+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

AK2016

Sep 24, 2016
Y2bear said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram

Thanks for the stats, but how did you get them. I m Outland OINP since Nov 14th and still waiting with no update after my medical passed on 18th Nov. So far I found London Visa office is slow compared to the rest and didn't see any progress for any of the applications there

Any Idea what is the average waiting period for outland pnp through LVO??

Thanks
Hi ,

I have a similar case, Have a AOR of 8th Nov. There has been no movement since December.GCMS notes indicate Criminality Pending. Looks like LVO is very slow in processing PNP-Outstation. Let us hope for some movement this month.

Regards
AK

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Y2bear said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram

Thanks for the stats, but how did you get them. I m Outland OINP since Nov 14th and still waiting with no update after my medical passed on 18th Nov. So far I found London Visa office is slow compared to the rest and didn't see any progress for any of the applications there

Any Idea what is the average waiting period for outland pnp through LVO??

Thanks
Hi what is ur nationality ?
I am PNP Outland, 28 Nov. AOR. London Office.
Last update was on 15 December. After that no update. I am asking you nationality because London is completely discriminating. From past 2 to 3 months, they are delaying application from specific countries.
I am so fed up that I cant describe. Just past week they issues several pprs to paper based apps with aors in Feb and March.

frolic999

Nov 22, 2015
Hello there,

I was wondering how long does CIC usually take to respond to additional documents submitted.

I was considered as 'medically inadmissible' on the grounds of 'Excessive demand on social services' as one of my prescribed medication would exceed the government's cost threshold of $6,655 per year by a significant amount.

I submitted additional documents on how I won't be a burden. The decision still lies in the Medical Officer's(MO) hands.

Has anyone an idea on how long approximately the MO takes to make a decision after the additional documents are submitted?

Thanks,
Franklin

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
hb_rashidy said:
Last update was on 15 December. After that no update. I am asking you nationality because London is completely discriminating. From past 2 to 3 months, they are delaying application from specific countries.
I am so fed up that I cant describe. Just past week they issues several pprs to paper based apps with aors in Feb and March.
Does anyone know if Paris is so?

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Does anyone know if Paris is so?
I think Paris is the same, some applicants got their PPR without any delays in Paris VO, what is ur timeline and nationality?

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

How many times medical, criminality and eligibility checked
I mean i pass criminality and medical and eligibility
Then eligibility changed to not started when move to LVO
Do they recheck criminality and medical again?
Why the time consumptiin by chking elig. Twice?

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Ahmad Shqair said:
I think Paris is the same, some applicants got their PPR without any delays in Paris VO, what is ur timeline and nationality?
My AOR was 31 october, and I know from 1 December to 18 March they didn't touch my file,after the centralized intake office transfered my file to them, and on 18 March my background Check went into in progress, I am from Iran, but my case is totally normal

Y2bear

Apr 6, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
hb_rashidy said:
Hi hb_Rashidy /Ak2016 and friends

I'm from Bahrain and finally yesterday my background check changed to processing now. I hope this means I m getting closer to PPR. Already crossed 5 months since AOR

AK2016

Sep 24, 2016
Y2bear said:

I'm from Bahrain and finally yesterday my background check changed to processing now. I hope this means I m getting closer to PPR. Already crossed 5 months since AOR
Hi Y2bear,

Good to know that they are processing applications from ME. I am based in UAE. Hope to see some movement soon.

Cheers
AK

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi hb_Rashidy /Ak2016/Nastaran70,

It seems that applications from our country takes longer time. I have been in Canada for 7 years, I got a customized from couple months ago in which they asked 'Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work?' There were some other questions as well. my AOR is Oct. 22, but since Express Entry rolled out, it delayed 2 years, and went into a life like hell till I could get e-ITA. Now, it has been more than 3 months my BG is in progress. All this process completed on time by the province. I have no travel in my life except when I came for study.

People from my country, let's create a group on Telegram to stay connected.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Amser said:
Hi hb_Rashidy /Ak2016/Nastaran70,

It seems that applications from our country takes longer time. I have been in Canada for 7 years, I got a customized from couple months ago in which they asked 'Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organization and in what field of work?' There were some other questions as well. my AOR is Oct. 22, but since Express Entry rolled out, it delayed 2 years, and went into a life like hell till I could get e-ITA. Now, it has been more than 3 months my BG is in progress. All this process completed on time by the province. I have no travel in my life except when I came for study.

People from my country, let's create a group on Telegram to stay connected.
Where are you from? what is your visa office? I saw a person from Lebanon who got his ppr a week ago,

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Nastaran70 said:
Where are you from? what is your visa office? I saw a person from Lebanon who got his ppr a week ago,
I'm from lebanon also. My AOR was Oct. 30. Background checks started on Nov.2 , no updates since then.

tusharc

Apr 16, 2017
Hey Guys,
I am new to this forum. Reading the comments above, I got a doubt. So the Canadian PR processing time shows to be 45 days on the CIC website which is totally contrary to what so many people are saying above (6-7 months). My doubt being, how long does it take after successfully uploading and submitting all the documents? 45 days or 6-8 months?

Thanks in advance

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Y2bear said:

Gud luck to you. But yesterday was Off. And London dont even work in normal days then how can they work on off days??? Really strange. BTW London office is close from 13 April to 17 April. They will try to come to office on 18 April.

Hope u get PPR soon