samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
PNP Inland with AOR 5th November. Still waiting

All4one said:
Timeline PNP- PR (inland)

EE- Submission - Nov 16, 2016
Schedule 4 request- Dec 20, 2016
RPRF: Payment, IMM5406 and other LOE request- Feb 08, 2017 (paid and sent)

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone with similar timeline still waiting?

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hi,

I submitted my PR application under FSW on Dec 3 2016 and got AOR on Dec 4, 2016.

My marital status changed in Feb 2017 and updated CIC about the change via Case Specific Query in March. CIC responded last night and asked following additional documents. I have confusion with some of the requirements and have written it down in highlighted text. Would request seniors to please help and advise.

Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP - Will there be two separate forms? one for me and one for my spouse. I feel it will be one form only because it contains details of both principal and spouse
 Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP - Again two separate forms?
 A completed and signed by your spouse or CLP Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669
 Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP - Will there be two separate forms? one for me and one for my spouse.
 If applicable: A completed and signed IMM4509 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union -[glow=red,2,300] I dont think this form is applicable to us as we got formally married recently as per our tradition and customs and did not have much contact before marriage

Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding,
wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings
together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max) - Can provide all these thankfully
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement,
drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max) - Dont have any of these since we just got married and has not got these things changed yet

I have been requested to provide all documents and information within 7 days from date of communication.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone ,

Yippee ............... Got PPR Yesterday .

Congratulations to all the friends who have got PPR and big thanks to all the seniors , specially Raj for all the support .

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hii.. I am nov 07 cec inland applicant
I ordered gcms notes on march 1 and on march 30 i got gcms notes.. does anyone have an idea what does the below mean

Awaiting officer review BF 30 DAYS.......

i would really appreciate if someone explain me what does it exactly mean ? Thanx

anyone please ?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Hi Sammoe..

Hope you are doing good...

By next week, it will be like a month since we saw the IP(2) update...thou US applicants has diff timelines..i see FSW - US applicants got PPR in less then 2 weeks...I know things will happen on right time:) But just curious.. do you have any thoughts about it?

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
moliKT said:
Hi Sammoe..

Hope you are doing good...

By next week, it will be like a month since we saw the IP(2) update...thou US applicants has diff timelines..i see FSW - US applicants got PPR in less then 2 weeks...I know things will happen on right time:) But just curious.. do you have any thoughts about it?
It's hard to predict. But I hope it should be soon :) Hopefully this month.

utagoe

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2016 NOV 4
Passport Req..
2017 APR 7
I just received PPR!! 16:39 PST :)

BC PNP inland
My timeline:
AOR - Nov 4
Med passed / BG IP (1) - Nov 25
BG IP (2) - Mar 1
PPR - Apr 7

154 days in total. Good luck to everyone whos still waiting!

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
utagoe said:
I just received PPR!! 16:39 PST :)

BC PNP inland
My timeline:
AOR - Nov 4
Med passed / BG IP (1) - Nov 25
BG IP (2) - Mar 1
PPR - Apr 7

154 days in total. Good luck to everyone whos still waiting!
Big Congrats!

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
GOT PPR tonight at 8:39 PM.

My timeline:

NBPNP applicant, Canadian Experience Class, Inland applicant.
ITA: November 2nd
AOR: November 10th
Medical Passed December 9th
A background check is needed: In Progress December 9th and stays like that today.
Additional document request: IMM5406 on December 12, submitted next day.
PPR: April 7th.

Good luck to everyone and thanks to everyone for the support. See you in 4 years when we are going to apply for citizenship :)