Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I logged in just now without any issues. What is the error message that is being displayed?
Dear Raj, many thanks for testing and confirming that it is working. I just tried again and this time I was able to log into my account successfully! I don't know what the issue was but I'm glad it's working well again. Thanks again for your help, and please don't forget to add my details to the list.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Zagros Ahmed said:
Dear Raj, many thanks for testing and confirming that it is working. I just tried again and this time I was able to log into my account successfully! I don't know what the issue was but I'm glad it's working well again. Thanks again for your help, and please don't forget to add my details to the list.
Added!

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passports and photos were delivered and received at Ottawa CPO this morning. I hope I will see Final Decision change to Approved and Closed soon. I hope I will get our passports and COPR in the next few days so that we can plan for landing process.

Good luck everyone with your application!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
got PPR last Friday, but BG got IP today :D
LOL. In some cases, BG IP and PPR happens together (happened to me and some other applicants). I suppose you might have missed to see the BG IP change when you got PPR?

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I have gone almost insane when waiting so long for nomination - I know EXACTLY what you mean by losing patience. But, being that way isn't going to help or solve anything. Get a hobby, do something that you are passionate about, help people on the forum with their queries etc. You just need to pass time and take your mind off this thing. You will get it soon - I stopped believing it until I saw my e-mail. You and others who are waiting will see that e-mail and submit your passports soon. Just a matter of when and I sincerely hope that time is coming - very soon!

All the best!
Raj, do I need to do ielts again since mine is expiring in July 2017. I already have AOR on Dec16 for EE PR. if it is then I have to book my test now

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I got married after submitting my application, AOR 23rd Nov. My husband is a PR, and i informed about the change in marital status through a CSE along with his PR Card and our marriage certificate.
On 2nd march, i received a request letter in my CIC account asking for proof if my husband is a PR, or fill other forms (like additional family info, PCC, etc) in case he is not and to add him to my application.
But since I had to only upload his PR card and our marriage certificate, I did that in the relevant slots, and left the others without anything.
the status has not changed since and it still shows additional documents required. also, the other fields are still open.
Would like to know when they does CIC acknowledge the receipt of additional info?

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
AOR - 27 Nov and still waiting!! What is happening :(

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
Raj, I have received additional document request yesterday to send filled in additional family information form IMM5645E. I have just submitted the same. Pls update the spreadsheet.

Looking at this additional document request asking only for family info is it safe to assume that rest is done and everything is okay?

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I contacted the CPC CTD Ottawa through email to get my VO and UIC#,

in reply got the UIC# and the following note:

"Your application (E00XXXXXXX) is at CIO for intake."

Could someone help me understand what this could mean?

Appreciate your help.