+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Cbdesigned

Oct 16, 2016
I applied thru a consultant, so did not have direct access to the online file. But according to my follow ups it never changed.

sssss89

Jan 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cbdesigned said:
Hi all, just to give some hope to all Nov'16 applicants, I received the golden email. My AOR is 17Nov, additional doc request received on 1st Feb, submitted add doc on 17 Feb, request to submit passport on 2nd May. My visa office is London. PNP stream. Thank you All, especially Raj for being a great source of support. Hope and pray all Applicants get their PPR soon. :)

Congratulation!!!

No PPR for inlanders yet, guess today is not the day yet... :(

Sylvesterwole

Mar 15, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Didn't I already reply to this yesterday.

I would request you to stop spamming the same question over and over again. Thanks.
[/quot

I'm sorry for resending the question but I didn't get your reply at first. Anyway thanks to you and other guys on the forum for your help as I have gotten a reply from them. Now I have more question. I'm being asked to provide a detailed explanation on why I have a large sum being deposited in my account but no evidence of salary payments.
My salary account is different from the account I keep my bulk of money and it is normal where I come from. Pls how do I explain this ? And can someone help me with how I can draft a reply? Thanks

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Cbdesigned said:
Hi all, just to give some hope to all Nov'16 applicants, I received the golden email. My AOR is 17Nov, additional doc request received on 1st Feb, submitted add doc on 17 Feb, request to submit passport on 2nd May. My visa office is London. PNP stream. Thank you All, especially Raj for being a great source of support. Hope and pray all Applicants get their PPR soon. :)
Congrats. My office is also London. 28 Nov. PNP
Can I ask ur nationality ? And when did ur back ground turned into process ?

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I just sent you a PM, request you to kindly check and reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sylvesterwole said:
rajkamalmohanram said:
Didn't I already reply to this yesterday.

I would request you to stop spamming the same question over and over again. Thanks.
[/quot

I'm sorry for resending the question but I didn't get your reply at first. Anyway thanks to you and other guys on the forum for your help as I have gotten a reply from them. Now I have more question. I'm being asked to provide a detailed explanation on why I have a large sum being deposited in my account but no evidence of salary payments.
My salary account is different from the account I keep my bulk of money and it is normal where I come from. Pls how do I explain this ? And can someone help me with how I can draft a reply? Thanks
quite simple really... you should have sent your bank statement and details of the non salary account also

just draft a simple reply letter saying its your money only, and give bank statements and bank letter of that particular account as proof... you should be fine

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
SSSahaj said:
Many PNP-I when called were give April 4th date by the agents, and we saw many PPR on and around that date.
Agent should have said expect PPR before May 4th because that's when chase.92 completes his 6 months. Why May 9th?

Also surprisingly both the dates fall on Tuesday. We see many PPRs being sent out on Tuesday.
But, I hope we get it before May 9th:)
A friend of mine called CIC and asked by when can he expect to hear from CIC, he was asked to wait until May 9th. There were no PPR for PNP-I last night. I guess May 9th date will come true.

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
SSSahaj said:
A friend of mine called CIC and asked by when can he expect to hear from CIC, he was asked to wait until May 9th. There were no PPR for PNP-I last night. I guess May 9th date will come true.
The agents don't really know when the PPR emails would be sent out. All they do is read off the notes on your file and guide you towards the end of the 6 months mark, as the point by which you will probably hear back. Unfortunately, there is no way around this incredibly bureaucratic and personally distressing process where different agents confirm the checks on your file, then another "finalizes" it and then then yet another one of them "approves" it...

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSSahaj said:
AOR of your friend?

Cbdesigned

Oct 16, 2016
hb_rashidy said:
Congrats. My office is also London. 28 Nov. PNP
Can I ask ur nationality ? And when did ur back ground turned into process ?
hi there, I'm a Pakistani residing in UAE. I don't know about the BG status as I processed my app via a consultant. According to them it never changed

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
After waiting for 35 min for the IRCC agent to answer my call, I was told that -

Everything looks good and file is sitting with the officer in Ottawa and I should only call once the 6 month period is over.

PNP - I (AOR - 29th Nov )

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raptors said:
The agents don't really know when the PPR emails would be sent out. All they do is read off the notes on your file and guide you towards the end of the 6 months mark, as the point by which you will probably hear back. Unfortunately, there is no way around this incredibly bureaucratic and personally distressing process where different agents confirm the checks on your file, then another "finalizes" it and then then yet another one of them "approves" it...
CIC might be the least efficient government organisation in Canada. If they can't operate it properly, then they should just privatize it and make application fees $2k. I'd rather pay more than being treated unfairly.