+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
You are almost there.... Be positive :) :) :) :)

lifeisgood99 said:
Aliz14 said:
Hi, guy! My AOR is 17 November but I am still waiting for PPR. I think there are still people waiting for PPR who have Aor from 12 Nov to 17nov and so on...

Hiii.. I am november 07 applicant.... still waiting for ppr ?

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

By God's Grace just got back my stamped passports along with the COPR,

@rajakamal, bestofluck and other active members: thanks for all the help. looking forward to meet you guys in Canada.

Cheers.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Dear Friends,

This morning I received the RPRF and the PP submit request. My timelines are below:

eAPR - 30th Nov 2016 (PNP-O : NSNP)

RPRF+PP submit request - 12th Apr 2017

VO - NDVO

I sincerely thank all the members in the forum, who helped during this period. And wishing everyone a good luck and a great life ahead in Canada.

Thank you all once again.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
sam_1011 said:
Friends,

@rajakamal, bestofluck and other active members: thanks for all the help. looking forward to meet you guys in Canada.

Cheers.
Congratulations Sam .From which vfs center did you submit your passport?wanted to understand the time frame in which i can receive the passport

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Depends on where you go. If you are going to Ontario, it makes sense to purchase health insurance for 90 days because OHIP will not cover you for the first 90 days. If you are going to Alberta/PEI, for instance, you need to purchase any insurance because the publicly funded healthcare will cover you from day 1.
I am going to Nova Scotia. Where I can get the information that Would I need to get insured? Please share if you know anything.

Regards,
Ranveer

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
With God's grace, this morning I received the passport request letter. Just back after submitting it at VFS.

My 2.5 year journey is close to its final destination. Waiting for the COPR.

Thanks all. This forum has been most informative. I thank one and all, and Raj in particular.

Best wishes to those who are waiting for their golden email.

navreen

Apr 7, 2015
By God's Grace got copr and stamped passport today.
Though wait was very long(2 years) but fruitful.

Thank you everyone for unconditional help,spl thnx to Raj.
Wish speedy ppr to all who are waiting.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I believe IRCC will send communication only to the representative.
I believe that's true. Here is the info from CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

"When you appoint a representative:

you also authorize IRCC and CBSA to share information from your case file with this person in place of you. Please note the representative will receive all correspondence from IRCC or the CBSA, not the applicant;
your application will not be given special attention nor can you expect faster processing or a more favourable outcome;
the representative is authorized to represent you only on citizenship or immigration matters related to the application you submit with this form; and
you can appoint only one (1) representative for each application you submit."

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
Guys please suggest me, my Aor is Nov 17, and my work permit is going to expire on june 15 2017, according to cic process time will take 41 days to get BOWP. should i wait few more days may be i will get PPR this week or next week or should i apply for bowp now?

Thanks in Advance

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Aliz14 said:
Guys please suggest me, my Aor is Nov 17, and my work permit is going to expire on june 15 2017, according to cic process time will take 41 days to get BOWP. should i wait few more days may be i will get PPR this week or next week or should i apply for bowp now?

Thanks in Advance
However no one can predict CIC timelines but you can assume the best on the basis of your present BG status. All the best :)

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Aliz14 said:

Thanks in Advance
If your plan is to wait as much as possible so that you don't have to spend money on a BOWP, then I think it's safe to wait for another few weeks... You can apply it around mid may or start of june and you'll be in implied status until it's approved and issued.

HOWEVER, the safest option is to apply ASAP... Think of it like this, your PR is not yet guaranteed and in the unfortunate event that it's refused you'll be in a very bad situation. If you have a BOWP in hand then you can afford to reapply, if not then you'll need to pack up and leave.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got AOR on Nov 11 OINP outland, and i added my wife to my application in Feb, BG has been In progress for almost 1month now and homestly its getting frustrating. Is there anyone in my shoes i just someone to encourage me. Cus frankly speaking im getting tired.

My Visa office is London

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sam_1011 said:
Friends,

Cheers.
navreen said:
By God's Grace got copr and stamped passport today.
Though wait was very long(2 years) but fruitful.

Thank you everyone for unconditional help,spl thnx to Raj.
Wish speedy ppr to all who are waiting.
andyincanada said:
With God's grace, this morning I received the passport request letter. Just back after submitting it at VFS.

My 2.5 year journey is close to its final destination. Waiting for the COPR.

Thanks all. This forum has been most informative. I thank one and all, and Raj in particular.

Best wishes to those who are waiting for their golden email.
Rob2K said:
Dear Friends,

This morning I received the RPRF and the PP submit request. My timelines are below:

eAPR - 30th Nov 2016 (PNP-O : NSNP)

RPRF+PP submit request - 12th Apr 2017

VO - NDVO

I sincerely thank all the members in the forum, who helped during this period. And wishing everyone a good luck and a great life ahead in Canada.

Thank you all once again.

Congrats guys! All the very best!

Hoping to see the rest of the applicants get their PPR ASAP!