+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today March 7th my status changed to:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aliz14 said:
Guys,
I need your advice, should I submit an application for BOWP? or wait for few days because My work permit is going to expire in mid of June this year 2017. I haven't received any updates after February 10, 2017, Below is a detail of my application status:

Category: PNP -Inland
e-APR AOR: 17 Nov 2016
Meds Passed: 05 Feb 2017
Additional Documents Requested: 18 Feb 2017 Submitted
BGS: NN

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys

Thanks in advance
you have enough time , do apply in April Mid, mine was getting expire on Jan -08-2017 and i applied BOWP in Nov.

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawcanada said:
Today March 7th my status changed to:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
This is for every one, CIC changed status messages.
My time line also same as yours .. Good luck :)

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Good evening Guys,

I just posted this to Dec thread too but I guess we have more people here in November, so just wanted to throw a question of any of u have faced the same situation!

As always, something new happened in my case.

22 Dec AOR. Got medicals passed this afternoon. However, I saw something unique...

Normally, I have observed that for everyone - as soon as u clear medicals, ur bg status changes to Not started.... IT has happened with everyone.

Here, in my case - it remained not applicable (We can consider that as Not Needed).

WHat is the importance of that?

I guess, BG status not started means everything else is done and now the bg check is remaining and it is not started yet...
Does my case mean that they still have stuff to do before they think of BG check?

Has this happened to anyone before?

rama15mohan

Jan 31, 2015
mayu2605 said:
you have enough time , do apply in April Mid, mine was getting expire on Jan -08-2017 and i applied BOWP in Nov.
Aziz,You can apply now.WP expiry window is 4 months from day to apply BOWP.

Active CIC bulletin to determine BOWP eligibility :-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

Expired CIC bulletin to determine BOWP eligibility,Just for information:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hey guys!
Please help me with this as I'm getting very very nervous!!!
The status of my application is changed after a long time as following :
1.eligibility: we are reviewing if you're eligible
2.interview: you do not need an interview but we'll tell you if this change
3.background check :not applicable
4.final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

What is wrong with my file? Why it didn't just changed to background in progress?

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Oh my god, I got so nervous and I didn't read other posts,seems some other people have seen this status change. What is it? Is it just a technical change?

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Nastaran70 said:
Hey guys!
4.final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

What is wrong with my file? Why it didn't just changed to background in progress?

Hii.. my status is similiar to yours... Its been 4 months for me still my background check didnt went into progress... i have no idea why its struck to not applicable (not needed) since 4 months.....Hope everything goes well at the end of the day !!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Nastaran70 said:
Hey guys!

Well this new thing but I guess the status is BG IP because otherwise final decision would be not started.

Still wait and compare it with others. Things will be clear in a day or two

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hii.. my status is similiar to yours... Its been 4 months for me still my background check didnt went into progress... i have no idea why its struck to not applicable (not needed) since 4 months.....Hope everything goes well at the end of the day !!
[/quote]

Same here, in my notes its written ready to finalize since January, but no change at all,
What is your visa office? Mine is centralized intake office and paris

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Nastaran70 said:

Same here, in my notes its written ready to finalize since January, but no change at all,
What is your visa office? Mine is centralized intake office and paris
My visa office is ottawa i am cec inland applicant with lmia....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Raj,

Wanted to congratulate you on getting the PR. You have a fabulous job at this forum and everyone, especially the Nov 2016 AOR, are very grateful for your insight and help.

I was just curious and wanted to ask you one thing. How do you know so much about the Canada immigration stuff.

Good luck to you for the future. When do you plan to come over to Canada and which city are you planning to go to. Let me know if you need any help once you are here, especially if you come to Toronto. Would be great to meet you sometime. PM me if you need anything.

Cheers
Anshul
Thanks! Congrats and good luck to you too!

The little I know is from the forum - People graciously let me answer their questions and by answering those questions (and the research that I do to get the information) has helped me to gain knowledge about the process. I will be eternally grateful to this forum - if it weren't for this, I wouldn't have known the first thing about immigration to Canada.

Yes, I am an Ontario nominee so I will be flying to Ontario. Sure, let's meet one day :) !! Thanks a lot!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SSSahaj said:
YAASS!

Once all Nov- eAPR get there PR and land here we can have a meetup. Will be great networking and specially would help those who would be new to this beautiful city :)
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi guys. This would be a great idea. And anyone coming to Toronto, don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help
Good luck to everyone
Good idea! Thanks a ton :) !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
santoshCEC said:
hello Friends,
My Profile shows the same as few others,

Before March 7 2017:

Additional Docs: Requested Schedule A: January 23 and submitted January 30
BG: Not needed at this time

After technical updates as on 7-Mar-2017:-

Application/Profile Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical Results: You passed the Medical exam.
Review of submitted documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Scheduling an Interview: You do not need an Interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
A Background check is needed: Not Applicable.
Final Decision: Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when Final Decision is made.

Please Update on the XL sheet !
For the purpose of the sheet and the table, we will be using the same status (NN/NS/IP) because the new status is just a re-wording of the old one IMO.