+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable. PNP stream is getting slower and slower day by day. Nov & Dec PNP applicants are waiting for PPR email and JAN & FEB FSW/CEC applicants are getting PPR mail. I can't understand their pattern.

I received my GCMS notes yesterday. In that note, they have mentioned that agent has verified section 11.2 & its OK. Recommendation: ***Review Required by Officer*** Ready to Finalize. this notes were added on 10 FEB. After that, There is no communication. my BG is still "NOT APPLICABLE". Can anyone help me with these notes? What it means?

What is going on with PNP applicants? I have send them an email twice but no response. Did we make any mistake by applying through PNP? Very disappointed with IRCC pattern of work. Sorry for frustration.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
The Phenom said:
This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable. PNP stream is getting slower and slower day by day. Nov & Dec PNP applicants are waiting for PPR email and JAN & FEB FSW/CEC applicants are getting PPR mail. I can't understand their pattern.

I received my GCMS notes yesterday. In that note, they have mentioned that agent has verified section 11.2 & its OK. Recommendation: ***Review Required by Officer*** Ready to Finalize. this notes were added on 10 FEB. After that, There is no communication. my BG is still "NOT APPLICABLE". Can anyone help me with these notes? What it means?

What is going on with PNP applicants? I have send them an email twice but no response. Did we make any mistake by applying through PNP? Very disappointed with IRCC pattern of work. Sorry for frustration.
Totally agree with you. They are completely unfair.
I completed 152 days today. 28 November AOR, PNP O. London visa office.
Wats ur visa office?
I received my notes on 20 Feb. Agent cleared me, analyst said 11.2 OK and Ready to Finalize. He made this comment on 15 December. After that no processing nothing has been done by London Office.
I contacted LVO yesterday and they replied that they have not started processing my file yet.

***Review Required by Officer*** means an officer from local visa office will go through your file again and will check everything again. that officer will check ur eligibility.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
hb_rashidy said:
Totally agree with you. They are completely unfair.
I completed 152 days today. 28 November AOR, PNP O. London visa office.
Wats ur visa office?
I received my notes on 20 Feb. Agent cleared me, analyst said 11.2 OK and Ready to Finalize. He made this comment on 15 December. After that no processing nothing has been done by London Office.
I contacted LVO yesterday and they replied that they have not started processing my file yet.

***Review Required by Officer*** means an officer from local visa office will go through your file again and will check everything again. that officer will check ur eligibility.

They said my file is processing at CPC Ottawa. It has passed 2.5 moths at CPC. Lets hope for best.

kantwait

Apr 6, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
i dont care anymore
LANDED..........
i dont care anymore
What's holding up the process?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NazSharp said:
Hey guys! I got PPR today! I am soooo happy. I want to thank everyone especially Raj so so much! Wouldn't have happened without you guys! :) :D ;D

I wish everyone still waiting the best of luck and hope you'll get the good news soon! Don't lose hope!
Nice. Congratulations! All the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
InspiredC said:
Something weird is going on. They also told me on Tuesday that my application was finalized and everything looks great but I should phone them again at the end of summer :eek: :mad: :eek: What is going on here???? Quotas reached???
Quota? Even if the quota for 2017 is over (Hypothetically), you will be processed under 2018 quota. So, don't worry on the quota front.

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All,

Finally received my PPR yesterday evening!! This forum has been of tremendous help and has kept me from going insane. Special thanks to rajkamalmohanram for providing extremely useful and essential information. Unfortunately there is nothing much one can do besides wait for an update from CIC. Wishing everyone a speedy PR. :)

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
Legolas_10 said:
Hey All,

Finally received my PPR yesterday evening!! This forum has been of tremendous help and has kept me from going insane. Special thanks to rajkamalmohanram for providing extremely useful and essential information. Unfortunately there is nothing much one can do besides wait for an update from CIC. Wishing everyone a speedy PR. :)
Congrats on the PPR!!! Can you please mention under what stream you had applied?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Legolas_10 said:
Hey All,

[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/size]

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Hi all.

I am Dec (30th) AOR and a Pakistani applicant. I am confused after my call to CIC. At what stage does the file go to the LVO? I called up Ottawa office and they told me things are in order and it is in normal processing time as well so I should wait a little longer.

My file was still at Ottawa and had not been sent to the LVO designated for Pakistani applicants. Although my medicals have been passed and my additional documents request as well, both in January. My BG changed to in process end of March. So all this is happening at the Ottawa office. at what stage shall the file be sent to the LVO? When its passed and only for PPR request initiation?

Thanks in advance!

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi, Guys!

I would like to know about PR landing.

1) Should I land from the province I got Nomination (Nova scotia - PNP) or I can do landing from the province where currently I am living (Alberta)?

2) If, I do landing process from the city currently I am living that is Calgary, Can I ask the officer to send my PR card to my current address or Should I ask them to send directly to nova scotia address?

I am asking these questions because Since I am living in Alberta if all landing process would be done here that will give me some time for moving to Nova scotia until I get PR card.

Guys, i need your suggestion. I am waiting for your quick response.Thanks in advance.

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
Aliz14 said:
Hi, Guys!

I would like to know about PR landing.

1) Should I land from the province I got Nomination (Nova scotia - PNP) or I can do landing from the province where currently I am living (Alberta)?

2) If, I do landing process from the city currently I am living that is Calgary, Can I ask the officer to send my PR card to my current address or Should I ask them to send directly to nova scotia address?

I am asking these questions because Since I am living in Alberta if all landing process would be done here that will give me some time for moving to Nova scotia until I get PR card.

Guys, i need your suggestion. I am waiting for your quick response.Thanks in advance.
I would most definitely do it from the nominating province and not risk anything... Technically you should still be residing in your nominating province until you've received the PR.