29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
InspiredC said:
Something weird is going on. They also told me on Tuesday that my application was finalized and everything looks great but I should phone them again at the end of summer :eek: :mad: :eek: What is going on here???? Quotas reached???
I don't get it! What quota? Are we back to the old system? What's the point in having rounds of invitation then?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I don't get it! What quota? Are we back to the old system? What's the point in having rounds of invitation then?
Stop freaking out. There is no such a thing.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I would like to know if anybody went USA one day trip for shopping and way back did their PR landing?

I am planning to do this, Is it ok? I have USA visa. I am in Toronto.

Please advice on this.

Thank you.

ccar

Oct 9, 2015
Success2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I would like to know if anybody went USA one day trip for shopping and way back did their PR landing?

I am planning to do this, Is it ok? I have USA visa. I am in Toronto.

Please advice on this.

Thank you.
It is OK. Just be honest to the border agent. Like where did you go? How long will you stay in usa...something like that. I did that too, I live in vancouver and went to seattle outlet and back for landing. The only thing different was I didnt buy anything.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
I called CIC today and they told me every thing is done on my file. Now I need to wait until CPC Ottawa send me passport request.

I also asked wether my security is completed or not and the lady told me that my security check is completed now.

I don't know why CPC-Ottawa putting us on hold.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
ccar said:
It is OK. Just be honest to the border agent. Like where did you go? How long will you stay in usa...something like that. I did that too, I live in vancouver and went to seattle outlet and back for landing. The only thing different was I didnt buy anything.
Thank you for reply.

Yes I will tell them everything. even it is good while going USA , I will mention them as well while coming back I am gonna to do my PR landing. Right?
If I buy anything still ok right?

Thanks again.

Oct 19, 2016
hey i called cic today as well.they said everthing is passed my criminality ,security but still there is no final decision last time they saw my file was on 27 march she said there is no red flag i dont know whats that mean she said everything is pretty good and me Aor is 23rd november.she said its not 6 month yet.it means they are holding my file from 27th march i dont know why they are taking too long..i guess last time october applicants got ppr on first week of april.may be we will get on 1st week of May in the batch.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarry dhaliwal said:
hey i called cic today as well.they said everthing is passed my criminality ,security but still there is no final decision last time they saw my file was on 27 march she said there is no red flag i dont know whats that mean she said everything is pretty good and me Aor is 23rd november.she said its not 6 month yet.it means they are holding my file from 27th march i dont know why they are taking too long..i guess last time october applicants got ppr on first week of april.may be we will get on 1st week of May in the batch.
we are al hoping the same. I called twice in 3 days. got the same reply.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarry dhaliwal said:
Similar to my conversation with them. They must be too busy issuing PPRs to CEC February applicants. :|

ccar

Oct 9, 2015
Success2015 said:
Thank you for reply.

Yes I will tell them everything. even it is good while going USA , I will mention them as well while coming back I am gonna to do my PR landing. Right?
If I buy anything still ok right?

Thanks again.
Just answer what they ask. USA border agent only cares about what u will do in usa and when you will be back to canada. Once you back to the Canada border, u just give ur passport along with the coPR and say I am here for landing and the agent will ask you where did u go in usa, how long did you stay in usa and do you have anything to claim and so on. I think there is a limit on how much staff u can buy in usa without import tax to canada...Cant remember how much..

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
ccar said:
Just answer what they ask. USA border agent only cares about what u will do in usa and when you will be back to canada. Once you back to the Canada border, u just give ur passport along with the coPR and say I am here for landing and the agent will ask you where did u go in usa, how long did you stay in usa and do you have anything to claim and so on. I think there is a limit on how much staff u can buy in usa without import tax to canada...Cant remember how much..
Ok thank you so much.