+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Sylvesterwole

Mar 15, 2017
Hi guys, I'm sending this again. Pls I need your help concerning my application because I feel it is taking too long to sort out. ( Fsw outland) I got provincial nomination on September 20 and I got invitation to apply on the second day. I submitted my permanent residence application on the 9th of November, 2016 and confirmation the same day. My medical changed to passed on the 12th of Nov. I was requested to provide additional information on the 22nd of November which I did and it was uploaded and acknowledged. Since then my application has remained the same. On March 17th, I used the web form to informed that I have a new baby and I attached the birth cert n photograph only because the passport was not issued then and I mentioned it in the enquiry. I didn't get a reply until after April 25th that I filled another webform but this time I attached the passport and the medical. This is the reply I got and I don't really understand.

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I feel that my application is taking too long. Any advice on what to do because I'm nervous and agitated

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Sylvesterwole said:
Hi guys, I'm sending this again. Pls I need your help concerning my application because I feel it is taking too long to sort out. ( Fsw outland) I got provincial nomination on September 20 and I got invitation to apply on the second day. I submitted my permanent residence application on the 9th of November, 2016 and confirmation the same day. My medical changed to passed on the 12th of Nov. I was requested to provide additional information on the 22nd of November which I did and it was uploaded and acknowledged. Since then my application has remained the same. On March 17th, I used the web form to informed that I have a new baby and I attached the birth cert n photograph only because the passport was not issued then and I mentioned it in the enquiry. I didn't get a reply until after April 25th that I filled another webform but this time I attached the passport and the medical. This is the reply I got and I don't really understand.

Dear client,

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

Provide documents,

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Change of address

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

I feel that my application is taking too long. Any advice on what to do because I'm nervous and agitated
I would say you give them a call.
Thats the best i feel you can do,hopefully you talk to a nice person. I just called and it only took 20min.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is tonight the night? We shall see. Meanwhile, I'm wondering where PNP-Inlanders tax money is going. :-X

Amit1529

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Dec-2016
Doc's Request.
08-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
What is the number to call CIC for checking the status of our application from canada ?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
What tax money?
Income and sales tax we pay every day. I'm pretty sure working PNP-Inlanders pay at least $10k in taxes to the government each year.

sssss89

Jan 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mortywaves said:
Is tonight the night? We shall see. Meanwhile, I'm wondering where PNP-Inlanders tax money is going. :-X
Fingers crossed for tonite! let the PPR rains!!

wjiajia1115

Feb 23, 2016
I called IRCC agent this morning and got the same answer: ‘everything looks great, eligibility passed, medical passed, security passed and background check passed, just need to wait for the final decision’. just wondering why it takes so long to make a final decision while nothing else need to be reviewed? ::)

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wjiajia1115 said:
I called IRCC agent this morning and got the same answer: ‘everything looks great, eligibility passed, medical passed, security passed and background check passed, just need to wait for the final decision’. just wondering why it takes so long to make a final decision while nothing else need to be reviewed? ::)
Scenario 1: There is very limited number of senior officers who take care of PNP apps.
Scenario 2: They have some sort of nonsense quota per week.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
mortywaves said:
Scenario 2: They have some sort of nonsense quota per week.
After a while, I'm more leaning to this scenario. Maybe they will only send out a batch of PPR if a certain number is reached? and why would you even send out PPR by batches? So frustrating :(

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
After a while, I'm more leaning to this scenario. Maybe they will only send out a batch of PPR if a certain number is reached? and why would you even send out PPR by batches? So frustrating :(
Let's just hope that day is today man. This has been incredibly frustrating to say the very least..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sylvesterwole said:

Dear client,

Provide documents,

· Change of address

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

Didn't I already reply to this yesterday?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5977793#msg5977793

I would request you to stop spamming the same question over and over again. Thanks.

Cbdesigned

Oct 16, 2016
Hi all, just to give some hope to all Nov'16 applicants, I received the golden email. My AOR is 17Nov, additional doc request received on 1st Feb, submitted add doc on 17 Feb, request to submit passport on 2nd May. My visa office is London. PNP stream. Thank you All, especially Raj for being a great source of support. Hope and pray all Applicants get their PPR soon. :)

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Cbdesigned said:
Hi all, just to give some hope to all Nov'16 applicants, I received the golden email. My AOR is 17Nov, additional doc request received on 1st Feb, submitted add doc on 17 Feb, request to submit passport on 2nd May. My visa office is London. PNP stream. Thank you All, especially Raj for being a great source of support. Hope and pray all Applicants get their PPR soon. :)
congrats