Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Ranveer.35 said:
You will get PPR letter in MY CIC account. In a mail, you would get the update alert message in CIC account same as usual.
No you don't. Unless it has changed in the last weeks you don't see any change in your CIC account after PPR. There are quite a few cases where the applicant was only aware of PPR in GCMS as he missed the email (or did not receive or went to spam or else).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ranveer.35 said:
You will get PPR letter in MY CIC account. In a mail, you would get the update alert message in CIC account same as usual.
Some outland AppIicants (even from NDVO) have received PPR in an email (no message in myCIC account).

smilingsurya

Nov 11, 2016
Guys.. I need help...

My online status has not changed for months and while i was checking my email.. i realized that i got an email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on feb 13th to send passport for visa issue with 30 days.. I just saw this and i have no clue what to do now..

can i still send my passport though it is over 30 days? is that email a valid email? why didn't my status change?

Please help..

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
smilingsurya said:
Guys.. I need help...

My online status has not changed for months and while i was checking my email.. i realized that i got an email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on feb 13th to send passport for visa issue with 30 days.. I just saw this and i have no clue what to do now..

can i still send my passport though it is over 30 days? is that email a valid email? why didn't my status change?

Please help..
Your status does not change with PPR, the email is the only thing you get, contact IRCC immediately and explain the situation. Congrats and good luck!

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
rajkamalmohanram said:
Some outland AppIicants (even from NDVO) have received PPR in an email (no message in myCIC account).
Hey raj, I have never heard of anyone that got a message in the CIC account for PPR, they get email only, did you?

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Hi Raj,

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the status of my application from last one and a half months and there is no up dation from last two months. What do you suggest... Please help

rajkamalmohanram said:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andremarques19751 said:
Hey raj, I have never heard of anyone that got a message in the CIC account for PPR, they get email only, did you?
I received my PPR within the myCIC account. AFAIK, inland applicants all receive it as an email. Many outland applicants receive it within the myCIC account. However, I know people (FSW/NDVO) who received it as an email.

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
amcarlos2006 said:
Guys any news on PNP-Inland applicants on Nov AOR , it been a long wait
So far No News.....I believe next week might be lucky for us (Aor November 2016) :'( :'( :'(

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Aliz14 said:
So far No News.....I believe next week might be lucky for us (Aor November 2016) :'( :'( :'(
Do all the PNP inland in AOR October thread get their PPRs?

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
andremarques19751 said:
No you don't. Unless it has changed in the last weeks you don't see any change in your CIC account after PPR. There are quite a few cases where the applicant was only aware of PPR in GCMS as he missed the email (or did not receive or went to spam or else).
rajkamalmohanram said:
I did not know about this. I apologize, it is my mistake. I just had shared my experience.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
Do all the PNP inland in AOR October thread get their PPRs?
No the last PPR for PNP - Inland was reported on March 21st for Oct 21st AOR.
Sad part is many PNP-I applicants are still waiting with AOR earlier than Oct 21st

amcarlos2006

Oct 28, 2014
Aliz14 said:
Thats kind of strange for Inlands , do they process inlands application differently , the tracker show 100% awaiting .

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
OINP PNP Inland (Currently residing in Calgary)

AOR : Dec 28 2016

Updates: only the background check changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check."

When I ordered my GCMS notes back in February 16, I got a reply on March 2 saying that "the file in question is not at the permanent residence stage yet".

So I ordered another one last week.

My question is, do you guys think my e-APR has at least passed the R10 completeness check yet ? Could they cancel application based on missing documents after 90 days ?

I got a quick reply from CPC-O a few days ago stating that my application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Nova Scotia.

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
It could be this week :) lets be hopeful and spread hope and positivity among all the members.

Aliz14 said: