Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Nov thread guys,
want to check if any PNP-I got ppr recently?
Thanks!

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
wengehua said:
Hi Nov thread guys,
Thanks!
ZERO so far for this Nov thread. You can check our spreadsheet here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LLBoilEljDN4XisqW8h0WRNFfx9Tr_HJ7G9JpXjfJAc/edit#gid=1915325566

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
sms_1190 said:
Received GCMS notes:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: not started
Criminality: passed
medical: passed

On the last page: "ready to finalize"

Last updated on 9th Feb.

Means, all PNP-inlands have to wait for a while.
This is strange, I thought you only get the ready to finalize once you pass eligibility... Do you have any comments from the LVO officer with regards to your eligibility in your GCMS notes? Would quite like to know more about your notes... I know how the process goes for FSW, not sure about CEC...

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
wengehua said:
Hi Nov thread guys,
Thanks!
There are some applicants from September with no PPR so PNP Inland from November has to wait probably a month of May. Anyways they said 6 months so if you ask me I will be first who will start calling them, sending an email or do just anything from the May just a day after I applied in November. Until then I will be patient.

S

sutyfornow

krout said:
Hey PR seekers, just received THE PPR!!! What a joy!!!

Once again big thanks to all contributors of November AOR and December AOR threads, especially to rajkamalmohanram.

I will have some questions regarding the documents I need to send to Vienna VO, so I will be checking back later on and hope you guys will be there for me as you’ve been so far.

All information on my case is below; funny thing is my BGC through all this time is still and never changed from NN/Not applicable.

My time line is as follows:

ITA: Nov 2nd, 2016
Upfront eMedical: Nov 17th, 2016
e-APR: Dec 12th, 2016
AOR: Dec 12th, 2016
Medical Review Passed: Dec 17th, 2016
1st CSE raised: Dec 20th, 2016
2nd CSE raised: Jan 2nd, 2017
1st CSE confirmation: Jan 3rd, 2017
2nd CSE confirmation and instruction to contact Vienna VO: Jan 9th, 2017
2nd CSE sent to Vienna VO: Jan 11th, 2017
2nd CSE Vienna VO confirmation: Jan 25th, 2017
PPR: March 22nd, 2017

Current account status:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What was ur additional documents needed?

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
g126 said:
This is strange, I thought you only get the ready to finalize once you pass eligibility... Do you have any comments from the LVO officer with regards to your eligibility in your GCMS notes? Would quite like to know more about your notes... I know how the process goes for FSW, not sure about CEC...
this is 'ready to finalize rprf' (in cases of upfront rerf, analyst writes complete, if rprf is yet to be paid, analyst writes request sent or smething of this sort infront of "ready to finalize rprf"), and its written by case analyst during a11.2 test. i too have it on my gcms

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
sutyfornow said:
What was ur additional documents needed?
Submitted documents section of my account shows only one active upload link which is for my, as PA, photos.

It seems a little odd that the only thing they would need are are just my photos; no photos of my dependents or any of our passport copies.

Does anyone knows about such case, I mean that they would ask only for photos with PPR/golden email? Or, should I in addition upload a copy of the first page of PPR letter (as it states) as well as all passport copies, all photos and RPRF receipt?

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Ranveer.35 said:
How many November applicants are still waiting for PPR ?
Guys Background checks in progress finally.Happening for PNP ppl.Hope we get our ppr soon..

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
workharder said:
Guys Background checks in progress finally.Happening for PNP ppl.Hope we get our ppr soon..
Mine went IP on 18th. PNPO
Another PNPO went IP on 17th an got PPR 21st.
Hoping for the best!

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
royce110 said:
Mine went IP on 18th. PNPO
Another PNPO went IP on 17th an got PPR 21st.
Hoping for the best!
Today might be your day

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
workharder said:
Today might be your day
just hoping ppr without any issues hereafter

All_is_Well_J

Mar 14, 2017
g99 said:
Got the PPR guys..Below are the Timelines-

Category........: SINP
NOC Code......: 2171
App. Filed.......: 21 July 2016
Additional docs request on 1st oct
Nomination.....: 24 Oct 2016
AOR Received.: 16 Nov 2016
Schedule A Req:8 Mar 2017
BG in Progress:17 Mar 2017
PPR Mail:21 Mar 2017

Congratulations... :)

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Raj,
You can mark my record in green. Got the PPR. So happy...
I have a few questions tho.
1. Which is the best pre-arrival service that help in employment. I have referred to many, almost all help with employment but some connect the bridge directly to employer. So if you have or your friend have any exp. regarding that.
2. Can I signup for more than one pre-arrival services.
3. I have account here in India with local bank which is also international. I also have international Debit and Credit cards. Will the statement of the same account count as POF upon landing? OR do I need to make other arrangements? like withdraw CAD cash, travellers's cheque, etc... If yes then please let me know what method do you prefer.
4. Any special sites to find employment before landing? I have referred several but have not applied yet.

Thank you for your support throughout my journey and all who have supported this thread and forum. I congratulate all of you who have got their PR and wish all the best to those who are yet to receive.

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Mine is same status from last more than three weeks. I am sure its going to get converted in ppr soon. May be tonight :)

shubh k said:
mine is almost same as you :(

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - No additional documents are needed
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.