+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aliz14 said:
Guys,
I need your advice, should I submit an application for BOWP? or wait for few days because My work permit is going to expire in mid of June this year 2017. I haven't received any updates after February 10, 2017, Below is a detail of my application status:

Category: PNP -Inland
e-APR AOR: 17 Nov 2016
Meds Passed: 05 Feb 2017
Additional Documents Requested: 18 Feb 2017 Submitted
BGS: NN

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys

Thanks in advance
I would strongly recommend that you apply for a BOWP in May (I hope it doesn't take that long for you to get a PR but God forbid, if it does, then you might be safe if you have your BOWP with you).

froidvip

Feb 6, 2017
I just notice CIC change the wording on their website,

Below is mine:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So... I assume after I uploaded the schedule A, my BC change to IP. This is my first IP. Hope it will turn to PPR soon.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
sanha#1 said:
My Email Says ,

Primary Office-CPC-Ottawa

there s no mention of secondary office, but they have asked us to submit the passports to New delhi Visa Office.
Hi Raj.,

Like mentioned above our Primary office is CPC ottawa, and they had requested to submit the passports to NDVO via VFS which we did yesterday itself in Pune VFS.Today We got an SMS from VFS and we quote "Visa application tracking ID XXXX has been forwarded to Canada Visa office, bangalore on 08/03/2017 from Canada Visa centre Bangalore."

Is this normal?Never heard of Passports getting stamped from Bangalore visa office.

Please guide.

TIA!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
For the purpose of the sheet and the table, we will be using the same status (NN/NS/IP) because the new status is just a re-wording of the old one IMO.
The main change I observed is previously IP was the last step of BG change. So we called it BG IP. But now it is first step of final decision so we can call it AIP Application in prigress.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
Hi Raj.,

Like mentioned above our Primary office is CPC ottawa, and they had requested to submit the passports to NDVO via VFS which we did yesterday itself.Today We got an SMS from VFS and we quote "Visa application tracking ID XXXX has been forwarded to Canada Visa office, bangalore on 08/03/2017 from Canada Visa centre Bangalore."

Is this normal?Never heard of Passports getting stamped from Bangalore VFS office.

Please guide.

TIA!
This is an error and it is happening quite frequently.

MZASAM got the same message and when he called VAC helpline, they confirmed that the PP was sent to New Delhi and not Bangalore.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is an error and it is happening quite frequently.

MZASAM got the same message and when he called VAC helpline, they confirmed that the PP was sent to New Delhi and not Bangalore.
So nothing to worry about right?You have the VAC helpline number by any chance?

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
froidvip said:
I just notice CIC change the wording on their website,

Below is mine:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So... I assume after I uploaded the schedule A, my BC change to IP. This is my first IP. Hope it will turn to PPR soon.
What is your timeline....

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
My background check is not applicable, this means either there is no movment in my application yet or there is a problem in my application can lead to rejection,
What your ideas seniors?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
My background check is not applicable, this means either there is no movment in my application yet or there is a problem in my application can lead to rejection,
What your ideas seniors?
Not applicable = Not needed at this time. They have just re-worded it, there is no change in meaning of the status IMO.

Hope you see some progress and get PPR soon!

Wish you good luck and all the very best!!

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Hi, my application was submitted on 30th november but i have had no update since 2nd dec, 2016.

My timeline is:
ITA: 2nd nov
AOR: 30th Nov
Medicals passed: 2nd Dec
Background check: Not applicable (Not needed till yesterday)

Please someone suggest what to do as it has been more than 3 months without any update. what should we do?

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nothing to worry about.

022-67866002
Hi Raj.,

I checked my application status on this number, Our application has indeed gone to NDVO and not bangalore...that was by an error.

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Piracha123 said:
Hi, my application was submitted on 30th november but i have had no update since 2nd dec, 2016.

My timeline is:
ITA: 2nd nov
AOR: 30th Nov
Medicals passed: 2nd Dec
Background check: Not applicable (Not needed till yesterday)

Please someone suggest what to do as it has been more than 3 months without any update. what should we do?
Completely normal. Some of it depends on your stream and visa office. Atm PNP-O updates (PPR) seem to roll in close to the 4 months mark.