+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Managerchap said:
Got AOR on Nov 11 OINP outland, and i added my wife to my application in Feb, BG has been In progress for almost 1month now and homestly its getting frustrating. Is there anyone in my shoes i just someone to encourage me. Cus frankly speaking im getting tired.

My Visa office is London
I know how frustrating it can be. Check the list and see of someone close to your application date is still waiting.

Trust me, you will forget all this once you get PPR! It'll just vanish! Hang in there :) ! Its coming.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
This is crazy guys. PNP outland and FSW applied in Jan 2017 got PPR request already (check out Jan AOR group) and PNP inland applied in NOV 2016 are still waiting. This is ridiculous. After wasting 5 year here in Canada working and paying taxes I feel like it would be good I have applied in India through NDVO I would have got the PPR now. I don't understand why there is 3months processing time delay with PNP inland apps as compare to PNP outland. PNP inlands should easy to process. Anyway good luck guys

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Managerchap said:
Got AOR on Nov 11 OINP outland, and i added my wife to my application in Feb, BG has been In progress for almost 1month now and homestly its getting frustrating. Is there anyone in my shoes i just someone to encourage me. Cus frankly speaking im getting tired.

My Visa office is London
Hang on buddy. My aor is November 10 and my BGC turned to in process on March 10 already more than one month. I am also oinp outland except that my VO is Paris

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I know how frustrating it can be. Check the list and see of someone close to your application date is still waiting.

Trust me, you will forget all this once you get PPR! It'll just vanish! Hang in there :) ! Its coming.
It is not coming soon Raj. PNP inland applied in Dec 2016 still have to wait 2 more months atleast as per the current tread. I won't forget this; first wait 1 year to get PNP approved then wait more than 6 months to get PPR request. I wish I would have waited for the score to came down and applied direct as CEC applicant not through this ridiculous PNP route that give us more stress and pain.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMCANADA_ON said:
This is crazy guys. PNP outland and FSW applied in Jan 2017 got PPR request already (check out Jan AOR group) and PNP inland applied in NOV 2016 are still waiting. This is ridiculous. After wasting 5 year here in Canada working and paying taxes I feel like it would be good I have applied in India through NDVO I would have got the PPR now. I don't understand why there is 3months processing time delay with PNP inland apps as compare to PNP outland. PNP inlands should easy to process. Anyway good luck guys
My heart is with PNP-I guys, really. I have followed their timelines since the time of application. You guys have really been put through a lot of wait this year.
Hopefully they will keep their promise of clearing most applications within the 6 month mark.
Hang in there guys!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
My heart is with PNP-I guys, really. I have followed their timelines since the time of application. You guys have really been put through a lot of wait this year.
Hopefully they will keep their promise of clearing most applications within the 6 month mark.
Hang in there guys!
Yea, I agree. Hope they get it soon!

All the best to those waiting!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SAMCANADA_ON said:
It is not coming soon Raj. PNP inland applied in Dec 2016 still have to wait 2 more months atleast as per the current tread. I won't forget this; first wait 1 year to get PNP approved then wait more than 6 months to get PPR request. I wish I would have waited for the score to came down and applied direct as CEC applicant not through this ridiculous PNP route that give us more stress and pain.
Sorry man! If only there was anything I could do... Unfortunately, I cannot influence the timelines. But I can be of moral support and try to help you guys hang in there. :) . Hope you get it soon! All the best!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_1011 said:
Friends,

By God's Grace just got back my stamped passports along with the COPR,

@rajakamal, bestofluck and other active members: thanks for all the help. looking forward to meet you guys in Canada.

Cheers.
Congrats buddy. Does your CIC say 'Counterfoil' as well? and was this mentioned in your copr/passport?

Thanks

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Counterfoil = visa.

The expiry date of your visa will be mentioned in your myCIC account.
Thanks mate! The expiry is mentioned there.
When I googled counterfoil all the results that turned up were about TRV which confused me.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Sorry man! If only there was anything I could do... Unfortunately, I cannot influence the timelines. But I can be of moral support and try to help you guys hang in there. :) . Hope you get it soon! All the best!
Thank you Raj for your support. Its our pleasure that you are still here even after your PPR. I am really worried coz my nomination is expiring next month and my work permit is expiring in less than 3 months. Now, I m thinking to go ahead with bridge extension coz you never know what will happen in near future. Atleast now I have AOR and I can get bridge extension done easy. What you guys think?

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I understand what you are going through. My BG has not even changed to IP yet :( and as per current trend it takes almost 3-4 weeks to get PPR request after BG -IP2.

abhowmik

Feb 25, 2016
Completed all Landing formalities at 12 o'clock midnight.

I didn't expect that there will be another two families in the queue before me ... ;)

Anyway it was very smooth ... though I was having US Visa but I opted for flag polling ..... the Officers at both the ends were nice and helpful specially the Canadian officer.

I carried the file containing all my documents stated in PR application as few of my peers told me and also read in forums that they might ask to see several documents ... even CIC website also ask you to carry few documents.... but the Canadian officer only checked the PP, CoPR and existing WP ... no interview at all .....

Thanks to all of you to help me through out this journey ..... wish a happy PR processing to all of you ....

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
Got my ppr on Apr 7th 2017. Sent the pp and rchd ottawa today

cherrysnow

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 23, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hope we can hear some good news before this long weekend.... finger crossed.... ;D