+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tusharc said:
Hey Guys,
I am new to this forum. Reading the comments above, I got a doubt. So the Canadian PR processing time shows to be 45 days on the CIC website which is totally contrary to what so many people are saying above (6-7 months). My doubt being, how long does it take after successfully uploading and submitting all the documents? 45 days or 6-8 months?

Thanks in advance
45 days is the processing time for PR Card and not your Permanent Residence application. PR is card application is lodged by the officer at the POE when you land in Canada. PR applications take anywhere from 3 months to 6 months or sometimes more to get processed depending on the personal circumstance, <<a lot of other variables>> and visa office.

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations! All the best. You could withdraw now but I would recommend that you do NOT touch the funds till you land in Canada. You will have to carry at least the minimum POF required (or the proof of possession of at least the minimum funds) when you land in Canada.
Thanks mate.
I am really annoyed that my bank is issuing cash worth $10,000.
I really need to know how can I carry required pof with me?
For drafting, thy require a letter from cic. Ridiculous!

Please help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NazSharp said:
Hey guys I have a quick question. In CIC for final decision it states that my application is in progress (mind that this is the final decision section not background, my background still says not applicable :() when i click on the question mark next to final decision it says:

"We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal."

Does it say this for everyone, or is it just for me? I would be so so glad if you someone could check.

Thanks in advance!
Says for everyone. That is an informational message.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ajku said:
Thanks mate.
I am really annoyed that my bank is issuing cash worth $10,000.
I really need to know how can I carry required pof with me?
For drafting, thy require a letter from cic. Ridiculous!

Please help
You can carry it in the form of cash, DD, traveler's checks, forex card, bank account statement (Usually, people use a combination of the above to carry funds).

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can carry it in the form of cash, DD, traveler's checks, forex card, bank account statement (Usually, people use a combination of the above to carry funds).
Well, much thanks for your reply. But how a bank statement proves that we are carrying this amount? Do I have to show an international debit/credit card?
Moreover, don't they ask for readily available funds like as in cash?

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 &amp; 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
Nastaran70 said:
Where are you from? what is your visa office? I saw a person from Lebanon who got his ppr a week ago,
I am from Iran, but I am inland applicant.

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Hi Guys

I need your suggestion. I am going to apply for BOWP. Currently, I am working & living in Alberta. I submitted my PR application on basis of PNP - Nova Scotia.
Since I decided to select New Employer in BOWP application form. So my Question is that, Do I need to submit job letter where I am currently working with the application? in BOWP application Checklist, It is not asking for to upload current job letter.

Please advice me.

Thank you in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ajku said:
Well, much thanks for your reply. But how a bank statement proves that we are carrying this amount? Do I have to show an international debit/credit card?
This is based on observation from the forum. All they want to know is if your funds are readily transferable. So, get a bank statement stamped from the bank (and not e-statements) close to the date of travel. This might work for people who do NOT want to take funds in CAD for some reason. You should, of course, carry the debit card of the account where your funds are present.

Personally, I will be carrying cash + DD when I land in Canada.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
I just added another pivot table for our spreadsheet to show the average processing days by streams.

So for PNP-inland, if your application has passed the 152 processing days milestone, you can expect PPR soon. Mine is at 148

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
Hi

I havent received my PR and I have moved out of India for an year. How can I change my address?

Also, in my CIC account I received a message for another person, where should I report it. Please help.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajku said:
Carrying cash is risky. Also there are limits on how much cash can be carried. As long as you have a debit card that is enabled for international transactions you can carry minimum cash to avoid risk of theft

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Amser said:
I am from Iran, but I am inland applicant.
I wish you and zagros ahmed see your ppr so soon, but personally I don't think it's a matter of nationality, though I've been waiting for a long time

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
I wish you and zagros ahmed see your ppr so soon, but personally I don't think it's a matter of nationality, though I've been waiting for a long time
I agree, that would go against everything Canada stands for.. but i do hope we all hear something soon!