IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Amser said:
Hi hb_Rashidy /Ak2016/Nastaran70,

It seems that applications from our country takes longer time. I have been in Canada for 7 years, I got a customized from couple months ago in which they asked 'Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work?' There were some other questions as well. my AOR is Oct. 22, but since Express Entry rolled out, it delayed 2 years, and went into a life like hell till I could get e-ITA. Now, it has been more than 3 months my BG is in progress. All this process completed on time by the province. I have no travel in my life except when I came for study.

People from my country, let's create a group on Telegram to stay connected.
London is delaying cases from Pakistan and few middle east countries. While all other nationalities are processed timely by them.
Ur Back ground check is in progress from 3 months ??
My app has not been updated since 16 December. And Back ground is still not applicable.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Congratulations to all who have received their PPRs.

As for me, it has been five months since there was any update for my application. I am FSW-O and my AOR is 13 November. In the first 3 days I had my medicals approved. Since then (16 November) until today (16 April), I have not received any updates, messages, or anything else from CIC. I understand there is still a month to go, but I was wondering if there are many other FSW-O applicants with a similar timeline who are yet to get any correspondence from CIC.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zagros Ahmed said:
Congratulations to all who have received their PPRs.

As for me, it has been five months since there was any update for my application. I am FSW-O and my AOR is 13 November. In the first 3 days I had my medicals approved. Since then (16 November) until today (16 April), I have not received any updates, messages, or anything else from CIC. I understand there is still a month to go, but I was wondering if there are many other FSW-O applicants with a similar timeline who are yet to get any correspondence from CIC.
you can always order GCMS notes to see whats going on with your application...

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
Hi what is ur nationality ?
I am PNP Outland, 28 Nov. AOR. London Office.
Last update was on 15 December. After that no update. I am asking you nationality because London is completely discriminating. From past 2 to 3 months, they are delaying application from specific countries.
I am so fed up that I cant describe. Just past week they issues several pprs to paper based apps with aors in Feb and March.
Hi my VO is also London and its really frustrating. country is Nigeria!! LVO seems to be taking their sweet time

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
thestunner316 said:
you can always order GCMS notes to see whats going on with your application...
Indeed, I ordered it on 24 March and it is due to arrive on 3 May, merely 10 days before the 6 month mark for my application. Hopefully it can give me a clearer picture as to what it is happening to my application.

Still, I would like to know if there have been other cases like mine in which applicants have not received any correspondence from CIC for five full months.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Zagros Ahmed said:
Indeed, I ordered it on 24 March and it is due to arrive on 3 May, merely 10 days before the 6 month mark for my application. Hopefully it can give me a clearer picture as to what it is happening to my application.

Still, I would like to know if there have been other cases like mine in which applicants have not received any correspondence from CIC for five full months.
These situations are different depending the visa office, you can't comparw all applicants with each other, even in one office people'S waiting times are different

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Nastaran70 said:
These situations are different depending the visa office, you can't comparw all applicants with each other, even in one office people'S waiting times are different
I agree, all cases are different depending on many different variables. Just wanted to see if there are other unfortunate fellas like myself who have not received any updates about their applications in months. Based on Raj's spreadsheet, it is clear that many PNP-I applicants are in the same boat as me, though hardly any FSW-O. And almost all of them have received one or more correspondences from CIC (such as requesting schedule A, requesting payment, or have had their application statuses changed to NN or IP). I simply think that zero updates for five full months is a bit too long and wonder if there have been other applicants who have experienced it as well?

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Please I need an urgent response from you all.
I applied for PNP on nov 10th, 2016 received AOR on the 1st of Feb 2017.
RPRF on 7th March, 2017. I linked my act on the same day.
I am on post graduate work permit. I have worked for one year in Canada and hence the need to apply for Canada experience class on express entry. I tried creating and applying for CEC on express entry from my online act but on checking the drop down, express entry was not on the drop down list,though I had create one before but got expired. All other options were in the drop down list except express entry. Please can someone tell me what I did wrong or how to go about creating a profile and getting into the pool.
Pls help!!!

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
I have got ppr . Can I withdraw some amount from my account?
Or should I wait till a visa is stamped?

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frolic999 said:
Hello there,

I was wondering how long does CIC usually take to respond to additional documents submitted.

I was considered as 'medically inadmissible' on the grounds of 'Excessive demand on social services' as one of my prescribed medication would exceed the government's cost threshold of $6,655 per year by a significant amount.

I submitted additional documents on how I won't be a burden. The decision still lies in the Medical Officer's(MO) hands.

Has anyone an idea on how long approximately the MO takes to make a decision after the additional documents are submitted?

Thanks,
Franklin
Hi, I was asked to submit extra documents and after several months I received my PPR last Thursday. I saw no update on mycic, still says that my documents were uploaded. Don't worry much.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajku said:
Congratulations​. When did you get your PPR

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ajku said:
Congratulations! All the best. You could withdraw now but I would recommend that you do NOT touch the funds till you land in Canada. You will have to carry at least the minimum POF required (or the proof of possession of at least the minimum funds) when you land in Canada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Joshjo said:
Please I need an urgent response from you all.
I applied for PNP on nov 10th, 2016 received AOR on the 1st of Feb 2017.
RPRF on 7th March, 2017. I linked my act on the same day.
I am on post graduate work permit. I have worked for one year in Canada and hence the need to apply for Canada experience class on express entry. I tried creating and applying for CEC on express entry from my online act but on checking the drop down, express entry was not on the drop down list,though I had create one before but got expired. All other options were in the drop down list except express entry. Please can someone tell me what I did wrong or how to go about creating a profile and getting into the pool.
Pls help!!!
If you don't see Express Entry, then create a new GCkey and try again.

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
sbrs2010 said:
Congratulations​. When did you get your PPR
I got it last week