CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I got below reply on the email I wrote to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know the UCI number and Local Visa Office .

"
Our office has now concluded its part in the processing of your application and your file has been transferred to the Visa Office in New Delhi.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

"

I am little concerned regarding the reference letters for my work experience , I have submitted the reference letters from my seniors on plain paper as company refused to provide me the same in required format .

Need help to understand as my file has been moved to LVO does that confirm submitted employment reference letters on plain paper are accepted ?

Sylvesterwole

Mar 15, 2017
Pls I'm new here. I have applied for e-Apr since November 12 but my application status has been this way.
Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm afraid it is taking too much time. Can somebody help to explain all this to me.
2) I just had a new baby 3 weeks ago and I have applied for her passport but I was told it will take another 5 weeks. I have read online that I have to wait till I have all the documents before I notify CIC because I will only be given 7 days to upload necessary documents. Pls how true is this? And what should I do?

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranveer.35 said:
Anyone who got the request to submit Schedule A, got any update after submitting Schedule A ?
Got shedule A request on 3.01.17,

Next update recieved on 8th march 17 for paying RPRF

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Sylvesterwole said:
Pls I'm new here. I have applied for e-Apr since November 12 but my application status has been this way.
Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm afraid it is taking too much time. Can somebody help to explain all this to me.
2) I just had a new baby 3 weeks ago and I have applied for her passport but I was told it will take another 5 weeks. I have read online that I have to wait till I have all the documents before I notify CIC because I will only be given 7 days to upload necessary documents. Pls how true is this? And what should I do?
You should notify as soon as possible. Also tell them the time you require to get the docs. I am jan aor and my baby was born 10 days after submission. I notified within three days and after 10 days they asked me to coutier the photocopies of the req docs and few forms to Sydney Nova scotia. In my opinion they will review these before asking to upload the same. I can't say for sure since me myself was able to gather all the docs last week after 1.5 months and they received those 2 days ago. What I dI'd in addition was that I also uploaded all the scans through CSE last week before physically mailing those docs. But that said you Should give them a heads up without waiting for the docs. That know better than you that legal docs take time before you get hold of them and they will give you appropriate time to gather them

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hello to those who already send their PPR, how did you fill out the Appendix B form? Is handwritten acceptable? I cant seem to edit it in PDF file? Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

I got below reply on the email I wrote to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know the UCI number and Local Visa Office .

"
Our office has now concluded its part in the processing of your application and your file has been transferred to the Visa Office in New Delhi.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

"

I am little concerned regarding the reference letters for my work experience , I have submitted the reference letters from my seniors on plain paper as company refused to provide me the same in required format .

Need help to understand as my file has been moved to LVO does that confirm submitted employment reference letters on plain paper are accepted ?
Have you got the letters notarized?

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi friends,

My visa office is CPC Ottawa.

got ADR for IMM5562E travel info on March 5th, 2017 and submitted on March 7th, 2017.

March 8th, 2017 got ADR for RCMP replacement, even though I had submitted upfront. Now waiting for New RCMP report.

Any idea how long it may take to get PPR after I submit my RCMP or what stage I am right now?

Please advice.

Thanks for your time.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
rajkamalmohanram said:
Have you got the letters notarized?
Raj I am seeing all PNP India ppl getting schedule a request but I did not get any...Is it a issue..What can be the percentage not getting it.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi there, I have 3 questions regarding Schedule A. Please help me andwer them:
1. In Education history: please confirm elementary/ primary school: 5 years; secondary/ high school: 7 years???
2. When I fill some sections, the typing cannot fit in the box, can I use handwritten by pen instead? For example my school name is long so it cannot fit
3. For question: "What organizations have you supported, been a member of or been associated with?" ever asked when submitting for AOR?

Thanks again.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hongtam2629 said:
Hi there,

Is there a way to retrieve information for address and personal information after submitting AOR? I had Schedule A request and want to fill the same info with AOR.

Thanks
Nope, I had the same problem. And I believe I had forgotten to mention a travel outside the country in eAPR which I included in Schedule A.
No update since 07/03 ..... waiting

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranveer.35 said:
Anyone who got the request to submit Schedule A, got any update after submitting Schedule A ?
No. Request received 07/03 submitted same day. No response since.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
Raj I am seeing all PNP India ppl getting schedule a request but I did not get any...Is it a issue..What can be the percentage not getting it.
Schedule A is requested if the officer needs more clarification on certain aspects of your case. Not getting it is not abnormal BTW. I never got any Schedule A request.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Schedule A is requested if the officer needs more clarification on certain aspects of your case. Not getting it is not abnormal BTW. I never got any Schedule A request.
Raj, after raising CSE and submitting schedule A about 10 days ago, is there any way to track progress? would notes help at this stage