+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rd160309 said:
Hi guys,

I got my CoPR and PR visa. Want to do flag polling tomorrow but I am moving from my present address. I would like to know whether I can give my friend's Canadian address for PR card? Help is greatly appreciated.
Yes, I suppose you can. However, you also have the option of not giving the address when flagpoling AFAIK (you can update IRCC with the address within 180 days of becoming PR).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
noramime said:
Hi what website did you use to request for your GCMS notes that can provide the fastest? I'd like to order mine, my file reached its 5th mo mark yesterday. thank you!
There's no agent or individual that can get you the notes faster. The standard time is 30 days and some might get it sooner (doesn't depend on the agent though). Visafile is popular AFAIK.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aliz14 said:
Hi Guys

Can one please tell me how would I know in which Visa Office have my application is now? Since I am PNP Inland applicant is that mean my application is in Ottawa Visa Office or somewhere else!

Looking to hear soon from you guys.

Thanks in advance
You can know it from your GCMS notes, raising a CSE or e-mailing Ottawa (and sometimes they might tell you this on call).

If you are a PNP-I applicant, then your file is most probably with Ottawa.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
sanha#1 said:
Hi Knightkax,
Keen to know which one is your primary office?

In my case, I am from India, my primary office is Ottawa and My status went to IP and was asked to submit the passport to NDVO the same day ie. 7th of march,
I submitted my passport to local VFS to send to NDVO same day of the request for passport i.e 7th March.Waiting for my passport to be Maple stamped.What is the average time frame to get back the passport from the NDVO? any idea?
anybody having any clue on this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Mine is ready to finalize from 29/11/2016, and not even my background check changed to IP,
:(( no way to track
This is a very common comment that is made in the initial stages of your processing (That is, your A11.2 checks). The BG checks happen after this. You can order GCMS notes and check.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
Hi Knightkax,
Keen to know which one is your primary office?

In my case, I am from India, my primary office is Ottawa and My status went to IP and was asked to submit the passport to NDVO the same day ie. 7th of march,
I submitted my passport to local VFS to send to NDVO same day of the request for passport i.e 7th March.Waiting for my passport to be Maple stamped.What is the average time frame to get back the passport from the NDVO? any idea?
For some applicants, it takes time. A friend of mine has submitted it on March 1 and his PP is still with NDVO. I am not sure why it takes so much time for a few applicants.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AmBiNa said:
hi, congrats to all who received PPR and updates :)

so when you receive PPR your BGC turns back to "Not Applicable"?
After the visa is stamped on the PP, it changes to Not Applicable. If it says not applicable before you submit your PP, then it means your application hasn't reached that stage yet.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
P@ssw0rd1 said:
Guys I received my passport request yesterday. 8pm PST time. Thanks a lot everyone for your support. It's a wrong page to post but my post will help all Inland PNP's who are waiting for passport requests. I am inland pnp applicant. My AOR date 18th October 2016.

Good luck everyone

Thank you
Congratulations!

All the very best!

Hope November applicants who are still waiting to be processed at the earliest!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Lucky213 said:
Seniors,

I just got a passport request. What are the documents i need to submit??

In my letter i have seen these two lines

Planning ahead

As you are now in a possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR

Do i need to submit any type of travel document?

Seniors please guide

Prompt reply highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
The instructions on what and how to submit is in the PPR letter itself.

I am assuming you are outland applicant. You have to submit your PPR letter + PP (if you are from a non-visa waiver country) + photos according to specifications mentioned below to VFS.

Photo specifications --> www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
For some applicants, it takes time. A friend of mine has submitted it on March 1 and his PP is still with NDVO. I am not sure why it takes so much time for a few applicants.
I hope I am not amongst them :-X I have to travel next week.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received passport today. One question. My name in copr is perfect where as in the visa last two letters were missing due to space constraint. Will it be an issue. can I raise cse for this or leave it as it is.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
I hope I am not amongst them :-X I have to travel next week.
Oh my. Then please mail them and mark the e-mail as urgent.

Below is a excerpt from an e-mail VFS sent me.

Note : If you wish to expedite your case, than please re-direct your mail to Canadian High Commission New Delhi at their email id: - delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh my. Then please mail them and mark the e-mail as urgent.

Below is a excerpt from an e-mail VFS sent me.

Note : If you wish to expedite your case, than please re-direct your mail to Canadian High Commission New Delhi at their email id: - delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
You are a gem Raj., will do this right away!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushsub said:
Received passport today. One question. My name in copr is perfect where as in the visa last two letters were missing due to space constraint. Will it be an issue. can I raise cse for this or leave it as it is.
If your name is long, then a few letters might be missing. This is mentioned in the letter that you would have received along with your PP and COPR. :) . They only have limited space for name and if your name is long, it would be truncated. However, their records will have your complete name (according to what is mentioned in the aforementioned letter).