+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Sparmar86

Apr 12, 2017
Hello Members of the Forum,

I am Express entry FSW-Outland candidate.

I have received the ROPR (Right of permanent residence) fee request.

Can any one share how do I pay this fees? Please note that I had already paid the 550 CAD processing fees while submitting my document.
If you can share the exact link, that would be much appreciated!!!

My problem is, when I go to the link provided in the request letter, it takes me to a general fee payment page on CIC website. Here, we select our stream and applicable options which shows that I have to pay 490 CAD.
Below that instruction, there is a tab for "pay your fees online" , when I click on this tab, it asks for my GCKEY log in. Once I log in I do not see any option for fees payment. Its kind of frustrating.

Request any member to please help if you know how should I go about this?

For others, whose back ground check is still "Not applicable", guys my back ground check never changed to in progress so don't get disheartened if you have the same issue because they are processing the files but that's not reflecting for all.
My time lines are as below:
ITA Received: 02 Nov 2016
AOR Received: 27 Dec 2016
Medical Pass: 12 Jan 2017
No changes at all until 12 April 2017, when received an email from CIC that there is a message in your CIC account. Till date the back ground check is not applicable, but have received the passport submission and ROPR Fee request. So best of luck guys.

Thank you for reading this, request you to please share "how do I pay my ROPR" fees. Please share the links if possible.

Anticipating a prompt response.

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)

rahul6009

Mar 15, 2017
I received the ppr request on the 6th of april and i submitted at VFS Hyderabad on 7th and today my final decision has changed to approved and BG as complete.so after the submission of passport the final decision will be made in less than a week.
For all the people who are waiting for the PPR i wish them they receive very quick.
PNP OUTLAND
NDVO
21ST NOV applicant
APRIL 6TH PPR received
Final decision made(approved) : 13th march

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
Guys this Forum has been very helpful. I had a peculiar case that I didn't submit Roles and Responsibilities on Letter Head from big Pharma Company, still submitted letter from the colleague.

Had 40-45 Travels

And I got PPR. AOR 27 Nov FSW-O

Thanks to Stanlee, Delpriee, Raj...Guys I have read your posts and gained knowledge

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
rahul6009 said:
I received the ppr request on the 6th of april and i submitted at VFS Hyderabad on 7th and today my final decision has changed to approved and BG as complete.so after the submission of passport the final decision will be made in less than a week.
For all the people who are waiting for the PPR i wish them they receive very quick.
PNP OUTLAND
NDVO
21ST NOV applicant
APRIL 6TH PPR received
Final decision made(approved) : 13th march

May I know before your decision changed to approval what was the status displayed in final decision box ??

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Dear Friends,

This morning I received the RPRF and the PP submit request. My timelines are below:

eAPR - 30th Nov 2016 (PNP-O : NSNP)

RPRF+PP submit request - 12th Apr 2017

VO - NDVO

I sincerely thank all the members in the forum, who helped during this period. And wishing everyone a good luck and a great life ahead in Canada.

Thank you all once again.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats guys! All the very best!

Hoping to see the rest of the applicants get their PPR ASAP!
Many thanks Raj, and you really have been doing a wonderful work here. Good luck to you too buddy :)

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends ,

I got my COPR and Passport today :) .

app4ee

Feb 13, 2017
Hello Friends,
I have some queries regarding post ITA please help me in this.

1) I got the ITA on April 13th, I'd like to know what are the next steps involved after getting an ITA.
I'd aprreciate your valuable replies.

2) Do we get a separate mail requesting for Medicals or at what stage we have to get the medicals done.

3.What is e-APR, at what stage we get it? Is it before background check or prior to it? Are e-APR and AOR both same?

4) As I'm planning to get married but I don't want to lose my points. Is it possible for me to get married at e-APR stage,
will it affect my Express entry profile ?

5)And if I get married then how to add spouse without affecting my express entry profile and also do I have to show proof
of funds for both of us or only for me ?

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
app4ee said:
Hello Friends,
I have some queries regarding post ITA please help me in this.

1) I got the ITA on April 13th, I'd like to know what are the next steps involved after getting an ITA.
I'd aprreciate your valuable replies.

2) Do we get a separate mail requesting for Medicals or at what stage we have to get the medicals done.

3.What is e-APR, at what stage we get it? Is it before background check or prior to it? Are e-APR and AOR both same?

4) As I'm planning to get married but I don't want to lose my points. Is it possible for me to get married at e-APR stage,
will it affect my Express entry profile ?

5)And if I get married then how to add spouse without affecting my express entry profile and also do I have to show proof
of funds for both of us or only for me ?
Hi, please open a separate topic in order to get better support. This is for e-APR November.

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
My application is finally approved today :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
renne9009 said:
I got a message in CIC account today which contains information about another person. Please suggest what should i do?

Thanks in advance
That is terrible.

Please report it to IRCC. You can forward the e-mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and report that you have received information about another person in error.