+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
s2l said:
It seems like they do it in batches. I received my GCMs notes a few days after I received my PPR. It showed in the last note that my application had been finalized on the 22nd of Feb, and on the same day, my BGC changed to IP for the second time. However, I received my PPR on the 4th of April.
Ah okay! thanks for sharing that information. I believe that was the dark time when absolutely no updates were coming through and I don't think anyone received PPRs b/w the end of Feb till Apr 4th. Hopefully they send out the next batch today or tomorrow!

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
252663 said:
where can we see in the notes that its been finalized..i got mine on 18th of April, and officer review is positive, i can see a group id, but i dont see any comment that it is finalized.. my second bg was on 3/18
The agent told me. I called because my BOWP has still not been processed and I had applied on March 7th. They have just been really slow with processing the BOWP..

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chase.92 said:
Hi Guys!

Here is my timeline:

Here is my full timeline:

PNP Invitation: June 2016
PNP Approved: September 2016
ITA: September 7th, 2016
AOR: November 4th, 2016
Background changed: 1st (December 2016) 2nd (February 2017)
No additional documents required
PPR: Soon...

So, I called CIC this morning, I called everyday, but when I call them everyday, it's only the automatically answering machine. But, today as usual, I give them a try again, and they put me thru to talk to an agent. I waited 30 mins on the phone.

Then an agent talked to me after verified all the information. Then she told me my aplication is finalized, and everything is fine, they are printing out the letter and will send it to me before May 09, 2017...

I fell happy myself eventhough I've not got the email yet, but that's a big piece peace of mind. I'm sharing this to anyone have the same experience with me may wanna try it or may give them a peace of mind too.

Peace !
Kindly share the number you called them on thanks

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me how to apply for GCMC notes?

Thanks in advance

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
Still haven't received passport, however online says

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview Not applicable. Help
Background check Your background check was completed. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Saudamini XXX 97XXXXX Counterfoil T6XXXXXX Your document is valid. 2017/12/04 NXYZXYZ India

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
chase.92 said:
Hi Guys!

Here is my timeline:

Here is my full timeline:

PNP Invitation: June 2016
PNP Approved: September 2016
ITA: September 7th, 2016
AOR: November 4th, 2016
Background changed: 1st (December 2016) 2nd (February 2017)
No additional documents required
PPR: Soon...

So, I called CIC this morning, I called everyday, but when I call them everyday, it's only the automatically answering machine. But, today as usual, I give them a try again, and they put me thru to talk to an agent. I waited 30 mins on the phone.

Then an agent talked to me after verified all the information. Then she told me my aplication is finalized, and everything is fine, they are printing out the letter and will send it to me before May 09, 2017...

I fell happy myself eventhough I've not got the email yet, but that's a big piece peace of mind. I'm sharing this to anyone have the same experience with me may wanna try it or may give them a peace of mind too.

Peace !
Is May 9th another big day for Nov applicants? :eek:

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All4one said:
before May 9, which is sooner than later :D
no it's just agent made assumption as the applicant is going to complete 6 months. so before that expect PPR. When i called,said same thing.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
All4one said:
before May 9, which is sooner than later :D
sms_1190 said:
no it's just agent made assumption as the applicant is going to complete 6 months. so before that expect PPR. When i called,said same thing.
Many PNP-I when called were give April 4th date by the agents, and we saw many PPR on and around that date.
Agent should have said expect PPR before May 4th because that's when chase.92 completes his 6 months. Why May 9th?

Also surprisingly both the dates fall on Tuesday. We see many PPRs being sent out on Tuesday.
But, I hope we get it before May 9th:)

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
chase.92 said:

I just got off the phone with them, but not with good news. The agent told me that my file is still in process, not even finalized yet. He also didn't give me a deadline or anything :(.