+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Congratulations :) :) :) and good luck for all, who are waiting for PPR :)

moliKT said:
Hi Raj,

I received PPR email on April 18th , would like to thank you, Sammoe and each one of you in this forum for being so kind and helpful by providing suggestion and informative details ...

Please update the tracker when you get a chance... here is my time lines...

ITA: NOV 14th
Stream: PNP - O
BG (IP):March 11th
PPR :April 18th

Thanks again... wishing good luck to all !

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
renne9009 said:
Hi

I havent received my PR and I have moved out of India for an year. How can I change my address?

Also, in my CIC account I received a message for another person, where should I report it. Please help.

Can someone please help me here. I tried emailing however didnot get any response. Meanwhile there is someone else's PR sitting in my application.

Please suggest how can I contact CIC?

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
renne9009 said:
Can someone please help me here. I tried emailing however didnot get any response. Meanwhile there is someone else's PR sitting in my application.

You must call CIC and speak to agent so that you and inform them about this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
renne9009 said:

Please forward the e-mail to Ottawa and let them know that you have received information about someone else to your e-mail address.

akashbhalla89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello Experts,

I just got my ITA and is confused about few things and need your expert advice :-

1.I am engaged and planning to get married soon what would be the best time to add my spouse ?
2. I have 4 years of experience but my very first company is not functional anymore, I have letters from them but no paystubs or anything from them.
So, what should i do though it doesnt make any impact on points in my application. Please revert....

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akashbhalla89 said:
Hello Experts,

I just got my ITA and is confused about few things and need your expert advice :-

1.I am engaged and planning to get married soon what would be the best time to add my spouse ?
2. I have 4 years of experience but my very first company is not functional anymore, I have letters from them but no paystubs or anything from them.
So, what should i do though it doesnt make any impact on points in my application. Please revert....
How are your questions related to November applicants?
Please do not spam here and post in relevant threads.

frolic999

Nov 22, 2015
Hi there,

Meds passed post Fairness Procedural Letter.

ITA : Oct 20th 2016
AOR: Nov 17th 2016

Last Checked Today:

Application/profile status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of submitted documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Scheduling an interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
A background check is needed We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Next steps for CIC after they passed my Meds?

Any suggestions/info is helpful.

Thanks,
Frank

amcarlos2006

Oct 28, 2014
frolic999 said:
Hi there,

Meds passed post Fairness Procedural Letter.

ITA : Oct 20th 2016
AOR: Nov 17th 2016

Last Checked Today:

Application/profile status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of submitted documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Scheduling an interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
A background check is needed We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Next steps for CIC after they passed my Meds?

Any suggestions/info is helpful.

Thanks,
Frank
Are you PNP-inland applicant ?

kantwait

Apr 6, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.