get degree from UBC and working hard at my current full-time permanent position.

I want to make a full move, buy house/car but i am avoiding coz of so much uncertainty caused by the delay in PR application.

This is BS!

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
if
Guys, I got gcms notes again except they mentioned a weird thing in email which contained notes attachment:

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 21 The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities, 22(1)(b) law enforcement and investigation

I am CEC applicant(27 Nov 2016 submitted). My notes say criminality, eligibility and medical pass plus three reviews by officers commenting generally I am good to go. My security part is not disclosed.

I am super-freaked out why would I have something that is subversive/hostile. This is crazy! I am an engineer, worked hard to come here, get degree from UBC and working hard at my current full-time permanent position.

I want to make a full move, buy house/car but i am avoiding coz of so much uncertainty caused by the delay in PR application.

This is BS!
If we believe it is a mistake, how can we appeal?

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Whay
whats ur stream or category
I am FSW-O, which makes it even stranger, because most of those who remain are PNP-I. I'm so "lucky" I should be buying a lottery ticket or something. I sent an email to Paris VO (which is my primary visa office) asking how long it might take, and they were like (yeah, we are working on it, but we can't tell you how long it will take), which basically means I should not expect it anytime soon. In other words, I am royally screwed.

Reactions: Pannuhar

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Yes, you have to check manually when there is status update. At least for me it was like that because I did not receive any email when my BG changed.
Well tomorrow is holiday in Canada so hopefully your PPR coming soon...
good luck to you and to all of us as we all NOV FSW Outland need special luck.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Yes, you have to check manually when there is status update. At least for me it was like that because I did not receive any email when my BG changed.
Do you have same status as mine except BG:
Application status: we received your application. We will send you message when there is an update or if we need more info.
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.
Medical: passed
More doc: we do not need
Interview: we don't need
BG: not applicable
Final decision: your app is in progress. We will send you message once final decisions has been made.