+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
Definitely seems that way.. I just don't know why they can't send out computer generated emails once your application is finalized..

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi Guys,

Any PPR today??? November-inland

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
Hi,

this question is only to senior members or others who have already received PPR.
Do we get notification or any change in CIC account for PPR ? or is it just an email.
Im using representative, that is the problem. Or can we contact CIC or NDVO for confirmation ? or present status? Please help.

Y2bear

Apr 6, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
girish979 said:
Hi,

this question is only to senior members or others who have already received PPR.
Do we get notification or any change in CIC account for PPR ? or is it just an email.
Im using representative, that is the problem. Or can we contact CIC or NDVO for confirmation ? or present status? Please help.
Hi

You will get an email notification that you have received a new message in your account. Once you login to myCIC you will have a new request letter which will be for your passport. However your CIC status may or may not change to approved and remains as in progress.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y2bear said:
You will get an email notification that you have received a new message in your account. Once you login to myCIC you will have a new request letter which will be for your passport.
That was my case as well. But some people report receiving the PPR directly to the email address. So it may vary.

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
Y2bear said:
Hi

You will get an email notification that you have received a new message in your account. Once you login to myCIC you will have a new request letter which will be for your passport. However your CIC status may or may not change to approved and remains as in progress.
thank you for the clarification

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
Y2bear said:
Hi

thank you for the clarification

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Y2bear said:
Hi

Not always - in my case I received a direct E-mail with a subject entitled "Ready for Visa". For reference, my application was processed entirely in Ottawa. It's possible that local VO's process it differently, but it's not a surety that it will always come via a myCIC message.

girish979 said:
Hi,

The only change that happened was that a few hours after I received my PPR, my status (which until them had been "Not Applicable") changed to "Your background check is in progress". This happened after I received the PPR email.

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
girish979 said:
Hi,

This varies a lot, I didn't get a notification email or an update in my CIC account, it just came in like a normal email, I kept expecting the usual "donotreply@CIC" email, but to my surprise, I just saw an email that looked like something from CIC help desk.
This is what I got in my email when I got my PPR- email
Dear XXXXXXx

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawacic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawacic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada,

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.
Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawacic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

So do check regularly with your representative, it may also go into their SPAM email.

wjiajia1115

Feb 23, 2016
Hi Guys, how long does it take to receive PPR after security passed? I called IRCC this morning. Call center said my security is passed. My AOR is Nov 20, 2016 (PNP inland).

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wjiajia1115 said:
Hi Guys, how long does it take to receive PPR after security passed? I called IRCC this morning. Call center said my security is passed. My AOR is Nov 20, 2016 (PNP inland).
Today.. ;D :D

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wjiajia1115 said:
Normally, Once your Security is passed the file goes to VO for a final review. this review can be expected anytime with in 15 days (estimated as per the experience i noted on this forum) in good faith and issue a PPR email to an applicant

Best Of luck !!

amcarlos2006

Oct 28, 2014
wjiajia1115 said:
Which number did you try , i have never been lucky to get hold of any agent .