Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
H O N E S T said:
When I pressed on "View submitted application" today I saw some instructions above about submitting requested documents but I didn't receive any requests till now and I also didn't find my job title next to "Employment Records"! is it a normal glitch or this means something is going on?
When I refreshed the page the instructions disappeared!
The same thing happened to me! The exact same thing. And my BG is still "not applicable" (the equivalent now to "not needed").

Is someone else facing it? Once you refresh the page, your PR documents page is back to the normal. Should this mean something, like a change in BG coming?

Just for you to understand, this is how it appears prior to the refresh:

And then, after refreshing, the text in red is gone and the job titles are back to the table:

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
vensak said:
It is no problem to chagre for services - if those services are done properly.
There are sure some, which have no time to sit and read through the details, or they have a bit more complicated case.

The problem is, that some of those consultants are giving contradicting or incorrect informations.
And in the worst case they even suggest behaviour against rules (adding random IELTS before actually passing the test, or adding wrong diplomas or ECA numbers without getting ECA done).
Or they do not inform applicants, when fast information is crucial (reopening PNP streams).
If they want their Money, they shall work for it properly.

Speaking about PPR, I am a bit worried about the new trend of massive amount of ITA. I hope that they will not take it an opportunity to start rejecting in higher volumes.
I don't think they can reject applications based on their own preference. If an application has everything they asked for and no problems at all, they can't reject it. What they can and probably will do is limit ITA's soon I think or remove certain occupations from the NOC list.

Regarding the Immigration consultants, yeah I agree that they have their benefits. But an applicant first needs to understand his case thoroughly himself. If it's a straightforward application with no nuances, it's simply a waste of money to go to these consultants. Some people without doing even a single google search decide that they want to use a consultant, which is madness. Like I'm also trying to apply for Australian immigration under the Accountant category. While the overall cutoff for SkillSelect is 60 points, simple google research will tell you that you won't get an ITA if you don't have 70 points under Accountant Category. So it would be madness on my part to go to an Australian Immigration Consultant and ask him to take up my case when I know I don't have 70 points.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AK_canada said:
Hi Raj, I'm sure you're busy in still celebrating or getting your things in order for the move! Do you think it would be possible to update the excel so as to remove those who may not have been active since Nov - date of AOR? It may us help gauge movements/momentum a tad bit better.
And, thanks for sticking around to help the rest of us :)
Yes, I am considering that.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Raj,

Wanted to congratulate you on getting the PR. You have a fabulous job at this forum and everyone, especially the Nov 2016 AOR, are very grateful for your insight and help.

I was just curious and wanted to ask you one thing. How do you know so much about the Canada immigration stuff.

Good luck to you for the future. When do you plan to come over to Canada and which city are you planning to go to. Let me know if you need any help once you are here, especially if you come to Toronto. Would be great to meet you sometime. PM me if you need anything.

Cheers
Anshul

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Raj,

Wanted to congratulate you on getting the PR. You have a fabulous job at this forum and everyone, especially the Nov 2016 AOR, are very grateful for your insight and help.

I was just curious and wanted to ask you one thing. How do you know so much about the Canada immigration stuff.

Good luck to you for the future. When do you plan to come over to Canada and which city are you planning to go to. Let me know if you need any help once you are here, especially if you come to Toronto. Would be great to meet you sometime. PM me if you need anything.

Cheers
Anshul
YAASS!

Once all Nov- eAPR get there PR and land here we can have a meetup. Will be great networking and specially would help those who would be new to this beautiful city :)

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
dhvs said:
The same thing happened to me! The exact same thing. And my BG is still "not applicable" (the equivalent now to "not needed").

Is someone else facing it? Once you refresh the page, your PR documents page is back to the normal. Should this mean something, like a change in BG coming?

Just for you to understand, this is how it appears prior to the refresh:

And then, after refreshing, the text in red is gone and the job titles are back to the table:
Its happening to me as well....

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
Congrats Raj and SurbhiGurpreet... :)

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
SSSahaj said:
YAASS!

Once all Nov- eAPR get there PR and land here we can have a meetup. Will be great networking and specially would help those who would be new to this beautiful city :)
Hi guys. This would be a great idea. And anyone coming to Toronto, don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help
Good luck to everyone

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
anyone knows how local visa office is selected?? any preference in specific that is major factor in the decision?

Thanks

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yup good idea. anyone coming to Toronto, don't hesitate to contact me in case of any help
All the very best

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I guess you should just have uploaded a LOE in all the other slots saying that you are not submitting those documents because your husband is a PR. If you still see those placeholders, then I recommend that you submit LOEs in those placeholders and click on submit.
Thanks Raj.
I had mentioned that in one LOE that I submitted along with the additional documents. But I still see the other places.
I will do as you suggested so that they start processing.

Also, I was wondering if you are aware if any NDVO applicants in FSW-Outland category with November AOR got PPR.
Since I see many PNP applicants getting PPR, I think AOR to PPR timeline is lesser for PNP than FSW-Outland.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
TheGuitarist said:
Congrats Raj and SurbhiGurpreet... :)
Thank u guitarist....

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nice. Congratulations! All the very best!
Thank u... Raj.. thank u for ur help and support..