+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

sssss89

Jan 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms_1190 said:
Yeah. I am getting very mad day by day. Cannot take proper sleep. Thinking about ruined plans because of this pathetic process. We are the worst people for them.
I also assume that large batches covering multiple days AORs would happen on 1st or 2nd May. It not we all ****** :p
Hi sms_1190, may I know how did you check your status with the CIC agent, because I just called them and they asked me to check online :eek:

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sssss89 said:
Hi sms_1190, may I know how did you check your status with the CIC agent, because I just called them and they asked me to check online :eek:
haha. You got wrong person. Noone says that to me. You can say that it's been a month my status changed. Can you please take a look into my file and let me know the current status and when I should expect PPR.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sssss89 said:
It's very agent-dependent. First time I tried 2 months ago, I had to basically beg for some info. Yesterday, the agent didn't even ask if I was within 6-months. Just gave me the info straight away.

sssss89

Jan 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mortywaves said:
It's very agent-dependent. First time I tried 2 months ago, I had to basically beg for some info. Yesterday, the agent didn't even ask if I was within 6-months. Just gave me the info straight away.
Thank you for reply. Waited for hours on the phone and with nothing, a bit frustrated :'(

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
On unrelated note, do you guys know the name of the waiting/background song when we call IRCC? After listening to it for hours, I think I have grown an interest for it :)

Edit: just got off the phone with an IRCC agent again, she said my file is still in process, when it's finalized, they will let me know. So after 159 days, the app is still in process.

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
On unrelated note, do you guys know the name of the waiting/background song when we call IRCC? After listening to it for hours, I think I have grown an interest for it :)

Edit: just got off the phone with an IRCC agent again, she said my file is still in process, when it's finalized, they will let me know. So after 159 days, the app is still in process.
The weirdest thing I heard was your application has been "finalized" but a final decision has not been made. The agent said they day they make the final decision, they send out the PPR the same day.

Not sure what to believe at this point. Its just a highly contorted and bureaucratic process. My application was finalized middle of last week and I am yet to hear back..

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Raptors said:
The weirdest thing I heard was your application has been "finalized" but a final decision has not been made. The agent said they day they make the final decision, they send out the PPR the same day.

Not sure what to believe at this point. Its just a highly contorted and bureaucratic process. My application was finalized middle of last week and I am yet to hear back..
they told me the same.. quite perplexing to say the least

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys! I got PPR today! I am soooo happy. I want to thank everyone especially Raj so so much! Wouldn't have happened without you guys! :) :D ;D

I wish everyone still waiting the best of luck and hope you'll get the good news soon! Don't lose hope!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
NazSharp said:
Hey guys! I got PPR today! I am soooo happy. I want to thank everyone especially Raj so so much! Wouldn't have happened without you guys! :) :D ;D

I wish everyone still waiting the best of luck and hope you'll get the good news soon! Don't lose hope!
congrats!

finally they're out of hibernation!

sssss89

Jan 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms_1190 said:
haha. You got wrong person. Noone says that to me. You can say that it's been a month my status changed. Can you please take a look into my file and let me know the current status and when I should expect PPR.

Haha, yeah!Definitely wrong person! I am gonna try again next week! Lol! In fact, I just got my notes today,but it was generated on March 23. My BG changed to IP2 March 24, so basically no new info on the notes. However, I noticed the group name in my note is PNP-Nov pace. Dont know what it mean though. :p Any one have same group name?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long it takes to receive PR card after flag polling as I did my flag polling yesterday.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
sssss89 said:
Haha, yeah!Definitely wrong person! I am gonna try again next week! Lol! In fact, I just got my notes today,but it was generated on March 23. My BG changed to IP2 March 24, so basically no new info on the notes. However, I noticed the group name in my note is PNP-Nov pace. Dont know what it mean though. :p Any one have same group name?
You're a November AoR applicant right ?

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sssss89 said:
PNP-Nov pace means Nov applicants should not get PPR as quickly as others. LOL. Yeah, can you tell your due date from GCMS? That would be interesting to know.

sssss89

Jan 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms_1190 said:
PNP-Nov pace means Nov applicants should not get PPR as quickly as others. LOL. Yeah, can you tell your due date from GCMS? That would be interesting to know.
Due date is Mar 15, 2017, which passed already. ::)

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
they told me the same.. quite perplexing to say the least
Something weird is going on. They also told me on Tuesday that my application was finalized and everything looks great but I should phone them again at the end of summer :eek: :mad: :eek: What is going on here???? Quotas reached???